Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? (66483 Views)

Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Jakumo(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2017
Looking at the sagging, droopy busts, those women are ALL mothers.
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Mayflowa(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2017
EazyMoh:

Your head dey dere!
People only try to different using physical appearance only, but their are behavioural and other general differences at play.
e.g. the position of the mother must likely be at the middle. Also due to her maturity she's bound not to pose or dress childishly like that one posing.
So I agree with you, 3 could must likely be the mother.

3 is the mum pronounced because of her lips. The other girls have tiny lips because of their dad
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2017
the 4th is the mum.
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by MMMscam: 2:14pm On May 27, 2017
If they are Yorubas, then mom must be #2. Because we don't let our mothers stand while we sit down.

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by GurlFriend: 2:14pm On May 27, 2017
4= mum

2= 1st born

Modified- 2 is the mum. Wow!

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
shocked
The mom is obviously the one with the widest Toto and the saggiest breast.

Based on food chain, I go with No. 1
Yeye

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by dotna(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2017
Number 3. the youngest is the mother grin
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 27, 2017
You wonder why most people are not going for 1 or 2, some peeps are already even giving reasons.
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by sirfee(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2017
LordCrimson:
But that No1 breast dey look shoe grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin Dirty mind,the number 4 is the mum.You sabi better things sha.

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by jaymejate: 2:18pm On May 27, 2017
this is it,

the mother is 2, the first born is 4, the second born is 1 and last born na 3
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by wasuka14(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2017
Its number 1. Its sag already
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by genieluv(f): 2:21pm On May 27, 2017
Nldogg:
This adorable viral picture of a mother and her daughters is melting hearts online. Can you figure out who the mum is out of the four?

As for me, I go with No. 4

Lalasticlala

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/entertainment/viral-picture-of-mother-and-her-daughters-can-you-spot-the-mum/

They look so cute

I'd say 2 really

But it could be 4
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by VickyRotex(f): 2:21pm On May 27, 2017
Manueleee:

I just looked at her face, I CNT see anytin. I go wit 4. now u look at her face very well .

I dont need to argue with you. And I cant sit up all day tryna look at someone's face. (No luxury of time)
But I'm glad I found this comment.
Look at the comment on those pictures.

Kevoh, thanks for digging this out.

kevoh:
Number 2 is the mum. Had to do some FBI digging grin grin. Read the comment on the link:

http://www.thepicta.com/media/1430616741553276454_180519549

http://www.thepicta.com/media/1412729005085592316_180519549
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by kevoh(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

I dont need to argue with you. And I cant sit up all day tryna look at someone's face. (No luxury of time)
But I'm glad I found this comment.
Look at the comment on those pictures.

Kevoh, thanks for digging this out.

U welcome.

Below is one of her daughter's wishing her Happy Mother's day incase people still want to argue.

http://www.thepicta.com/media/1514812224873899149_45409852

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Chukabiz1961(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2017
From her mouth, you will know a woman that has under gone several labour. No. 4.
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by tayorh(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2017
Na wa o, NO 1 breast be like wetin 2,3 and 4 suck.. The mom is 4 though
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by VickyRotex(f): 2:24pm On May 27, 2017
michoim:

You are very wrong. You don't even know how to select your type.
My type? And did I tell you I'm a Mother?

Next time, learn to respect people's opinion.

I'm glad someone has brought up pictures with comments to prove number 2 is the mum.
Pretty easy to figure out, just by looking at how she has aged. That's why I said look at her face.

kevoh:
Number 2 is the mum. Had to do some FBI digging grin grin. Read the comment on the link:

http://www.thepicta.com/media/1430616741553276454_180519549

http://www.thepicta.com/media/1412729005085592316_180519549
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by ChubbychummyICE(f): 2:24pm On May 27, 2017
1&3
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by miqos02(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2017
divinehand2003:
4 is mum
yeah 4
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by ubongoton(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2017
LordCrimson:
But that No1 breast dey look shoe grin grin grin
Bros you see well
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by KemjikaEme: 2:27pm On May 27, 2017
It's 2!
Look at her face and eyes!
It tells a story and it radiates wisdom and experience.
No 4 is a young lady but might be an expectant mother hence the tired face and posture
The other ladies look like they are about to experience life.

The mother is definitely 2.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Doctorfitz: 2:29pm On May 27, 2017
2 +4 =6 gimme them
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by samvega: 2:30pm On May 27, 2017
No Mom here they are all modelling wedding gowns
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by YelloweWest: 2:32pm On May 27, 2017
Obviously number 2
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 27, 2017
2,makeup no fit conceal age.
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 27, 2017
Nldogg:
This adorable viral picture of a mother and her daughters is melting hearts online. Can you figure out who the mum is out of the four?

As for me, I go with No. 4

Lalasticlala

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/entertainment/viral-picture-of-mother-and-her-daughters-can-you-spot-the-mum/

2 , I think it's 2
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by bukit05(f): 2:54pm On May 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
Why are people saying that number 4 is the mother. I think it's number 2.

Na because 4 bone face. 2 is d mum
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by RaeMystix: 2:58pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by nelsonebby(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2017
Manueleee:

I just looked at her face, I CNT see anytin. I go wit 4. now u look at her face very well .
the mom is not standing.
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by greatcid02(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2017
4 is de mum
Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by dingbang(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2017
2....make up will deceive a lot of people

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? by chiraqDemon(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2017
1 and 3 tho. Dayyum

As for una wey say olympus has fallen all over this thread. Come to me for lessons in breast. By the time u finish from my tutorials. U will be able to differentiate between sweet and lovely breasts and fallen olympus. And u will learn to appreciate almost all breasts(cos e get some wey even if them drug u, u nor go still gree svck)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.