Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

"They Came" - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "They Came" (3572 Views)

7 DAYS (the Past Came Haunting) S01 / OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE IV: I Came, I Saw And I Conquer By Johnson / The First Time I Came To Lagos .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Came" by Hannysmilez(f): 5:50am On Oct 07, 2017
themonk:

That's nice, safe journey.
I'm stuck here in lagos till december.
Lmao. Sorry
Re: "They Came" by themonk(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Lmao. Sorry
Lol. Lagos is fun actually you should visit sometime.
How is your journey so far?
Re: "They Came" by Hannysmilez(f): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2017
themonk:

Lol. Lagos is fun actually you should visit sometime.
How is your journey so far?
I do visit,occasionally. I'm about to leave,I haven't embarked yet
Re: "They Came" by themonk(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Hannysmilez:
I do visit,occasionally. I'm about to leave,I haven't embarked yet
Oh, that's nice. Be sure to tell me when next you visit.

Let give you some travelling tips sha

*Make sure you have an earpiece (you might not like the conversation the person next to you will initiate or maybe you don't reason in the same frequency with the person)

* Empty your bowels before boarding

*Have a book if you are a reader or get an entertaining movie or programme you watch downloaded on your phone.

*Ensure your bags are secured

*your phone's battery should be at least at 70%(depending on how long your batt lasts though)

*Inspect the vehicle you want to board prior to boarding it. Make sure it looks healthy and people in it aren't suspicious.( if you are flying you are safe)

*Be happy
Re: "They Came" by Hannysmilez(f): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
themonk:

Oh, that's nice. Be sure to tell me when next you visit.

Let give you some travelling tips sha

*Make sure you have an earpiece (you might not like the conversation the person next to you will initiate or maybe you don't reason in the same frequency with the person)

* Empty your bowels before boarding

*Have a book if you are a reader or get an entertaining movie or programme you watch downloaded on your phone.

*Ensure your bags are secured

*your phone's battery should be at least at 70%(depending on how long your batt lasts though)

*Inspect the vehicle you want to board prior to boarding it. Make sure it looks healthy and people in it aren't suspicious.( if you are flying you are safe)

*Be happy

Lmao. I'd remember that.
I actually did drive myself down here so a few don't really apply to me.
Oh,I just arrived.
I don't think I'd ever take a road trip all the way to Lagos. I hate journeys so I doubt I'd survive that. Not for my sake,for the other passengers;I'd kill someone before we arrive.

1 Like

Re: "They Came" by Jagermeister(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hannysmilez:

Miami? I wish. I'm currently in Abuja and will be leaving for Kaduna to see family.

A delight to find people who live around you here on nairaland.

Hannysmilez:
Lmao. I'd remember that.
I actually did drive myself down here so a few don't really apply to me.
Oh,I just arrived.
I don't think I'd ever take a road trip all the way to Lagos. I hate journeys so I doubt I'd survive that. Not for my sake,for the other passengers;I'd kill someone before we arrive.

U're missing out on one of life's opportunities to explore. Nothing beats a long drive; the adrenaline rush. What's more? You'd be able to beat your chest (or whatever part of your body you choose to beat) and say 'i did it'. That's a feat that must have eluded many of your peers. But you did it. That'd be so spot-on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fabric Red Rose / Dirty Diana / Love Is Not A Fairytale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.