Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

How Do I Claim A Book Gifted To Me On Amazon? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Do I Claim A Book Gifted To Me On Amazon? (596 Views)

Baggage Claim / Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon / Read A Book Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Claim A Book Gifted To Me On Amazon? by EncephalonPikin(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2017
I just had a book gifted to me this evening on amazon. I'm totally clueless about how the whole thing works. I've only heard of amazon and have never used it. I had to register to claim the book using a 'gift claim code' apparently.

But I don't see a button that indicates 'download'

Please an enlightened person should help me out.

Thanks

N.B I do not live in the same country with the person that gifted ne the book
Re: How Do I Claim A Book Gifted To Me On Amazon? by menxer: 8:05pm On May 26, 2017
If it is soft copy you will need to install Kindle to download and read the book

If it is hardcopy just add the book to your cart and ship to your location, shipping charges may apply.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Claim A Book Gifted To Me On Amazon? by EncephalonPikin(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2017
menxer:
If it is soft copy you will need to install Kindle to download and read the book

If it is hardcopy just add the book to your cart and ship to your location, shipping charges may apply.

Oh...thanks a lot sir

(1) (Reply)

Download Classic Nigerian Novels / Let's Hope The Next 12 Months Wouldn't Be Another Waste Of Time. / Chimamanda Adichie To Speak At Harvard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.