Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,352 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) (31578 Views)

Architect Ibechile Egwudale Commences Fabrication Of Metals Into Machineries / See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nutase: 11:09am On May 27, 2017
cool
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by reiddecuti: 11:09am On May 27, 2017
Lala I see YOU
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Bugatie(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2017
Theyveedo:
This is great

Uncles from the west won't like this

Trouble maker tongue

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 27, 2017
Theyveedo:
This is great

Why not? I am from the west and I love this.

If any part of the body is sick, the body is sick. Not everyone is insecure and not everyone finds esteem in " we are better than you"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 27, 2017
Their god is Ogun(they are too blind to know). The god of iron and technology. The one who opens the road for other gods with a machete and with the assistance/company of his police dog. Clear road for children of iron tongue
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Madam amara, long time. How your family?

Kudos to Aba peeps for their ingenuity in local production.

However we have several of this kind of project in other parts of the country - Kano, FCT, Lagos, Rivers, Ogun, etc.

Yes we do, and they are also free to showcase their work. Nothing is stopping them from doing so.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by caracas: 11:16am On May 27, 2017
Wow
Just imagine what igbos wud have become
If not for this by force attache From those ppl
Imagine great industrial talents wasting away
Lord lugard if I swear for u now them go say I no respect the dead ........

8 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On May 27, 2017
nwaanambra1:
Igbo esika!

Igbos are too much!Fact! it makes no difference weda u accept it or not.

mind you this welders are self-trained! cool
They Undergo Training Thru Apprentiship , Stop Lying.

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by dinggle: 11:17am On May 27, 2017
There is no reason why these people should not be funded to standardize their operation.

1 Like

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by magoo10(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2017
Aba my Aba
God bless ndigbo

3 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2017
stubbornman:
Lala.....the snake man

abeg carry this thing go FP

Igbo's are great...... the Afonjas are brilliant.....Aboki's oya link up
grin grin grin
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by gabbytabby: 11:18am On May 27, 2017
Ndigbo kwenu these are the ones doing us proud.

6 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by xynerise: 11:19am On May 27, 2017
Igbo Amaka !!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by santicruz: 11:20am On May 27, 2017
Aba no jiii, Aba a ju

3 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by manitoba(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2017
No doubt that Igbos like most Nigerians are genius. The peak of this ingenuity from the eastern part of Nigeria dotted Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba. Those guys are specially wired. Love 'em to pieces.

8 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by karrim4real(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2017
Ok. Nigeria is moving.

Check my signature.

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by anyimontana(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2017
And they still think we need the north and west to survive?..imagine if we soley have the oil,wetin go come happen?..igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2017
Nice one now NEPA will visit you with extra large bills because in as much as your work is wonderfully made I can imagine the electricity consumption and I also won't be surprised if you don't use NEPA light as they are not reliable and will frustrate your effort. More grease to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Cornerstone001: 11:25am On May 27, 2017
Yes, Yes, Yes.
Very industrious people, so glad they are making all effort to contribute their own quota to ease the general populace and also increasing the GDP at the same time.

But it is sad that our government at all level are so myopic and it seems the are directionless.
This is the kind of things that they suppose to venture into, empowering people, creating enabling environment for small, medium and large scale production and to the Sinators and Legislators they are also expected to make policies that will be investors friendly.

There should be access to loan with reasonable interest rate.
Manufacturing is one of the surest way to becoming one of the largest economy in the world and we've got the people with the right mindset and brain, but it is very unfortunate there are no enabling policies and resources.

China, Singapore, India and many other advanced economy did not just reach their climax neglecting all these things.
May God teach our leader to be creative and take the right steps

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Omofunaab2: 11:26am On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Madam amara, long time. How your family?

Kudos to Aba peeps for their ingenuity in local production.

However we have several of this kind of project in other parts of the country - Kano, FCT, Lagos, Rivers, Ogun, etc.

Mesef no jst wan talk ni... I wan see chest beating first

One even dey Alabata road when you dey go funaab. .
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2017
eph123:

Yes we do, and they are also free to showcase their work. Nothing is stopping them from doing so.

So far they are making money without show casing their products let them remain where they are other wise NEPA will increase their bill.lol
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2017
Theyveedo:
This is great

I know you are not bright. Well, this is obtainable in the 'west' too and some other parts of the country but who get time to they go up and down to snap pictures. undecided

I don't expect you to agree or believe though, like I said, no time.

*Kudos to those guys btw. cool

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by eph123(f): 11:29am On May 27, 2017
Mcreloaded:

So far they are making money without show casing their products let them remain where they are other wise NEPA will increase their bill.lol

Loool. I tell you. Bill go go up but still no light.
The operating environment in Nigeria is tough, really tough. I can imagine what these people spend on electricity.

3 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2017
Mcreloaded:
Nice one now NEPA will visit you with extra large bills because in as much as your work is wonderfully made I can imagine the electricity consumption and I also won't be surprised if you don't use NEPA light as they are not reliable and will frustrate your effort. More grease to your elbow

Our politicians are lazy if not some should own such business in their constituency thereby employing their youths but instead they steal large sums of money to last 3 to 5 generations of living a lazy life style with no input

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by jobaltol: 11:30am On May 27, 2017
This is very impressive....all parts of Nigeria have their unique selling point despite our differences....we need one Nigeria to reach our heights...hope the federal government ban the importation of fabricated products
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Dicksonokeke(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2017
Nice one
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 27, 2017
Mcreloaded:

Mischievous excuse. No matter what you do or who you are THE BILL WILL ALWAYS COME TO YOU. Take it from someone who knows
Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by Omofunaab2: 11:32am On May 27, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
I know you are not bright. Well, this is obtainable in the 'west' too and some other parts of the country but who get time to they go up and down to snap pictures. undecided

I don't expect you to agree or believe though, like I said, no time.

*Kudos to those guys btw. cool

©YBR

Exactly it's obtainable everywhere... but all these guys needs government support

2 Likes

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by charleff512(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2017
Nice ones.The industrial revolution can only be real if it is not politicised.
I am marvelled by this artistry and Industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metal Fabrication In Aba (Photos, Video) by savage76(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2017
Nice works thou...but no biggie...they are called fabricators/turner...which I do partime,lots of them are in owode onirin,agege,sango e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Two Men Fly Above Dubai / Download Latest 2go Version 6.1.3 – Www.2go.im – 2go Messenger / SpaceX Launch: NASA Astronauts Make History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.