Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Fellow Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Nigerians (587 Views)

Fasola Of Lagos Is A Selective Deporter Of Fellow Nigerians / Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work / Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Nigerians by gamugaza: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2010
I hope we realise that any attempt to get things wrong politically might lead to us spilling our wahala to the entire western african region and all of them put together cannot contain us as we will take over their economy and government.

They will all close and tighten security and build fences to avoid us seeking refuge of whatever form.Please lets reason together and amend our laws and constitutions to give us a better tommorrow.

Be a Patriot by endorsing this outcry.

Continue the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Religious Riot Bodies Found In Village Wells / Yaradua Scheduled To Return Latest By Next Month / Group Asks International Criminal Court To Investigate Jos Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.