Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari (22391 Views)

Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by castrokins(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2017
Supported, But He Must First Appoint A Barber For Himself.
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Outside powers...Just wait and see 2019 unravel things

I wanted to ignore your posts!!! But be rest assured come to 2019. I would look for you no matter whatever rock you're living under and make you eat your words!!!

Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Otradearena: 1:32pm On May 27, 2017
brunofarad:
The hustle is real grin ,I love that spirit

Bro, how did u make ur signature d way it is?
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by genieluv(f): 2:14pm On May 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
An Imo youth, Ogandu Uzoma Nwachinaemere from Obi-Dim, Umudim, Ikeduru L.G.A, Imo State - has appealed to president Muhammadu Buhari to give him the Federal College of Education, Omoku, board appointment rejected by the Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, after such an important Federal position was offered to the Okorocha’s daughter, Mrs Uju Rochas Anwuka married to the son of Minister of Education State, Prof Anthony Anwuka.

In a short message shared on his Facebook page, Mr. Ogandu appealed to the Governor of Imo State, the minister of Education and President Muhammadu Buhari led Nigeria Federal government to reappoint him, a bonafide Imo son to replace her sister's, Mrs Anwuka (Nee Okorocha) appointment rejected by the Okorocha’s on the basis that the Governor's family was not consulted before such appointment.

The Imo youth, reasoned that instead of the FG appointment to be given to another state, those concerned should find him worthy and use him for a replacement.

Read his statement bellow:

"To Whom it may Concern;

Re : Declaration of Interest to take up the Rejected position.

Please to whom it may concern, I humbly request that I Uzoholland Nwachinaemere Ogandu be considered as a replacement of this believed position.

A consideration to my appeal will be most appreciated.
Thanks."

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/federal-appointment-replace-okorochas.html

'Uzoholland',

What kinda name is that? The hustle is real, but alaye double your hustle grin
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

I wanted to ignore your posts!!! But be rest assured come to 2019. I would look for you no matter whatever rock you're living under and make you eat your words!!!
it seems is that rock you will go hide urself then.
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 27, 2017
Demand for your right. This Imo youth is being paying his taxes to Nigeria government, after all, he is a graduate and he will do much better than Rochas daughter.

These are Nigerians youths responsibilities, to demanding for federal and state appointments. And stop allowing ourselves to being used by good for nothing old politicians, after spending years in school and finally graduated, with no federal appointments but political parties names.

People who are supposed to be building industries and infrastructures to reduce high levels of unemployment and to employing fresh graduates and let these graduates to be appointed as federal ministers to exploring their talents and all that we studied many years in school from our various departments for the betterment of our societies, are the same old politicians with no experience are being appointed by Buhari's government.
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by Goddyj(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2017
the rich keep getting richer while the poor keep getting poorer embarassedthe rich keep getting richer while the poor keep getting poorer
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by wailersarefools: 8:46pm On May 27, 2017
Did cownu refuse to appoint him.

Igbos touts and stupid.
Re: Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari by brightgreat(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2017
He hasn't been in prison all these while you know
EmekaBlue:
kindly accept that he didn't visit u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election / DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.