Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos (45294 Views)

Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 12:26am On May 28, 2017
ofwest47:
a dead and buried agitation

IPOB has turned the east into a disgrace. They descended so low....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Amyceilyn(f): 2:12am On May 28, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Yes it gives me nightmares..
It really does..

A lot of ppl I knw will be affected directly or indirectly if Biafra is granted independence

South Sudan got theirs since 2011...
How has it helped, instead the situation there became worse....

This Biafra u ppl are clamoring for will kill you all before u even have it...

Biafra is no solution to our problems..
ignorant fool, shut the Bleep up..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by flyca: 2:13am On May 28, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Yes it gives me nightmares..
It really does..

A lot of ppl I knw will be affected directly or indirectly if Biafra is granted independence

South Sudan got theirs since 2011...
How has it helped, instead the situation there became worse....

This Biafra u ppl are clamoring for will kill you all before u even have it...

Biafra is no solution to our problems..
I don't like when you mention South Sudan but don't make mention of Singapore/Malaysia. Haven't you heard about them? BTW, South Sudan maybe hungry and starving but they are happy to be independent. So why are you complaining for them?

Finally, do you think the Biafran land do not have the human and capital resources to make and sustain Biafra or are you just talking? Tell me what you think they lack. Intelligent discussion please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:29am On May 28, 2017
tunchi014:
... what shit is dis clueless oaf spewing, come boy what exactly do u know abt da civil war?

Your Momma the "boy" and your father is a slimy, smelling, clueless, stinking Nigerian Biafran Oaf.

What questions do you have about the civil war?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by bantudra: 4:18am On May 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

youre back bantudra

yes ooo.....was occupied with work.....i worked some days 11 hours in a row per day....

i was tired all the each day....came back from work and fell in the bed and slept till the next day....pains all over the body....

had the feeling my body could fall apart any moment..... grin....chaiiii... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by xelly: 5:08am On May 28, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Ok lets say Biafra is granted federalism, what do u think is the first thing u walnut heads should do?

U don't even have a central bank to print ur cowries

No embassy to make ur visas, u nothing...

Just plenty portor portor to rub on ur bellies

After Biafra what next?

Indi ara

Like telling someone who want a car that he doesn't even have petrol to power the engine. Does it make sense to you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Luvdk(f): 6:07am On May 28, 2017
ugofr:
what is the meaning of afonja?
It means ndi oshi
Ndi ogho mmuo
Ndi mere mere n'ilu nkwamputu n'azu
Ndi ji azu aba uno
Ndi ji efere anyu nsi
Ndi ji aziza ete ofe grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by OSCAMO: 6:11am On May 28, 2017
Stupid Ipob judeo-christians. Which is which now? Do you worship Jesus (Christianity ) now or do you consider him an imposter (Judaism). Amazing how Ipob fools have decided to join to false religions together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by ArcFresky(m): 6:31am On May 28, 2017
This guy... And Biafra shaa....
These Ibo people carry am for head like cap...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Dicksonokeke(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Ok lets say Biafra is granted federalism, what do u think is the first thing u walnut heads should do?

Just plenty portor portor to rub on ur bellie

After Biafra what next?

Indi ara

What's your jamb score?
Mofo!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by bantudra: 7:14am On May 28, 2017
TheCabal:

IPOB has turned the east into a disgrace. They descended so low....

kanu is going haywire...he is not allowed to go abroad...we all are going to see how foolish he realy is.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by bantudra: 7:18am On May 28, 2017
kanu is mentaly unstable......the goverment released him on conditions that he said he is sick and need medical attention...

we nigerians know that type of trick from politicians already......

lets see how this gonna end..... undecided.....the guy thinks he can outsmart us,because he thinks we are zoo animals....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by bantudra: 7:20am On May 28, 2017
we moderate nigerians respect igbos not kanu....we are still tolerating kanu because of moderate igbos.....

or else......off the head!!!!.... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by bantudra: 7:24am On May 28, 2017
nobody is talking about his inmates still in kuje prison....

this should be a lesson for those igbos that care that much about kanu.....kanu will let you rot....the fool is only interested about his own well being...

sorry for those that believed in that fraudster.... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On May 28, 2017
mad people! absolute madness!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Trendirabingi: 7:39am On May 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

