Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

First Bank 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2017 Recruitment (10438 Views)

MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) / UBA Bank 2017 Recruitment For Fresh Graduates In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank 2017 Recruitment by gbemiclassic(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2017
Good day. I received this mail from FBN
Further to your performance in the Aptitude Test for the FBN 2017 Graduate Trainee Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the next phase of the selection process which will hold in the coming month, June 2017.

In this regard, First Bank of Nigeria Limited has contracted Human Capital Partners to implement and manage the next phase of the selection process.

You will be receiving further communication on dates, venue and other details from HCP going forward. To be sure that you have received this e-mail, please confirm receipt.

Congratulations!

Best regards,
Please who has information on Human Capital Partners
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by Marvel578(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2017
please when was the aptitude test conducted. Was it last year.
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by pryzlez: 7:10pm On May 26, 2017
Congrats @gbemiclassic. The messages just started rolling out some hours ago.
Wish you the best in the upcoming stages.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by Iamabraham(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
i got it, too. One yesterday, another today. Same content. Make sure you acknowledge the receipt of the mail.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by Adeyemi0(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2017
Iamabraham:
i got it, too. One yesterday, another today. Same content. Make sure you acknowledge the receipt of the mail.
You mean to reply the message as a sign of acknowledgment?
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by Bamidele539: 10:26pm On May 26, 2017
Marvel578:
please when was the aptitude test conducted. Was it last year.
December 2016!
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by Withambition(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2017
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by forextrade11: 7:45am On May 27, 2017
Online Forex Trading Investment Opportunity.

Online Forex Trading Made Easy. Make A lot Cash Trading Forex from the Comfort of your Home.

We can manage your forex trading Account for you and give you a guaranteed profits for the rest of your life.

Our Money Management Forex Robot is the best Forex robot i have ever seen and used for over 6 years, with self Optimization and also the Best Forex Trading Broker for my forex Robot, is Tickmill forex broker, I personally prefer Tickmill forex broker, for all my trading needs with my forex robot.

We guarantee you 3 pips Profit Per day On Your Investment, for the rest of your life, with our robot and if there is any small loss, our robot immediately covers the loss, making the robot an unbeatable forex tool in the market.

When you combine my forex Robot and TickMill Forex Broker Together, Then you can never ever loose in Forex Trading, i Guarantee You .

You are in Control of your Funds, we only manage your account, so all you need to do is to monitor your trading account and withdraw your profits , as you wish.

you too can open your own LIVE account for your trading on tickmill free of charge and also get a 30usd no deposit welcome bonus, using this link here below;

https://secure.tickmill.com/redirect/index.php?cii=8527&cis=1&lp=https%3A%2F%2Ftickmill.com%2Fpromotions%2Fwelcome-account%2F

also make sure your fill in this code IB77599138, in the IB code number section during the second step of registration at Tickmill. so that you can get very great low commission and cash rebate.

When you combine my FX Robot along with the TickMill Forex Broker, then, your are 99% a winner in the forex market.

TICKMILL IB CODE IS IB77599138

If you need any assistance in opening your tickmill trading account and my settings for the Armageddon FX Robot , feel free to ask me questions through my email: forextradeprofitguaranteed@gmail.com i will help you.

===================================================================
===================
Our management Package goes, this way, we give you a guaranteed 30pips per day.

We will personally manage your trades for you on virtual private server, using Our EA( Expert Advisor). But you will pay per month for the VPS. Then a 5% of total profits, for service per year, after you must have started making profits. This payment is only made at the end of each year, from profits made.

All you need to do, is to open your Live Account with our EA preferred broker, Tickmill, using this link https://secure.tickmill.com/redirect/index.php?cii=8527&cis=1&lp=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.tickmill.com%2Ftrader%2F%3Ftask%3D1050%26lang%3D2 , then fund your account and send us details, we will host your account on our VPS, with MT4 and trade for you.

Kindly note, Our EA, IS NOT FOR SALE. We only use it to trade and manage clients accounts and its guaranteed for life, you can test with any amount from about 200USD upwards on a live account only, for as long as you wish.

Let me know your thoughts.

We at your service sir.
==============================================================================================

THIS IS A GUARANTEE.

