Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos (45306 Views)

Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by grandstar(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2017
Utter nonsense.

If they think going to Israel enmasse, they should a close look at Ethiopian Jews who settled there.

In the 1980's thousands of Ethiopian Jew were taken to Israel based on their settler policy.

Because they were dark skinned and very backward. they were badly discriminated against.

In Israel there basically 3 classes of Jews

1. Those from Europe, the Ashkenazi Jews

2. The Sephardic Jews who originated from Asia and the Margreb

3. The Ethiopian Jew who are at the bottom.

Igbo Jews are no where and they'd just assume their economic migrants masquerading as Jews to enter Israel

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

I dont think I am as smart as people give me credit for, but thanks. Tell Nnamdi Kanu when you meet him, to have in mind the Unification of Igbos under a leadership. That leadership should remember the core mandate of the formation of Biafra was Economic and Political Independence.

Tell him this truth:
Every country in this planet needs Trading Partners, so even if Aba becomes Japan, we will need international buyers from every country. Nigeria has a huge market for Biafran products, so to maintain this Biafra-Nigeria relationship, we need promote Regionalism - We need to disband 36 States and adopt 6 regions, from the existing geopolitical zones. We can even call this Nigeria, a United States of Nigeria where all the 6 regions are independent states like in the USA. Resources will belong to States, We will have State Police and we will pay tax to lazy Abuja, so this is what he should have as alternative.

Remember it is Pyrrhic victory to win the battle and loose the war. You can produce the best materials but without regional and international buyers you go the way of Taiwan.

No single bullet need to be fired. We must unite and fight for regionalism. Lets give that a chance.

I agree with you.

The regional arrangement is the optimal solution but the problem is the people benefitting from these arrangement have the power and money to keep the unitary system running at all cost. They make billions everyday - Oil block owners make insane profit from doing relatively nothing.

So the only chance of that happening lies with economics of oil - demand, supply and price. If Elon Musk and co solve the the energy storage problem and Trump and Rex push shale oil beyond its ceiling, OPEC will lose and oil prices will go down. By then FG won't be able to run Nigeria with Forex from oil and the giant footed clay running on oil bench mark will collapse just like USSR. Regions will then emerge from the ashes of weakened FG
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by tunchi014(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2017
aribisala0:
Shameless. Jewishness is inherited through mothers which is in direct contradiction to the concept of umunna. You do not inherit Jewishness through your father bur rather your mother
... Efulefu, start again 4rm d begining but this time speak english.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Blonchilli(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2017
This would be my first time I'll be commenting on anything Biafra. I don't understand why some of their supporters are always quick to throw insults and call names when this should be a forum to discuss this and plan ahead. I'm not saying the country should be unified still but if one side wants to seccede then let them do it democratically and with due procedures but is Biafra ready. Maybe for over 50 years you could say it is but are you ready to face the 21st century challenges? Countries are increasingly looking for ways to come together and it's now we want to break Biafra out? Borders and terrorism are on the rise more than the crusade years and we're straining our already fragile security? Britain,France,Belgium, Germany these were security powerhouse but seem to be crumbling under the weight of the 21st century and the rate at which the world is changing. Look at the EU, they've lost its major power house, Britain. In a time world leaders are clamoring for unity we're trying to break away. I've been to the east and frankly speaking I see no need for an independent state. Certain things would happen if Biafra split, they'll either become a zoo like their hero Nnamdi Kanu says or they'll join in the mediocrity of nations who have failed it's sovereign powers or become a war zone.
NB: I'm not Yoruba, I'm not Hause, I'm not an Igbo, I'm a Nigerian who've seen the failures of our fathers and leaders and hope the coming generation come together to make things work or finally collapse under the weight of ethnic wars.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by ugofr(f): 7:37pm On May 27, 2017
Michel2013:

they are the descendants of the fallen demon who was the father of the yorubas. they are characterized by hate,spitefulness,envy,jealousy,hypocrisy and cowardliness.
all these traits are summed up in one word- afonjaism
fallen demon.... now, I get it.. thank you for the information.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2017
eosigwe:
you have even asked him sef before I could ask. His reasoning is so poor. I wonder how he will cope in his first year in school.
. which school? akara school abi

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by tunchi014(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Yes it gives me nightmares..
It really does..

A lot of ppl I knw will be affected directly or indirectly if Biafra is granted independence

South Sudan got theirs since 2011...
How has it helped, instead the situation there became worse....

This Biafra u ppl are clamoring for will kill you all before u even have it...

