Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got (52867 Views)

Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! / See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by feranmi400: 5:39am On May 26, 2017
Twitter user Ariba tried to body shame women but got shut down.

Read the response after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/26/see-response-to-a-twitter-user-who-tried-to-body-shame-women-screenshots/

2 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesicilian: 5:47am On May 26, 2017
So? The lady was saying the truth.

179 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Tinnytony24(m): 5:50am On May 26, 2017
This is epic!!.... oya Ariba we are waiting o.... lol

11 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by rosieluv(f): 6:03am On May 26, 2017
that shut her up instantly, but still she is not far from the truth, I see a lot of that on Facebook

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Headlesschicken(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2017
undecided
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 7:37am On May 26, 2017
Hmmm

Give that guy a Cold beer grin

The one who looks n complain either hate or wanna be like them ...

This why low lives go around bombing people !!!! For what ? Because then do not fit in the norm as far as these goats are concerned

Bet that lady is jobless n unemployed .. because if you work hard and get your own she wont have the time to be hating undecided
Women think by shaming they go marry .... she still single AF bottom line grin ( with her brazo hair n red lipstick na so )

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by 2SWT(f): 9:11am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm

This why low lives go around bombing people !!!! For what ? Because then do not fit in the norm as far as these goats are concerned

Bet that lady is jobless n unemployed .. because if you work hard and get your own she wont have the time to be hating undecided
Women think by shaming they go marry .... she still single AF bottom line grin ( with her brazo hair n red lipstick na so )
you call her a low life ?
She saw something wrong and she said her mind you don't have to insult her
You're a woman I believe when you have daughters and they start tattooing every part of their body you can start praising them up and down

Viking007:
God bless You.
Arsenalholic1:
I love you!

The reason why the world has become so perverted is because there are few of your kinds. It's a shame that a lady will hush down a fellow lady for speaking the truth.
YelloweWest:

That is what this generation has turned into. Say the truth and they'll tag u as judgmental.

I watch a video last year about an American white pastor who God showed hell. The one thing he said is that don't be deceived by modern standards of this ever changing world.
The standard of Christ is has not and will never change! What was considered sin 2000years ago by Christ is still sin today!
NemzySeries:

i stand wit u....... im not a saint tho but honestly instead of getting deeper into sin i rada maintain my position

Thank God some people understand the way I feel towards this issue

God bless all the people who still value decency in this present generation

212 Likes 17 Shares

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2017
2SWT:
You're a woman I believe when you have daughters and they start tattooing every part of their body you can start praising them up and down

Shut da fck up Tattoos are sexy! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm

Mermaids and cold beer ehn.. . grin tongue
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by 2SWT(f): 10:02am On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Tattoos are sexy! grin
your opinion and it's none of my business

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by FvckShiT(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2017
2SWT:

Damn Girl! you fúçkiñg shading my BÛM SLAY QUEEN ?
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 10:12am On May 26, 2017
lolzzz

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by fastgyal(f): 10:13am On May 26, 2017
To be honest, that girl talking about opening of body part is the most valid representation of stupidity I've ever seen.. Hypocrites; They will condemn you openly and do worse things. hahahaha. really feeling that epic reply

3 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by omusiliyu(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2017
I'm not understanding

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2017
NP
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by jashar(f): 10:13am On May 26, 2017
undecided
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2017

Some women are naturally dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by NCANTaskForce: 10:13am On May 26, 2017
Name Checked

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by TINALETC3(f): 10:13am On May 26, 2017
K
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by realestniggah: 10:14am On May 26, 2017
hypocrite everywhere grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 10:14am On May 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

Damn Girl! you fúçkiñg shading my BÛM SLAY QUEEN ?
rightly so nigga

2 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by netbeans1(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Jabioro: 10:14am On May 26, 2017
Jesu Oyigbo
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by davidkingrichie(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2017
This has nothing to do with casting stones. The girl is right, what people do these days is mock Christianity. What she said is equivalent to naming a Love Machine "Christ's pinnacle", or naming a brothel "The Jesus Ending". If you want to go nude, do that. But, remove Christianity from your heathen lifestyle.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by EkegboDavidOd: 10:17am On May 26, 2017
hmmmm seriously waiting ooo
Tinnytony24:
This is epic!!.... oya Ariba we are waiting o.... lol

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by SexyNairalander: 10:18am On May 26, 2017
booked
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by bkool7(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

sexy doesn't cut it in Heaven . But that's if you believe

6 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Klington: 10:19am On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

says who cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Ibrochaka(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2017
jack8887:
Date : 26 / 05 / 2O17
Really Big Odd Today 143Odd
Not free
The sure Game for today
I need Only serious person
Safe : 1OOO1%
Inbox me and win a lot today with me contact me with the number below
why not sale ur fada's property and stake on the self acclaimed fixed matches, or u dont want to become the next dangote?........E-diot scammer of the highest order

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.