Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos (45310 Views)

Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by toofit007: 3:05pm On May 27, 2017
Angelanest:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was among those who gathered this morning to observe prayers with members of from Yahweh Yahshua synagogue. The prayer event which saw over a hundred participants - was held at the Afara Ukwu hometown of the IPOB leader in Abia state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-hosts-over-100-members-from.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCzFjXHnoWM
oya, number counters were are you? I thought you said he can never dare the federal government of Nigeria to be seen in more than ten people, now he is with more than hundreds gradually moving to thousands, biafraexposed and co will commit that long overdue suicide today. oya LORD binta nyanko your food Don ready come and rearrest and prosecute the anointed one and burn like firewood. idiot every were.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 27, 2017
I told you guys that Nnamdi Kanu knows what he is doing, or he is being directed unknowingly by a higher source. Religion is a spiritual opium and trust me, the FG must not attack a religious organization especially Judaism. For if you do that, you have created enmity with Israel and her allies. T.B Joshua was offered assets to relocate to Israel and if we are to wear our thinking cap, Israel is doing all it can to make sure Judaism is popularized. Any attempt of any government to crack down on religious organization has always met international condemnation.

Where it gets tricky and smart is that Religious organizations are not taxed and cant be monitored by financial watchdogs, so international donors and benevolent givers have great assurances to donate for a 'religious cause'. What donations of millions or billions of dollars can achieve is a story for another.

But for those who criticize Biafra, I want to ask you one question:

How do you think countries are formed ?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
I told you guys that Nnamdi Kanu knows what he is doing, or he is being directed unknowingly by a higher source. Religion is a spiritual opium and trust me, the FG must not attack a religious organization especially Judaism. For if you do that, you have created enmity with Israel and her allies. T.B Joshua was offered assets to relocate to Israel and if we are to wear our thinking cap, Israel is doing all it can to make sure Judaism is popularized. Any attempt of any government to crack down on religious organization has always met international condemnation.

Where it gets tricky and smart is that Religious organizations are not taxed and cant be monitored by financial watchdogs, so international donors and benevolent givers have great assurances to donate for a 'religious cause'. What donations of millions or billions of dollars can achieve is a story for another.

But for those who criticize Biafra, I want to ask you one question:

How do you think countries are formed ?

Countries are formed around an ideology.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 27, 2017
onyenze123:

Countries are formed around an ideology.

Exactly, in this case, a religious ideology. Politics is a Child of Religion. Religion can win politics in a fight, cos all politicians are subject to religions and in fact, religions are the only things that can dislodge politics.

Now you know why Religion can not pay tax. Can not be subject to political rule without a real tough fight. That is where terrorism comes in.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

Exactly, in this case, a religious ideology.

You know it will be difficult since catholic, Anglican and methodist church/ideology have a serious stronghold on the people of south east religion. Nnamdi criticized those churches because of their teachings on radio Biafra and some religious folks saw it as an attack on their religious ideology

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 27, 2017
onyenze123:

You know it will be difficult since catholic, Anglican and methodist church/ideology have a serious stronghold on the people of south east religion. Nnamdi criticized those churches because of their teachings on radio Biafra and some religious folks saw it as an attack on their religious ideology

I have been following up his rhetorics and it was shameful at the beginning. Nnamdi was a loose canon but I believe the incarceration was a blessing in disguise. He has found his footing, and he is already forming alliances. Actually, if he was not cantankerous, I do not think anyone would have taken him seriously, so it clearly set a stage for his popularism and now, he is identifying with a religious construct.

If you watch that video, what is cardinal is not just the fact that over 100 Jews are there, but the fact that they organized for international journalists to cover the event. It heralds a promotional scheme orchestrated to amplify their continuous insistence that Igbo is Hebrew and that they are the lost tribe of Israel. Actually, I have found evidence that the original Jews were blacks and of African descents. Historians have proven that, so I can not for sure rule out the fact that Igbos are jews. I can not approve or disapprove that.

What I know is this: The People of the SE are searching for hope, searching for happiness, searching for God having felt marginalized since 1914.

These are real issues that has to be addressed. It is not just enough to say Nigeria must remain one, but Nigerians need to feel Oneness. And that is not happening at the moment, and I think that is what these people need.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by aminu790(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Do u ppl even knw wat it takes to start a country?

Biafra is not a solution,
Stupid ppl everywhere,.. Smh
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by lawalosky(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2017
omo the man get swagg o!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by unipol(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2017
Does it mean Igbo people will no longer be Christians? Good move, eliminate 95% of churches and watch as we solve some problems in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by jpphilips(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

A mad man that wedded in church is deceiving his fellow ret@rds.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Mujtahida: 6:12pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Did they ask for your input? Why can't you mind your busines Even a Sick Rat is better than that London Cat Tell us the solution and tell us if it's rocket science managing a country

When you jumped into the thread about the Sultan and started raising dust trying to lock the horns of yoruba Muslims against the Hausa Muslims it was all fair because that CONCERNS you but when another person comments on a thread that is precious to you you bark at the person.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by NnamdiKanu(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire u r mouthed sir... Respect for ur knowledge

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Byonics: 6:12pm On May 27, 2017
You dey mind that uchuu
Kathmandu:
Your response here shows you are an SSCE holder

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by bams2999(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2017
Always breaking the court orders why, KANU u don't peace u want pieces, sorry 4 BIAFRA'S

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by sekundosekundo: 6:16pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Ok lets say Biafra is granted federalism, what do u think is the first thing u walnut heads should do?