Biafra is no solution to our problems..
... Afonjo pap nnamdi, ngwanu tell us what next, u just dey shout s sudan, u no c slovakia & czhech republic show us. ewu japanese.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by KratosCorp: 7:41pm On May 27, 2017
Now cam you tell me what "umunne" is, Mr Jewness?

aribisala0:
Shameless. Jewishness is inherited through mothers which is in direct contradiction to the concept of umunna. You do not inherit Jewishness through your father bur rather your mother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by sham0: 7:44pm On May 27, 2017
Apparently, we have Jews in Nigeria

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Did they ask for your input? Why can't you mind your busines Even a Sick Rat is better than that London Cat Tell us the solution and tell us if it's rocket science managing a country

My brother,my brother pls finish those fools

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by prince9851(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
Blonchilli:
This would be my first time I'll be commenting on anything Biafra. I don't understand why some of their supporters are always quick to throw insults and call names when this should be a forum to discuss this and plan ahead. I'm not saying the country should be unified still but if one side wants to seccede then let them do it democratically and with due procedures but is Biafra ready. Maybe for over 50 years you could say it is but are you ready to face the 21st century challenges? Countries are increasingly looking for ways to come together and it's now we want to break Biafra out? Borders and terrorism are on the rise more than the crusade years and we're straining our already fragile security? Britain,France,Belgium, Germany these were security powerhouse but seem to be crumbling under the weight of the 21st century and the rate at which the world is changing. Look at the EU, they've lost its major power house, Britain. In a time world leaders are clamoring for unity we're trying to break away. I've been to the east and frankly speaking I see no need for an independent state. Certain things would happen if Biafra split, they'll either become a zoo like their hero Nnamdi Kanu says or they'll join in the mediocrity of nations who have failed it's sovereign powers or become a war zone.
NB: I'm not Yoruba, I'm not Hause, I'm not an Igbo, I'm a Nigerian who've seen the failures of our fathers and leaders and hope the coming generation come together to make things work or finally collapse under the weight of ethnic wars.
[/s]your opinion, your business

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by whitebeard(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2017
grin no matter how Igbo's run away from it they would always be marginalized.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by friday1990: 7:55pm On May 27, 2017
fire on the mountain kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:01pm On May 27, 2017
prince9851:
when ojukwu declared Biafra
Didn't we build our own bank
Haven't u seen d Biafran currency we used?

Umm...Actually , y'all didn't.

Let me teach you a little bit about your history.

What happened was the Mid-West (Present day Delta and Edo State)--- which had hitherto been neutral in all the events happening in Nigeria--- WAS INVADED BY BIAFRA. This invasion of Nigeria by Biafra was what really sparked off the Civil war. When the Midwest was invaded, Biafran forces raided the Nigerian Central Banks in Benin and stole todays equivalent of $700million. Not only that they killed every non-Ibo they met along the way.

So, yeah, while it sounds more gallant to claim everything you said above, reality and truth of the actual events are starkly different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 27, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

My brother,my brother pls finish those fools
who be brother

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by eph123(f): 8:05pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
who be brother

grin grin so many sexists on this Nairaland, as if females can't make meaningful contributions.

This thread is really bloody, let me sit down and watch.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by fatiaforreal: 8:07pm On May 27, 2017
Are they Christians?
What's the position of Judaism on Christianity?
What becomes of Christianity in Biafra if it becomes a reality?
I'm a lot of you guys are ignorant of these realities.
Anyway, I wish Biafra if that's what the people desire.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by PapaNnamdi: 8:10pm On May 27, 2017
tunchi014:
... Afonjo pap nnamdi, ngwanu tell us what next, u just dey shout s sudan, u no c slovakia & czhech republic show us. ewu japanese.

U dat u ar ewu Biafra, are thos3 countries u mentioned in Africa?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by paramakina202: 8:10pm On May 27, 2017
aribisala0:

He is still Igbo and Jewish by Faith.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 27, 2017
loool bunch of jokes. nigga started claiming jew because of jail. if he wasnt arrested we wont be seeing this clownish demeanor of kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by NnamdiKanu(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

I dont think I am as smart as people give me credit for, but thanks. Tell Nnamdi Kanu when you meet him, to have in mind the Unification of Igbos under a leadership. That leadership should remember the core mandate of the formation of Biafra was Economic and Political Independence.

Tell him this truth:
Every country in this planet needs Trading Partners, so even if Aba becomes Japan, we will need international buyers from every country. Nigeria has a huge market for Biafran products, so to maintain this Biafra-Nigeria relationship, we need promote Regionalism - We need to disband 36 States and adopt 6 regions, from the existing geopolitical zones. We can even call this Nigeria, a United States of Nigeria where all the 6 regions are independent states like in the USA. Resources will belong to States, We will have State Police and we will pay tax to lazy Abuja, so this is what he should have as alternative.

