Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas (372 Views)

Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas / Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas / Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas by blogtostay: 3:01pm On May 26, 2017
GOVERNMENT AND INDEPENDENT WELFARE

When I was starting out newly, I had ideas overflowing within my brain. And I was willing to execute almost every type of ideas I had then.
Really, I tried all my possible best to execute those ideas just like every one of us could do.

Just like as you have many businesses or life changing ideas flowing through you now, I had mine those days, and I was willing, eager to bring those ideas to reality but lacked the financial stability to do that then. No doubt, you could be experiencing the same situation I did was involved into.

True, it is not your fault and I do not think that anybody have to heap the blame on you for any reason at all. Neither are you to be blamed nor i for having experienced that before. Some could blame the whole situation on the politicians and their governmental proposals that do not care for the welfare of the poor masses. Yes! You are right if you fall in these categories of political blamer.

I was once blaming the politicians for this before; there was a time I started blaming everything that could pose a challenge to me achieving my dreams. Even, I blamed solutions that could have given me that financial help I needed. This led to missing of many opportunities which I neglected because I was traumatized in mind that I could question the ability of even what could have made my day then.

Do you know what happened? Time came when the opportunity called for the preparedness and guess what happened. I discovered secrets to my acquiring that financial assistance I needed to succeed in my ideas.

Do you know that government and independent bodies offer incentives in the form of Grants, Loans, Charity, non-refundable which are hijacked by few people and politicized? Of Couse, they would not like you to know about that. According to some Nigerians like them, they will say; if you were them would you go to the extent of exposing it to others?

Yes! I could because it was exposed to me, by information passage. May be you do not know that some foreign aids offer non-refundable grants and charity up to minimum value of TEN THOUSAND EURO TO TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ($20,000) up-wards depending on ideas.

And few Nigerians who knew about this, have hijacked it and used it in building themselves getting richer every day by day because, most of these foreign aids come every blessed year.

Now is the time to identify and make use of them to achieve that your idea. Stop lamenting about lack of money to start-up that your business idea or carrier in life.

Most prestigious web sites, small and medium scale businesses, individuals and companies are making use of that in this country and I am also included because, I had involved in most foreign and local grants and have been favored severally.

I will expose to you where-- http://www.blogtostay.com/home.php

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lasg Adopts Usage Of Produce Vehicle To Evacuate Waste / Importation Mind Needed Here. / Cherrywood Courts......paradise On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.