Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) (931 Views)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / How Family Member Scammed Me Of N800,000 - Lady / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle (2) (3) (4)

Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) by Chigold101(m): 3:33am On May 27, 2017
Children are special gifts from God.
Today as we celebrate the children.
Upload Pictures of children and wish them Happy Children's day Celebration...

RoyalRoy
Seun...
lalasticlala...
Mynd44...
Re: Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) by pocohantas(f): 3:43am On May 27, 2017
Aww. Ruby n Gold, nice names. They're so lovely.
Happy children's day to every Nigerian child and kids all over the world. Grow and shine. Even though our President is pushing 80, you remain the leaders of tomorrow.

And to all the men still sucking bobby, you're not forgotten...today is your day too. Happy Children's day and may you never be weaned.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5389997_fnpimage24_jpeg57b2342cc0b8dc56a862d3b1eb20438c

Re: Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) by Afonjashapmouth: 5:05am On May 27, 2017
With kidnappers and ritualist everywhere Wait make I go find the babies self na untop freezer I see them last grin
Re: Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) by Nobody: 6:22am On May 27, 2017
Happy children's day.
Re: Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) by pocohantas(f): 6:59am On May 27, 2017
Vorpal:
Happy children's day.

Happy Children's day Vorpall.
You will fall into category II babies...

Enjoy your day grin.
Re: Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Happy Children's day Vorpall.
You will fall into category II babies...

Enjoy your day grin.

Your post did remind me of an ex, bigly! cheesy

You too. smiley
Re: Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) by iykebest1(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2017
happy children's day. Your future is bright

Re: Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) by deraaaigbo(f): 9:19am On May 27, 2017
Happy Children's Day
Re: Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) by enoqueen: 9:39am On May 27, 2017
Happy Children's Day to my queens.

Re: Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) by sisisioge: 10:13am On May 27, 2017
Happy children's day to all the children in the house, the babies unborn, the young at heart and to those who haven't forgotten to love their neighbors as themselves. These are the salt of the earth...may God bless you kiss kiss kiss

A special shout out to Mr Fiyin, Iya Orobombom and Dolly baby kiss kiss...you guys are really special. May God continue to take care of you.

Re: Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child) by AHCB: 10:22am On May 27, 2017
Happy Children's day to all the kids in the world. Here's hoping the female kids will grow up not being broke-ass chics who beg guys for 200 recharge cards!

Work hard, strive to be your own woman when you grow up. The Lord is your strength. Know that there's dignity in labor, but there's no dignity in begging.

The future is yours, take it!!

Cheers!.

How Husbands Can Help Their Wives With Chores / Navy Man Hurries To Greet Wife, But Sees Pregnant Belly And Realizes She Lied Du / Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise