Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke (47946 Views)

Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 27, 2017
Glock8:

No it is not.
Lol what's the other one?
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol what's the other one?

lipsrsealed

Can't tell you here. But this is the first time I'm having a conversation with you.
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 27, 2017
Glock8:

lipsrsealed

Can't tell you here. But this is the first time I'm having a conversation with you.
Lol ok fair enough
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol ok fair enough

Yeah..
smiley
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
Glock8:

Yeah..

Will say hello to you with my main moniker soon..
Lol okay
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol okay

smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by judgedredd22(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol smh

stop shaking your head, it is only appropriate during certain encounters of the private kind grin

see, i know you have a boo, but my mission is to seize you from your boo... so you can become my own very special, private and personal boo, to have and to hold!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin c'mon, whachusay? cool
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 27, 2017
judgedredd22:

stop shaking your head, it is only appropriate during certain encounters of the private kind grin

see, i know you have a boo, but my mission is to seize you from your boo... so you can become my own very special, private and personal boo, to have and to hold!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin c'mon, whachusay? cool
Lol bye bye
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by judgedredd22(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol bye bye

do you really mean that?... wink wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Temysteve(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
D boy should chill...abi na by force
na by force oo, because na him raise the guy hope.
Re: Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke by Tellemall: 12:07am On May 28, 2017
texazzpete:

Did you even bother to read the article?

Did you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) / 5 Widows Of John Adewuni A.k.a Tafa Oloyede (Video) / Tacha Presents An Award At The Headies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.