Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Stop Gambling, Bet9ja Virtual Almost Destroyed My Future - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Gambling, Bet9ja Virtual Almost Destroyed My Future (9482 Views)

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Stop Gambling, Bet9ja Virtual Almost Destroyed My Future by yusman14(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
datgoaldigger1:
Recently I read a story of a guy who lost 300K to bet9ja and immediately it got right to my soul because I have been in that same predicament although it was not as much as 300K.
I started betting about 2yrs ago.When I started at first I used the normal #100 naira bets to play sometimes I won sometimes I lost but I wsnt really loosing cuz it WS just #100 but being a human being and hearing of how people win big Greed crept in
My first big bet I used 6K to play it and it entad I WS happy thinking that I had finally found the way to chop bet9ja so I started using biggr money to play and obvious with betting I began loosing and every better knows that when you loose money your first thought is I must RECOVER, mind you all these where life games
I started playing virtual after right in front someone won 22K with correct score so I switched to VIRTUAL That WS were the beginning of my doom started.
I lost so much in virtual,not just my money but most importantly time because you have to be there to watch ur games.Can remember the day we just got back from Villa and I carried the 10K I gt from relatives to a bet9ja shop I left there with 100naira
I think a worse scenario was when I was to travel home from school but I had a low battery and decided to charge my phone In a bet shop from there I saw one game I thought I had seen before I come play am correct score ,they played 0-0 I used my last card to play that game. I did something I had Neva done bfre I began begging fr money luckily I saw a friend of mine collected money and began my journey to Enugu. It WS on the journey I realized that I WS wasting my life
Not only was I spending money but also valuable time in bet9ja shops I did so many things unimaginable to gt money only to go back and loose it again.
I have sworn to stay off gambling even na #100 game so far I've been clean fr 2weeks hope I can leave forever this dreadful habit. If you are not a gambler take it from me do not enter
When it hit the most was when one bet9ja operator told me "Hey bro how far we Neva see you since" that was after I travelled fr a week
Hello bro ..
This baby has really destroyed my finances expecially during this lockdown..I play on daily basis..and I have lost #15k to this evil computerized program established to wretch ones life...it started when the FG announced the lockdown of higher institutions...I play virtual due to boredom and fun not really because I need an urgent money..I am tired of my situation it has really affected me mentally, academically, spiritually....
Anytime I remember my loss money I do feel sad...I don't think I can recover my money again if not,I will continue to loose...

I need a Job to keep myself busy... although I am learning web development,improving my musical skills... please how can you help me...any advice?? please sir I need your attention...
we can talk on WhatsApp too ..
Re: Stop Gambling, Bet9ja Virtual Almost Destroyed My Future by yusman14(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hello bro ..
This baby has really destroyed my finances expecially during this lockdown..I play on daily basis..and I have lost #15k to this evil computerized program established to wretch ones life...it started when the FG announced the lockdown of higher institutions...I play virtual due to boredom and fun not really because I need an urgent money..I am tired of my situation it has really affected me mentally, academically, spiritually....
Anytime I remember my loss money I do feel sad...I don't think I can recover my money again if not,I will continue to loose...

I need a Job to keep myself busy... although I am learning web development,improving my musical skills... please how can you help me...any advice?? please sir I need your attention...
we can talk on WhatsApp too ..
Re: Stop Gambling, Bet9ja Virtual Almost Destroyed My Future by MRSAMUEL1212: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
HI GUYS,SORRY TO DROP THIS HERE.
AM REALLY SUFFERING IN GAMBLING(VIRTUAL BET9JA). I REALLY NEED ADVICE AND WAYS TO QUIT. PRAY FOR ME.AM LOOSING IT. I EVEN USED PEOPLES MONEY AND EVEN BORROWED FROM BANK.07038443674.ADVICE PLEASE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Parents Have A Say In Our Financial Matters? / Prenuptial Agreements Vs Gold Diggers: How Effective? / Brag About Your Spouse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.