Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

Holy Ghost Is God The Father Himself. No Third Person - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ghost Is God The Father Himself. No Third Person (598 Views)

The Father Himself Is The Christ, Check The Prophecy! / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Is God The Father Himself. No Third Person by cosiocan(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2017
HOLY GHOST IS GOD THE FATHER HIMSELF.

Jesus preached that God the Father is a Spirit and must be worshiped in His own Spirit that is the HOLY Ghost.
Not in a third person spirit!
John 4:24 KJV
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE HOLY GHOST is GOD's very Presence in us and not just His Power.
Matthew 10:20 KJV
For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
Psalm 51:11 KJV
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psalm 139:7 KJV
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Holy Ghost is God the Father of the Child Jesus.
Matthew 1:18 KJV
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE HOLY GHOST is God the Father who raised Jesus Christ from the dead..
Romans 8:11 KJV
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Holy Ghost is God the Father working in our Lord Jesus Christ.
John 14:10 KJV
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE HOLY GHOST proceed out of
GOD THE FATHER.
John 15:26 KJV
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
HOLY GHOST is to God.
As the Spirit of Man is to Man.
1 Corinthians 2:11 KJV
For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
If the Spirit of Man cannot make man two persons.
Why do we preach that the Spirit of God is a third person?
THE HOLY IS THE SPIRIT OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
Matthew 10:19 KJV
But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
Matthew 10:20 KJV
For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Re: Holy Ghost Is God The Father Himself. No Third Person by manuelFORBES(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Saw This Countries Burning On World Map In My Dream / Keep Plowing Or Die!! ( Luke 9:62 ) - Paul Ellis / Rccg 65th Annual Convention, Theme: Hallelujah Day 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.