Ofcourse I agree that things can not continue this way. If FG says no regionalism then it has to be Biafra for us all, I know that, but I am saying Regionalism might just be the cucumber stimulating Nigeria to orgasm. I am surprise that you are not pondering. After achieving Regionalism, we weigh our option with a standing police force, and go the Biafra way. Common men, its a smarter move.
u ponder what the wise ponder, i have always drawn this, but a few are overwhelmed by their overtly zealous rhetorics, which i too like, cus it sends out a message to the dumb and thoughtless antagonist from the north shortchanging their people, the talakawas, and wanting to use their stewpid greed and wickedness to cunningly propagate a farce one nigeria in this current structure that is totally divisive, wicked and shortchanging all, for their wicked self and family alone.....so is this resolutness for a succession in such defiant and "biafra or nothing" manner needed.? . I would say yes, cus trouble is the only thing this ediots in the north and crazy criminal individuals in government understands, but simply put, what u have stated is d obvious and best probable solution to dis current expired and sinked out system of a rusted political past.....n i suspect its what d country is drifting to... But i still wld luv the fire of breakup to remain burning in the face of those opposing restructuring, so at the moment they stupify them selves, wen the whole thing is hot and steaming, luking to flow at that time to its natural course, then any ediot dat stands against it,.. Its an EXPLOSION..... Notting would stop it..... any ryt thinking opposing ediot in the current nigerian political arena, wld be wise to begin thinking along these part now, cus time is with the country today.... I also like ur use of words...lurid...u gat d drift...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by lllennie(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Did they ask for your input? Why can't you mind your busines Even a Sick Rat is better than that London Cat Tell us the solution and tell us if it's rocket science managing a country
you insult a man i know with your mindset, you will never be like.
mind your words Biafra is not a threat to the greatness of Nigeria. Eat these words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by PapaNnamdi: 9:03am On May 28, 2017
Rapmoney:
People who are quoting you here are getting more 'likes'. Can't u see that ur opinion is meaningless? Cover ur face in shame!

Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

The quotes and comments says it all,

Majority of the populace are stupid..
Make decisions based on sentiments

And lack foresight...

It's is written all over this thread....

SHAME.

ENJOY YOUR BIAFRA

EMPTY HEADS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On May 28, 2017
Bail condition number 4 violated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On May 28, 2017
Trendirabingi:
u ponder what the wise ponder, i have always drawn this, but a few are overwhelmed by their overtly zealous rhetorics, which i too like, cus it sends out a message to the dumb and thoughtless antagonist from the north shortchanging their people, the talakawas, and wanting to use their stewpid greed and wickedness to cunningly propagate a farce one nigeria in this current structure that is totally divisive, wicked and shortchanging all, for their wicked self and family alone.....so is this resolutness for a succession in such defiant and "biafra or nothing" manner needed.? . I would say yes, cus trouble is the only thing this ediots in the north and crazy criminal individuals in government understands, but simply put, what u have stated is d obvious and best probable solution to dis current expired and sinked out system of a rusted political past.....n i suspect its what d country is drifting to... But i still wld luv the fire of breakup to remain burning in the face of those opposing restructuring, so at the moment they stupify them selves, wen the whole thing is hot and steaming, luking to flow at that time to its natural course, then any ediot dat stands against it,.. Its an EXPLOSION..... Notting would stop it..... any ryt thinking opposing ediot in the current nigerian political arena, wld be wise to begin thinking along these part now, cus time is with the country today.... I also like ur use of words...lurid...u gat d drift...

I have lived in this world long enough to respect the sanctity of lives. Watch the war in Syria, I am damn sure the citizens are now crying that the Pre-Revolution/War leadership atleast assured them of the basic necessities of life, which are food, shelter and clothing. Now they have none of those, and have become refugees in other land. My brother be wise, and tell others to be wise.

I do not get blindly biased by the hope for a greater tomorrow through war. The moment the first short is fired, the rogue CIA agents, the KGB and the independent war merchants will turn Nigeria to a theater of sales of ammunitions. Their Amor factory will go into overnight productions and you and I will become a target of unknown enemies. At that moment, you will no longer be fighting for Biafra, you will be fighting for your own very Life.

In 21st century, no one wins in war. This planet has been destroyed of Human Lives 4 times and it has taken humans 50,000 Yrs of 5 civilizations wiped out by wars, those who survived were the ones who were able to either teleport to other planets or fly with giant flying saucers into other dimensions. Now they return as aliens and can not even fit into our general populations and some we call demons or Gods. Human beings need to know their history. We have averted WW3, now we need no more wars. There will be no more wars. I preach regionalism, and if after we have regions, (which the Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws, except for the Hausas have agreed), then if we can push that for a few decades and it still do not work (I believe it will work) then you can secede. Now, my suggestion is this: If Biafrans can push for Biafran State (SE Region). The Yorubas will push for (Oduduwa or Eko State), The SS will push for Niger Delta State and the Middle Belt can push for (MB State), then the North can have their 3 regions. Then we all sign Trade Treaties and still maintain residencies in other regions and pay taxes to different states we have businesses, then they also pay taxes if they have interest in the products of our side, then it will be great. Oil will belong to the States in which the Oil is found. Thankfully, all the regions have oil. There is Oil in SE, there is Oil in Lagos and Ondo (SW), there is oil in NE, so we can all evolve a greater people. The Igbos are naturally strong and commercial nomads. I want them to have this in their consciousness.