U don't even have a central bank to print ur cowries

No embassy to make ur visas, u nothing...

Just plenty portor portor to rub on ur bellies

After Biafra what next?

Indi ara

Help! Help!, he will soon enter mkt unclad o!.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by masterpix(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

e pain am

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by back2sender: 6:20pm On May 27, 2017
Are the people of Developers no longer catholic n anglicans not forgetting thier penticostal brothers? So they are now jews, all the catholic n anglicans church should be converted into synagogue of jews
Yeye fowl every where!
Making fuuls of themselves always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by afroniger: 6:22pm On May 27, 2017
Kanu should consider those that stood surety on his behalf. Their money and properties are at stake here.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Trut(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2017
back2sender:
Are the people of Developers no longer catholic n anglicans not forgetting thier penticostal brothers? So they are now jews, all the catholic n anglicans church should be converted into synagogue of jews
Yeye fowl every where!
Making fuuls of themselves always.

Ogbeni, stop spitting saliva here. If e pain you, Go and Di*

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Ok lets say Biafra is granted federalism, what do u think is the first thing u walnut heads should do?

After Biafra what next?

Indi ara
go read how nations are made. you sound so childish and unlettered

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Trut(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2017
afroniger:
Kanu should consider those that stood surety on his behalf. Their money and properties are at stake here.

So, he should not worship again because of silly court order?

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Orpe7(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2017
If bashing the government on radio lands u in prison best thing na to change strategy grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have been following up his rhetorics and it was shameful at the beginning. Nnamdi was a loose canon but I believe the incarceration was a blessing in disguise. He has found his footing, and he is already forming alliances. Actually, if he was not cantankerous, I do not think anyone would have taken him seriously, so it clearly set a stage for his popularism and now, he is identifying with a religious construct.

If you watch that video, what is cardinal is not just the fact that over 100 Jews are there, but the fact that they organized for international journalists to cover the event. It heralds a promotional scheme orchestrated to amplify their continuous insistence that Igbo is Hebrew and that they are the lost tribe of Israel. Actually, I have found evidence that the original Jews were blacks and of African descents. Historians have proven that, so I can not for sure rule out the fact that Igbos are jews. I can not approve or disapprove that.

What I know is this: The People of the SE are searching for hope, searching for happiness, searching for God having felt marginalized since 1914.

These are real issues that has to be addressed. It is not just enough to say Nigeria must remain one, but Nigerians need to feel Oneness. And that is not happening at the moment, and I think that is what these people need.

Well, He should get ready to deal with the oil oligarchy, telecom and banking cabals and political mafias running this mere geographical bondage called Nigeria.

These guys are ready to eliminate any threat to their business dynasty at all cost

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by hardbody: 6:25pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

After Biafra what next?

Indi ara

If they started putting these structures in place now, won't you go and bomb them? You guys are just impossible.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by afroniger: 6:26pm On May 27, 2017
Trut:

So, he should worship again because of silly court order?

But did he not agree to those terms in order to get the help of those that stood for him? I thought he was a man of his words. All I am saying is that other people's money and properties are on the line here. It would be highly selfish of him not to put that into consideration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by paradigmshift(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2017
freshman

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by egoldman(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

After Biafra what next?

Indi ara

how is that your cup of tea ?

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Princedapace(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Why not chase them out ur self..? If they can't manage a country, is it ur business?

I can't manage my money, na ur business? What is ur own if I can't manage my money? See ur naija that is properly managed, what is the state of Nigeria?

No one has the right to bash supporters of Biafra becus nigeria has failed.. If Nigeria didn't fail, u have the right to bash Biafra supporters..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by eezrell4luv(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2017
Nnamdi clown

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by bantudra: 6:30pm On May 27, 2017
chaiii...this kanu guy is smarter than i taught....which nigerian wan accuse am attending synagog....??.... undecided

chaiiiii....!!!...

ipobexposed,better forget kanu in the moment and concentrate on other things..... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by PastorandMentor(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2017
See their leader looking like an ape. Fowl and local
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by FBIL: 6:32pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

grin grin grin Afonjas are shittting in their pants as Biafra struggle keeps getting International sympathizers. Only children among the Afonjeezos will see herbal leaves and call it vegetable. Keep hating!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) / Bandits Kill Shila Ojebola (FIRS Manager) After Collecting ₦7 Million Ransom / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.