Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres (25842 Views)

Buhari Govt Working Towards Nigeria’s Break Up – Afenifere Replies Osinbajo / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by TheLastIdiot: 11:59am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=kingthreatz post=56893291][/quote]Mumu boy! U still dey insult ur mama wey born u! Chai!
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Xkalaban(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
Ur father should have wasted his sperm on masturbation than giving birth to a compound and useless idi.ot like u!!!

Chai, this one na wetin oyinbo dey call whiplash grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by TheLastIdiot: 12:02pm On May 26, 2017
kingthreatz, stewpid FO.OL!!! angry
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by ozimec(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2017
OVI75:
Fake Pastor Osibanjo

Point of correction! Bro, he's not a fake Pastor. You may not agree with his stand which I do not totally agree with too. He spoke like a pastor, he canvases for peace and unity of the country but, I think the terms of that unity have to be discussed and agreed by all and sundry. I go with Mr Adebanjo. If I am to partner with you in a business, we must sit down discuss the terms of our partnership and interest before we can partner otherwise, we go on our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Do you need Fertilizer to grow up

He omenka need a trailer load of it.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Ofemmanu1: 1:06pm On May 26, 2017
ayzTIGER:
He is a hypocrite or he read that script out of fear knowing deep down that he is lying to himself..
he has done better than your father.
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by SirShymexx: 1:07pm On May 26, 2017
Lol, is Biafra 50 years already? Lol.

So, basically, 50 years ago...a vacuous and cowardly Igbo man declared people with sticks and stones the greatest black army ever? Loool. Ojukwu was a clown...he should've been a comedian lol.

Hopefully, 50 years later, Igbos are smarter and they will move better this time and take the war to the North. Look up - don't look sideways - and defeat the ragheads up there lol. Looking sideways might cost you another way and another 50 years of anguish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by effogis: 1:13pm On May 26, 2017
Afenifere wake up from your slumber. Had it been that Chief Obafemi Awolowo announced republic of Oduduwa as discussed with Ojukwu when he (Awo) was released from Calabar prison by Biafrans. These problems wouldn't have emerged. Awolowo declined when he got to Yoruba Land.

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by gberra: 1:17pm On May 26, 2017
leofab:
you mean four business is locally restricted and you can't extent to other cities outside the zoo?
It's not gonna be that easy getting Aba shoes from beerfraud republic grin

-- Daddy
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by wristbangle: 1:18pm On May 26, 2017
Eastwest:
i sincerely believe that when Nigerians decided to sit together to discuss the terms of our coexistence Biafra will die a natural death. dont get me wrong, Biafra is not all about igbos rather is about the mentality of our northern brothers " born to rule". its high time they jettison such belief . no country can develop if there is no sincerity of purpose. hausa, igbo yoruba and other ethnic nationalities in nigeria have and must have equal rights and priviledges despite politaical or religiuos affilitaions.

I like diplomatic comments like this. Nice one brother

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Litmus: 2:35pm On May 26, 2017
Eastwest:
i sincerely believe that when Nigerians decided to sit together to discuss the terms of our coexistence Biafra will die a natural death. dont get me wrong, Biafra is not all about igbos rather is about the mentality of our northern brothers " born to rule". its high time they jettison such belief . no country can develop if there is no sincerity of purpose. hausa, igbo yoruba and other ethnic nationalities in nigeria have and must have equal rights and priviledges despite politaical or religiuos affilitaions.

True.
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by donqx: 2:47pm On May 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Wolexpoly: 3:14pm On May 26, 2017
YOU CANT BE HOT AND COLD AT THESAME TIME...YOU CANT SERVE GOD AND MAMONE AT SAME TIME LIKEWISE YOU CANT BE A PASTOR AND A POLITICIAN AT THESAME TIME MR OSINBAJO...PLS CHOOSE ONE.

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by salam1(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
only a fool will have the time to read this trash

shatap there and get out
go and face your idp infested state of Benue grin
DAT makes a fool since u have read it. Igbos b careful with the Yoruba's, a leopard cannot change its skin overnight
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by UncleJudax(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

the thing na Afonja..who dash am benue..

i don burst am many times..but mod go dey hide my post..

funny au the thing they always feel funky like say his opinion count.

afonja always hiding behind states.

if not "we nigerdelta " e go be "we south south"..or this one.. "benue man" who dash am.

guy sense belike crab own..
You guys are mean.

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Emanodimo(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
The acting President just said that which the people need to hear. U can asked him after he left office, then u will get answers.
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by olaife80: 8:39am On May 27, 2017
kingthreatz:

Omo ale jati jati. MAy Nigeria never yield anything good to you for calling it a poo entity

You are the real Omo ale, eru Gambari. May your 1Nigeria consume you and your family. Ode!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas / Justice Beatrice Iliya Excluded From Gombe CJ-Nominee List For Being A Christian / ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.