Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos (45288 Views)

Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by almarthins(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2017
prince9851:
unity beggar cry me 3 lagoons grin

Does he sound like a man begging for continuous unity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Yes it gives me nightmares..
It really does..

A lot of ppl I knw will be affected directly or indirectly if Biafra is granted independence

South Sudan got theirs since 2011...
How has it helped, instead the situation there became worse....

This Biafra u ppl are clamoring for will kill you all before u even have it...

Biafra is no solution to our problems..
this one you are crying more than the bereaved i hope all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 27, 2017
All of you guys that re crying for Biafra.

I have a solution for you.

You guys should just unite, leave our zoo and pack to the east. At least, that will show how serious you are. Not the one that one Emeka and mama Chika are still in my domain.

To ensure your Biafra, just cut every border that leads to Nigeria from Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2017
mirabel001:

tel us what it takes mumu
they knew what it takes to make a country great but wont do it to nigeria.people beg for money and food items but nigerians beg for unity.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:14pm On May 27, 2017
It's gradually turning to a cult thing

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2017
from what i have seen ipob will achieve their aim,its just a matter of time.they believed that christianity made the eastern region too docile and are gradually replacing the timid christianity with an aggressive judaism.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 9:24pm On May 27, 2017
j don't know we have Jewish in Nigeria until recently

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2017
bantudra:
but you igbos should be careful.....because we are playing fair doesnt mean we are afraid of kanu.... angry
may an orphan thunder fire you.the ogbunigwe have not finished from where it came from.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2017
Michel2013:

they are the descendants of the fallen demon who was the father of the yorubas. they are characterized by hate,spitefulness,envy,jealousy,hypocrisy and cowardliness.
all these traits are summed up in one word- afonjaism
yes dear,satan was slandering and betraying fellow angels until one day when the angels said enough is enough and pushed him out of heaven and he fell in the darkest place in nigeria where the sun do retire at the end of the day in order to avoid light because he cannot stay in the east lest his evil and dark works be exposed so he chose the west while jesus,the sun of righteousness rises in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by talk2emma: 9:38pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Yes it gives me nightmares..
It really does..

A lot of ppl I knw will be affected directly or indirectly if Biafra is granted independence

South Sudan got theirs since 2011...
How has it helped, instead the situation there became worse....

This Biafra u ppl are clamoring for will kill you all before u even have it...

Biafra is no solution to our problems..

Ewu go to lad and check what your problem is

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Efecbn(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2017
May God help us[i][/i]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

Ofcourse I agree that things can not continue this way. If FG says no regionalism then it has to be Biafra for us all, I know that, but I am saying Regionalism might just be the cucumber stimulating Nigeria to orgasm. I am surprise that you are not pondering. After achieving Regionalism, we weigh our option with a standing police force, and go the Biafra way. Common men, its a smarter move.
my dear in the eyes of the north,restructuring and regionalism are the same as secession.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 27, 2017
AlvanT:
After the regionalism then secession? 1967 replays again,only probably the Biafrans might have better allies than in the past but the bombing,shelling and destruction will still be in our soil.Let's just watch and see how this turns out.

There is no need to preach war. No one will survive today's wars. There is nothing to fight for. Oil is no more in vogue. Right now, it is end game for OPEC and frackers.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Tinyemeka(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
onyenze123:

You know it will be difficult since catholic, Anglican and methodist church/ideology have a serious stronghold on the people of south east religion. Nnamdi criticized those churches because of their teachings on radio Biafra and some religious folks saw it as an attack on their religious ideology
FYI, Catholics and Anglicans are already identifying with Judaism. The visible link that connects Igbos with the Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 27, 2017
bantudra:
chaiii...this kanu guy is smarter than i taught....which nigerian wan accuse am attending synagog....??.... undecided

chaiiiii....!!!...

ipobexposed,better forget kanu in the moment and concentrate on other things..... undecided

youre back bantudra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2017
AlvanT:
After the regionalism then secession? 1967 replays again,only probably the Biafrans might have better allies than in the past but the bombing,shelling and destruction will still be in our soil.Let's just watch and see how this turns out.
not when we create a smart army and take the fight to the heart of the enemy.this time around no more stay at home to defend.we use our diaspora advantage to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by nduchucks: 10:14pm On May 27, 2017
cool What a gutsy guy! cool

