Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting (23151 Views)

G7 Meeting: Moghalu Is Either Ignorant Or Playing Politics – Garba Shehu / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Obasanjo & El-Rufai In Italy For Brenthurst Conference On Elections Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by farem: 10:02am On May 27, 2017
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Saturday left for Italy to attend the ongoing Group of Seven (G7) summit in the country.

Laolu Akande, Osinbajo’s spokesman, made this known in the early hours of Saturday.

He said Osinbajo was invited to the summit to represent Nigeria, and added that the acting president was expected back in the country on Saturday evening.

“AgP Osinbajo invited to ongoing G7 summit in Italy to represent Nigeria, leaves this morning and is expected back later in the evening today,” Akande tweeted.

The 43rd G7 summit is currently being held in Taormina, Italy.

The summit, which started on Friday, is to last for just two days.

G7 is made up of leaders from the group of leading industrial nations.

It consists of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the UK and the US, while the EU also has representatives.

The group meets annually to discuss a wide range of issues, including global economy, security and energy.

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-off-italy-g7-summit

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Victornezzar: 10:12am On May 27, 2017
So we don't av any president again ahbi.....issoryt
Everybody don dey find em square root
we might not know weda Nigeria is on auction oo

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by ElsonMorali: 10:16am On May 27, 2017
President and ag. President outside the country at the same time? Impossible! Constitutionally impossible.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by NaijaMutant(f): 10:16am On May 27, 2017
I really want to know the yardstick for measuring Osinbajo as being efficient and capable of presiding over the affairs of Nigeria.

What does Nigerians want in a president?

is it by honouring invitations and travelling up-and-down - then Buhari would be Nigeria's best president

Is it by media stunts, going to market and identifying with the masses - then Fayose would be the best president Nigeria never had

is it by eloquence of speech - then FFK should also stand a chance and posterity will surely punish Nigerians for not giving Gani Fawehinmi a chance

what other index do his praise singer use in measuring his performance.

Here are the real indices beyond media hype and propaganda:

A man who was the head of an economic team that crashed a once buoyant economy into recession is simply not good enough.

A man who still takes orders from a godfather at bourdillion is not good enough

A man who is being controlled by cabals is still not good enough

A man who has not shown any intent to fight corruption since he himself is a progeny of corruption by alignment with his Godfather Tinubu is just not good enough

A man who recently named among those who subverted justice by shielding Emir Sanusi from probe is totally not good enough.

Quote me with a superior logic and I will honour you with a response.

Thanks

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by TippyTop(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2017
All Hail Presidiot Abba Kyari.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2017
Saraki ti take over grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by TINALETC3(f): 10:28am On May 27, 2017
grin Nawaooo,

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by solid3(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2017
Hope he won't be addressing Nigerians from G7 meeting on democracy day.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by soberdrunk(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2017
Kai!! Na wa oo!! Uncle Yemi did not tell me that he was going to italy ooo!! I will have sent 'small thing' to Aunty Mi Bose in Torino angry angry

Ps-Saraki better not get any funny ideas...... angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Ezedon(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2017
Continue your good works, God is with you

19 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Teewhy2: 10:31am On May 27, 2017
GOD bless the acting President.
so na italy person dey go for morning to return in the evening like say he go market.
Baba GOD bless the works of my hands so that i fit dey go obodo oyinbo come back like say i go toilet.
Now I understand why leaders grow grey hair over night, the stress of the work is not a yes something and for people who doesn't have a sound health you definitely can't withstand the stress and won't be able to perform on the job.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by eph123(f): 10:31am On May 27, 2017
He's leaving this morning, back same day. Leadership is not beans, which is why you need strong resilient people who can withstand the rigors of the office.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by chacoonder(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2017
Did he handover to Saraki?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by thestevens: 10:31am On May 27, 2017
Pls try and comeback quick if not,we don't have a leader and saraki can't be trusted.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by iykebest1(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2017
Go well Pastor

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by eleojo23: 10:32am On May 27, 2017
So there is no president at the moment?

Let the Presidency not do funny things before he comes back o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Sirheny007(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2017
So, for the next few hours pending his arrival,
Nigeria would be in the hands of the 'Inner Northern caucus'

grin grin grin[b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by prettyomidan: 10:33am On May 27, 2017
Correct guy. Osinbanjo for 2019! Haters can come lick my dog's blokus... undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by jay2pee(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2017
At least, he will represent us well.... unlike the gworo chewing Fulani herdsman fresidenti that will always show his ignorance

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by SuperBlack: 10:34am On May 27, 2017
Ok. Where's Mr Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by omenkaLives(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2017
Farewell sir. Bring us bread on your way back o. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by DEXTROVERT: 10:34am On May 27, 2017
he
has
Started
the
way
BUHARI
started
junketering
Globetrotting .
they
are
all
jokers

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by CheezyCharles(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2017
So who's now president

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by SuperS1Panther: 10:34am On May 27, 2017
Please don't let Saraki have access to our Vault ooo.

His own will be worse than Jonathan's Lootocracy. At least Jonathan left crumbles in the Coffers, Saraki will even sweep the crumbles and pack it to his house again.

Under Jonathan Stealing was not Corruption, under Saraki Stealing and Corruption wlll become our National Motto.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by wellmax(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2017
Nothing to worry about. No breach of constitution here. He will be back later today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by oshe11: 10:34am On May 27, 2017
The Coup might take place b4 he comes.....

Pls bring back Buhari as a Souvenir for Nigeriansgrin

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by spartan117(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2017
who posted something yesterday about Kenya being d only African country to be invited
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by EmekaBlue(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2017
and where is the president? shame on this country..

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Flexy2vybes(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2017
Geh frnd suspended til osinbajo is back.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Thisis2raw(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2017
Then who rules the nation now.

Baba is off

Ag is off

Me too I will soon off

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Tenim47(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2017
who is now our presidency grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta / Anambra Election: Elderly Man Collapses At Polling Unit (Pictures) / Re: NLC North & SW Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.