Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) (44171 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Miss Lagos NYSC And Mr Macho (Photos) / Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) by havilahconsults: 11:46pm On May 27, 2017
Are you out of data?

Re: Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) by Davash222(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2017
Omolewa212:
What is so special about it? (NYSC) one can apply for exemption letter if you dont feel like.quote author=Davash222 post=56921814]
Read your post again and pls try and 'do it', for your own good.

Madam, read his post and also read my post again. Thanks.
Re: Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) by Dattiboy(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2017
joeshed:
Yea! You can earn bitcoin online and withdraw to your local bank account, now this is a PTC site that upays you to click on adverts from other site that promotes bitcoin, the required stuffs to participate is your internet connected device(smart phone or PC) and your bitcoin wallet. This is not a ponzi scheme or make rich quick. But its a sure way to earn online, it doesn't stop you from your normal work,at your free time you just login and click on adverts,and when you reach the payout you click 'withdraw' to get your pay right in your Btc wallet. 
Note: the site is mobile friendly

Check my signature to join, if you are interested.
The most genuine Bitcoins PTC Site owned by a Nigeria that pays is : https:///GoM1PV a trial will convice you!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) by rickleye: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dear Poster,

Quite sorry for your predicament and laud your attempts to bring change by social media. We only hope that those in authority will take notice and make the necessary adjustments.
I cannot write in detail what the 1 year compulsory service helped to make me the person I am today.
Having spent most of my life in Lagos under the nose of my parents , I was overjoyed when I was posted away.
From the camp, discipline, various assignments and belonging to the NYSC christian coppers association did wonders.
Make the best of the opportunity and you won't regret

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? / NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.