Though I believe in one Nigeria, I continue to admire Kanu's courage.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 10:28pm On May 27, 2017
engrchykae:
yes dear,satan was slandering and betraying fellow angels until one day when the angels said enough is enough and pushed him out of heaven and he fell in the darkest place in nigeria where the sun do retire at the end of the day in order to avoid light because he cannot stay in the east lest his evil and dark works be exposed so he chose the west while jesus,the sun of righteousness rises in the east.

yeye the smell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Rapmoney(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

No vex..

Enjoy ur biafra
People who are quoting you here are getting more 'likes'. Can't u see that ur opinion is meaningless? Cover ur face in shame!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by engrchykae(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2017
stilldoingokay:

yeye the smell
as truth is bitter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 27, 2017
Tinyemeka:

FYI, Catholics and Anglicans are already identifying with Judaism. The visible link that connects Igbos with the Jews.

Yes, some people will join Judaism no doubt, after all it the foundation of Abrahamic religions but don't expect the catholic and Anglican church to fold their hands and allow KANU to popularize Judaism in Eastern religion without a bitter fight. KANU cannot fight two wars at the same time

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by uzochinedu: 11:11pm On May 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

I will cry a lagoon flowing with sense, the problem is will u drink it and have sense?

After Biafra what next?

What 0lans does or has nnamdi kunu put in place to kick start Biafra,

He has nothing,
Nigerians keep wallowing in a loop,

Running blindly supporting an idiot, without asking questions,

I sorry for ur generation..

Sit down and ask ursef

After Biafra , what next,

You are just plain stupid!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by jeromeoke(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2017
Not more than ten people, orya binta do your worst

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by tayorh(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2017
Only poor people are agitating for Biafra, the rich deh do eye service, if you have over 20 shops in lagos, earning millions daily i'm certain you won't pray for Biafra. Beta wake up and worry about yourself, na everyman for himself.

Pls don't quote me if you fall in the poor or the eye service category.....if you do i will remove my boxer and curse you grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Alanzazani: 11:35pm On May 27, 2017
fred04:

WASTED FOOL.
IT TAKES UR FATHER SELLING HIS PLOT OF LAND TO US TO BUILD ON.
IGBO'S RULE.
WE ARE GRADUALLY CHASING U GUYS TO LAGOONS IN UR DIFFERENT STATES

you shouldnt sound arrogant. make superior and well informed arguments. otherwise you are no different from who you are insulting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by jude90(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2017
That's nice one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by PStacks(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2017
Angelanest:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was among those who gathered this morning to observe prayers with members of from Yahweh Yahshua synagogue. The prayer event which saw over a hundred participants - was held at the Afara Ukwu hometown of the IPOB leader in Abia state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-hosts-over-100-members-from.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCzFjXHnoWM

I tot part of his bail conditions stipulates he should never be seen in a gathering of more than 10 people at a time. If the law takes its due course now they will scream foul..

Biafra ko. Kilmanjaro ni

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by samudu(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=PapaNnamdi post=56924853]Do u ppl even knw wat it takes to start a country?

Biafra is not a solution,
Stupid ppl everywhere,.. Smh[/quote) u can lecture them on what
it take to start a country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by AlvanT(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2017
engrchykae:
not when we create a smart army and take the fight to the heart of the enemy.this time around no more stay at home to defend.we use our diaspora advantage to the fullest.
Makes sense,reminds me of how the Roman Empire was toppled.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by tk4rd: 12:12am On May 28, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Ok lets say Biafra is granted federalism, what do u think is the first thing u walnut heads should do?

U don't even have a central bank to print ur cowries

No embassy to make ur visas, u nothing...

Just plenty portor portor to rub on ur bellies

After Biafra what next?

Indi ara
You don't ask an unborn baby what would happen next after his/her birth..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by ofwest47(m): 12:16am On May 28, 2017
a dead and buried agitation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement / Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) / The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.