Remember it is Pyrrhic victory to win the battle and loose the war. You can produce the best materials but without regional and international buyers you go the way of Taiwan.

No single bullet need to be fired. We must unite and fight for regionalism. Lets give that a chance.

Wow...such brilliance...

Haven't heard such a reasonable approach in this struggle like this one I read tonite.. God bless.. He with hear this.. Meeting him soon in his hometown
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

grin grin so many sexists on this Nairaland, as if females can't make meaningful contributions.

This thread is really bloody, let me sit down and watch.
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by fatiaforreal: 8:24pm On May 27, 2017
grandstar:
Utter nonsense.

If they think going to Israel enmasse, they should a close look at Ethiopian Jews who settled there.

In the 1980's thousands of Ethiopian Jew were taken to Israel based on their settler policy.

Because they were dark skinned and very backward. they were badly discriminated against.

In Israel there basically 3 classes of Jews

1. Those from Europe, the Ashkenazi Jews

2. The Sephardic Jews who originated from Asia and the Margreb

3. The Ethiopian Jew who are at the bottom.

Igbo Jews are no where and they'd just assume their economic migrants masquerading as Jews to enter Israel

grin grin grin
No, Jewish Developers would be more appropriate.
Honestly, we have problem in Nigeria. Nobody likes these people, and at the same time, nobody wants them to go.
IPOB too are not helping their cause, they're in every city in the North, SS, SW drinking beer instead of relocating to Biafra. Without that nobody will take your cause serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by tunchi014(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

U dat u ar ewu Biafra, are thos3 countries u mentioned in Africa?
... Ok so when African countries secede, they authomatically fail abii? ewu north korea.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by tunchi014(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

Umm...Actually , y'all didn't.

Let me teach you a little bit about your history.

What happened was the Mid-West (Present day Delta and Edo State)--- which had hitherto been neutral in all the events happening in Nigeria--- WAS INVADED BY BIAFRA. This invasion of Nigeria by Biafra was what really sparked off the Civil war. When the Midwest was invaded, Biafran forces raided the Nigerian Central Banks in Benin and stole todays equivalent of $700million. Not only that they killed every non-Ibo they met along the way.

So, yeah, while it sounds more gallant to claim everything you said above, reality and truth of the actual events are starkly different.
... what shit is dis clueless oaf spewing, come boy what exactly do u know abt da civil war?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
who be brother

Are you the person I quoted? If yes, sorry ooh I was high on some cheap stuff
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 27, 2017
grin grin grin If you do drugs, stay away from NL or else the addicts here will put you in their club
BiafraAmaka:

Are you the person I quoted? If yes, sorry ooh I was high on some cheap stuff
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by AlvanT(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

Ofcourse I agree that things can not continue this way. If FG says no regionalism then it has to be Biafra for us all, I know that, but I am saying Regionalism might just be the cucumber stimulating Nigeria to orgasm. I am surprise that you are not pondering. After achieving Regionalism, we weigh our option with a standing police force, and go the Biafra way. Common men, its a smarter move.
After the regionalism then secession? 1967 replays again,only probably the Biafrans might have better allies than in the past but the bombing,shelling and destruction will still be in our soil.Let's just watch and see how this turns out.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by TruthisGOD: 8:49pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

Ofcourse I agree that things can not continue this way. If FG says no regionalism then it has to be Biafra for us all, I know that, but I am saying Regionalism might just be the cucumber stimulating Nigeria to orgasm. I am surprise that you are not pondering. After achieving Regionalism, we weigh our option with a standing police force, and go the Biafra way. Common men, its a smarter move.
Guy you're very intelligent. One of the best logical contributions here. One of the reasons people still come to NL is to read intelligent analysis like yours. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by almarthins(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2017
prince9851:
he has gone back to unity begging
I even thought u were bringing a valid argument
It seems u guys are just pathetic unity beggars..nothing more

Father mbaka warn u Igbo's about Jonathan but did u people u people listen? No

Very few of you are seeing very clearly emotion had clouded ur judgement. KANU is up to smtin and most of you are nt seeing it. No be just Biafra be the issue, I see another robert mogabe, Muhammed gadafi, sadam Hussein. Etc .

Hold the south east politician resposible for ur plight, stop this childish joke that u call Biafra. Believe me Biafra won't end ur suffering over night. Work on ur institutions.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
grin grin grin If you do drugs, stay away from NL or else the addicts here will put you in their club

No I don't do drug I was just tipsy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) / LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.