==============================================================================================
CONTACT US BELOW;

FOREX TRADE EA.
Email Address: forextradeprofitguaranteed@gmail.com
Phone No: +13479194333
Skype Chat Id: forextradeprofitguaranteed@gmail.com
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by mayorchelsea(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2017
I got the same message after I totally forgot about them.We can only hope and pray it ends well(success).
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by gbemiclassic(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2017
Please does anyone have information on Human Capital Partners? What kind of recruitment do they do? I heard they handle the recruitment for KPMG too.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by gbemiclassic(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2017
pryzlez:
Congrats @gbemiclassic. The messages just started rolling out some hours ago.
Wish you the best in the upcoming stages.
Thanks bro. Any info on Human Capital Partners?
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by kumulus(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2017
To those who got the messages...congrats, I do hope your story ends well....but why is it nobody ever cares to give details on how they applied and all...y'all just come here asking "who else got the text"......make una dey try small small na
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by jmanity: 11:07am On May 29, 2017
kumulus:
To those who got the messages...congrats, I do hope your story ends well....but why is it nobody ever cares to give details on how they applied and all...y'all just come here asking "who else got the text"......make una dey try small small na

We applied on their portal last year and wrote the test in December.
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by kumulus(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2017
jmanity:

We applied on their portal last year and wrote the test in December.

Ok thanks...stay strapped.
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by jpmoriarti(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2017
Congrats everyone that got success msg. Please the mail i used for that exercise is no longer in use. I dont know if anyone know any of their HR line or email address so I can contact them and probably give them a working email address so they can send my msg there.

Thanks
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 29, 2017
gbemiclassic:
Further to your performance in the Aptitude Test for the FBN 2017 Graduate Trainee Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the next phase of the selection process which will hold in the coming month, June 2017.

In this regard, First Bank of Nigeria Limited has contracted Human Capital Partners to implement and manage the next phase of the selection process.

You will be receiving further communication on dates, venue and other details from HCP going forward. To be sure that you have received this e-mail, please confirm receipt.

Congratulations!

Best regards,

Adeyemi0:
You mean to reply the message as a sign of acknowledgment?
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by Chinyere26(f): 7:34pm On May 29, 2017
gbemiclassic:

Congratulations!

Best regards,

Congratulations!!!

Please what kinda question where u asked I got an Aptitude test on Thursday with UBA
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by Folabimi(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2017
I received the congratulatory message too, any idea what to expect in the next stage?
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by obofty: 10:10pm On May 29, 2017
I got the same mail too. What are we to expect for the next stage. Am sure someone would have gone through it before. Thanks
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by dingbang(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2017
Folabimi:
I received the congratulatory message too, any idea what to expect in the next stage?
just begin to know current affairs... Also know stuff about your course of study... Be able to answer questions about your past job roles.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by Folabimi(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2017
dingbang:
just begin to know current affairs... Also know stuff about your course of study... Be able to answer questions about your past job roles.
K, thanks. Meaning it'll be an interview nt another test, my first with a big establishment. God help me, no let this opportunity pass me by
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by dingbang(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2017
Folabimi:

K, thanks. Meaning it'll be an interview nt another test, my first with a big establishment. God help me, no let this opportunity pass me by
my brother.. Begin to read newspapers.. Get to know cbn's latest policies. Get to know all about first bank, their achievements. Their mobile banking.. Ussd code..

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by prettyprecy(f): 1:42pm On May 30, 2017
if you are in Lagos you can apply for iroko tv offline sales agent. the basic salary is #25,000 and you can work at any location close to your house. you are also entitled to commissions which could be as high as #40,000 - #60,000 in a month IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND YOUR CV TO erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by Jjoke: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hello guys!

Please I will seat for First bank graduate trainee test on Wednesday, anyone with any pointers on what to expect? The type of questions so I can streamline my prep.

Thank yoi
Re: First Bank 2017 Recruitment by rayblaze11: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please do you have any practice questions for UBA recruitment test? kindly send to my mail solodawise33@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless
Chinyere26:

Congratulations!!!

Please what kinda question where u asked I got an Aptitude test on Thursday with UBA

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Aptitude Test / LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.