Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent (843 Views)

I Thought I Have Gotten A Job, Cruel Boss / Diamond Bank Branch Mbaise In IMO State Celebrates Children's Day In Style / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 26, 2017
I keep seeing posts on diamond bank ....you guys are announcing your selves up and down yet your customers service is beginning to waver

What is happening ? I have had several experiences and just of recent one black hippo in a Kaduna branch sooo confrontational ..is that your new training ?
Re: I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent by acenazt: 10:44pm On May 26, 2017
Haahhahahhahah Oga today for KADUNA network no just dey. D thing was frustrating
Re: I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent by Nobody: 12:06am On May 27, 2017
acenazt:
Haahhahahhahah Oga today for KADUNA network no just dey. D thing was frustrating

In the same Kaduna a staff on Ahmadu bello was extremely rude ...one yoruba Lady that sists on the left in deposit room and covers her hair with a cap ..in fact confrontational I had to calm my self not to stoop to her level
Re: I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent by jeyselassie(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2017
thats same lady ok i thought I was the only one who noticed it
Re: I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent by Mannylex(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2017
Lol. This post could get someone sacked if the management gets to see it.
Re: I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent by Nobody: 10:06am On May 28, 2017
Mannylex:
Lol. This post could get someone sacked if the management gets to see it.

Some one sacked So we should continue to tolerate such attitude?

A friend of mine was at the branch that same day at the same lady was very rude to her ,guess what? She has written to the head office to complain and I applaud her.if that lady is beyond her branch managent control then let the head office deal with it
Re: I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent by Nobody: 10:10am On May 28, 2017
jeyselassie:
thats same lady ok i thought I was the only one who noticed it

And you kept cool? Guy na your type dey cause these pple to continue such.every one has problem y carry your problem to others does she know whether the customer in front of her is deeply saddened or depressed?You should have warned her ..if she has attitude then her bank needs to sack her,yes sack her !!
Bad attitude is very bad for business ,if it was your business that is having such problems and its eventually causing decline in sales won't u get rid of the weak Link?
Re: I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent by ELECTCHIBU(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2017
Men i still love diamond bank, my bank. One person may do something wrong, dat does not make the whole system bad. I LOVE DIAMOND BANK, MY BANK.
Re: I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 29, 2017
Its not once dear this is just the most recent ....as rude and arrogant as zenith bank staff are,some still hail them so we all have out preffered banks .
Re: I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
In Canada? grin

nurshah:
I keep seeing posts on diamond bank ....you guys are announcing your selves up and down yet your customers service is beginning to waver

What is happening ? I have had several experiences and just of recent one black hippo in a Kaduna branch sooo confrontational ..is that your new training ?
Re: I Thought Diamond Bank Had The Best Customer. Service Till Of Recent by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2017
In Canada? grin

Are you for real? So u assume am one of those pple that don't visit home regularly? Am still 100% in touch with my family and frequent Nigeria .

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Training In Lagos / How To Become A Pilot,help Needed / Rope Access NDT Or Nebosh HSE ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.