Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (37042 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To Old Man After Seeing His Pics On Fb / Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) / Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:04am On May 27, 2017
A lady has revealed her excitement after reaching out to a very poor man in lhitte uboma, Owerri, Imo state. According to the lady identified as Onyinyechifavour Ikerionwu, she came across the post of the poor man on Facebook and was too broke to help him. She later revealed that she forwarded the man's problem to her Facebook friend who gave her large sum of money to help the old man..

Read what she shared on her Facebook page;

When you are busy spending 1millon inside club, somebody some where is dying of hunger, let's be our brother keeper...

I just come across this man 2weeks ago through a post somebody shared on his wall, l was really touched about this man, this man have been giving me sleepless night and when l come across the post l was seriously broke, but as God may have it, when l saw a post, one of my Facebook friend posted, that he needed a widow to celebrate his birthday with,my spirit pushed me to tell him about that old man, l posted the man picture on a comment box, l told him that l dont know the man and l haven't come across him before..

So when he saw the picture, he inbox me and told me that he has received so many request but he will try and do something about it, that he was touched, when he watch the video, that he might adopt him, but the problem is that who will be taking care of him, l gave him a promise that night... That l will always be there any time,anyday. He need my attention..that l will be the most happiest person on earth if he can do something no matter how little it's.

To my greatest surprise yesterday the lgbo son of the soil inbox me and ask me for my account number, which l gave him, another thing l saw on my phone was alert with a hug Sum of money, that l should go and see the old man, so l started looking for the old man address yesterday, finally someone directed me where to meet him, so he can take me to the man house,l was overwhelmed behold l went to lhitte uboma to see the man today.. And l was so excited

May God bless you sir, you will never lack In JESUS NAME. Amen...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/lady-reaches-out-to-poor-old-man-after.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On May 27, 2017
God bless you and your golden heart.❤

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:23am On May 27, 2017
Am glad dat gals are not offering only puxxy

36 Likes

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by bkool7(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2017
Good better best
if you can't assist , solicite from those who can . Just make sure you do something

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by rozayx5(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2017
sad

the most emotional point of my life was when i did something for an elderly man and he tried to kneel down to thank me

i stopped him , but the memories of it makes me reason a lot about life

embarassed

151 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Ghoststory: 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by nonut: 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
Edited. Make I hear word jor!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by olapluto(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
God bless the man.

RIP ENGLISH. Our education standard is dropping at a very disheartening rate.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by nellybadas: 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
Nice
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by liposuction123: 3:04pm On May 27, 2017
Well nothing bad with what she's done, but the social media craze is my issue. When you wanna help you don't have to let the whole world hear or see else it'd be tagged show off.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 27, 2017
And then they took pictures...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by kpaofame: 3:04pm On May 27, 2017
Good one...

BroZuma:
And then they took pictures...

So that others can do likewise...
People who dont have money to help can also use their influence to help, some people will learn that from this story....so chill and put a smiley on someones face today...

Have a great weekend

52 Likes

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by mcayomind: 3:05pm On May 27, 2017
t
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by DLondonboiy: 3:05pm On May 27, 2017
grin angry angry grin
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by adontcare(f): 3:05pm On May 27, 2017
Yea. Good work

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by PMWSpirit(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2017
Good for both of them. It's a win win situation. Old Man gets freebies . Gal gets social media fame .

Let your work speak for you not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Evablizin(f): 3:06pm On May 27, 2017
Oh dz kul nd grt,great papa u wil live long nd God wil always provide ur needs 4rm day 2 day 2geder wit Good health

1 Like

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2017
If I do something good offline and come online to share it, it's no longer charity but self promotion

8 Likes

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by nonut: 3:07pm On May 27, 2017
olapluto:
God bless the man.

RIP ENGLISH. Our education standard is dropping at a very disheartening rate.
Even yours. Educational standards.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2017
Nice one, better than pouring water on a already filled jar.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by liposuction123: 3:07pm On May 27, 2017
They should have honoured the man and get him clothes and not snap with him on rags. You girls should not be like our politicians. In saner climes charity mind is born and kids learn it right from infancy but here when you do such it becomes a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 27, 2017
Only in Nigeria smiley
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A lady has revealed her excitement after reaching out to a very poor man in lhitte uboma, Owerri, Imo state. According to the lady identified as Onyinyechifavour Ikerionwu, she came across the post of the poor man on Facebook and was too broke to help him. She later revealed that she forwarded the man's problem to her Facebook friend who gave her large sum of money to help the old man..

Read what she shared on her Facebook page;

When you are busy spending 1millon inside club, somebody some where is dying of hunger, let's be our brother keeper...

I just come across this man 2weeks ago through a post somebody shared on his wall, l was really touched about this man, this man have been giving me sleepless night and when l come across the post l was seriously broke, but as God may have it, when l saw a post, one of my Facebook friend posted, that he needed a widow to celebrate his birthday with,my spirit pushed me to tell him about that old man, l posted the man picture on a comment box, l told him that l dont know the man and l haven't come across him before..

So when he saw the picture, he inbox me and told me that he has received so many request but he will try and do something about it, that he was touched, when he watch the video, that he might adopt him, but the problem is that who will be taking care of him, l gave him a promise that night... That l will always be there any time,anyday. He need my attention..that l will be the most happiest person on earth if he can do something no matter how little it's.

To my greatest surprise yesterday the lgbo son of the soil inbox me and ask me for my account number, which l gave him, another thing l saw on my phone was alert with a hug Sum of money, that l should go and see the old man, so l started looking for the old man address yesterday, finally someone directed me where to meet him, so he can take me to the man house,l was overwhelmed behold l went to lhitte uboma to see the man today.. And l was so excited

May God bless you sir, you will never lack In JESUS NAME. Amen...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/lady-reaches-out-to-poor-old-man-after.html

That is humanity right there. God bless everyone involved. This is the Nigeria we all pray for. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by NabeelAbu: 3:07pm On May 27, 2017
it's good to give always. Spirit of Ramadaan has come. Give and facilitate if u don't have.
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 27, 2017
Wow
Re: Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos by Pavore9: 3:08pm On May 27, 2017
Good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Wallet, ID Cards & Money Found By A Lady (Photos) / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. / Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.