There should be no election in 2019 until regionalism is implemented. We all have agreed on this. Cos we need State Police, State run hospitals, Social safety net. We need a country that works.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2017
AlvanT:
Makes sense,reminds me of how the Roman Empire was toppled.
Ojukwu would have achieved that but he made the lethal mistake of making victor banjo the leader of the operation.create a smart army code named operation stab the heart with leap frogging along the way and finally hitting with a well organized pincer followed up immediately by a double envelopement.the rest of the python will just be thrashing aimlessly and in a little time the beast will die.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by AlvanT(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2017
engrchykae:
Ojukwu would have achieved that but he made the lethal mistake of making victor banjo the leader of the operation.create a smart army code named operation stab the heart with leap frogging along the way and finally hitting with a well organized pincer followed up immediately by a double envelopement.the rest of the python will just be thrashing aimlessly and in a little time the beast will die.
I understand Bro but why Ojukwu charged Banjo with that mission was his knowledge of the west/mid-western terrain and the second being that they were coursemates and best friends during their time of enrollment in the Nigerian Army,not to mention his qualifications too.Speculations have it that Banjo and Ifeajuna were saboteurs( debunked by Alexander Madueke,then Biafran Army Commander),for a pincer formation to be successful it has to be in deep covert and the advancing forces must have thorough knowledge of the terrain (where diaspora personnels comes in).A formidable force must engage the enemy from the front while the others pin them by the flanks.Achuzia was famous for using this formation inspired by Sun Tzu's Art of War,another successful and more well known example is the battle of Kiev (near Stalingrad) in World War II between the Nazi German troops and the Soviet Army.However there are other instances pincer formation has failed woefully due to lack of intell,bad terrain,etc.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by engrchykae(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2017
AlvanT:
I understand Bro but why Ojukwu charged Banjo with that mission was his knowledge of the west/mid-western terrain and the second being that they were coursemates and best friends during their time of enrollment in the Nigerian Army,not to mention his qualifications too.Speculations have it that Banjo and Ifeajuna were saboteurs( debunked by Alexander Madueke,then Biafran Army Commander),for a pincer formation to be successful it has to be in deep covert and the advancing forces must have thorough knowledge of the terrain (where diaspora personnels comes in).A formidable force must engage the enemy from the front while the others pin them by the flanks.Achuzia was famous for using this formation inspired by Sun Tzu's Art of War,another successful and more well known example is the battle of Kiev (near Stalingrad) in World War II between the Nazi German troops and the Soviet Army.However there are other instances pincer formation has failed woefully due to lack of intell,bad terrain,etc.
i agree with you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by toofit007: 11:49am On May 28, 2017
Blonchilli:
This would be my first time I'll be commenting on anything Biafra. I don't understand why some of their supporters are always quick to throw insults and call names when this should be a forum to discuss this and plan ahead. I'm not saying the country should be unified still but if one side wants to seccede then let them do it democratically and with due procedures but is Biafra ready. Maybe for over 50 years you could say it is but are you ready to face the 21st century challenges? Countries are increasingly looking for ways to come together and it's now we want to break Biafra out? Borders and terrorism are on the rise more than the crusade years and we're straining our already fragile security? Britain,France,Belgium, Germany these were security powerhouse but seem to be crumbling under the weight of the 21st century and the rate at which the world is changing. Look at the EU, they've lost its major power house, Britain. In a time world leaders are clamoring for unity we're trying to break away. I've been to the east and frankly speaking I see no need for an independent state. Certain things would happen if Biafra split, they'll either become a zoo like their hero Nnamdi Kanu says or they'll join in the mediocrity of nations who have failed it's sovereign powers or become a war zone.
NB: I'm not Yoruba, I'm not Hause, I'm not an Igbo, I'm a Nigerian who've seen the failures of our fathers and leaders and hope the coming generation come together to make things work or finally collapse under the weight of ethnic wars.
your argument lacks foundation, just as you have rightly said.... your not Hausa nor Yoruba neither Igbo only God knows who you are, but I will begin to take you serious if you can help me answer this question. Before 1914 (amalgamation) who were you? if your answer is that your were not a "Nigerian", then I will ask you to go back to who you were. Nigeria is not a nation, she was the creation of a man called lord lugard. nation is not the creation of man, it is revolutionary in form. oduduwa republic is a nation (Yoruba), Arewa republic is a nation (Hausa) and Biafra republic is a nation (all people from old eastern region) . you don't force nationhood unto people it is by consensus and if my knowledge I have acquired all this while could serve me right then it is a fact that formation of Nigeria was never through a consensus. I have grown to understand that the centre can not hold again in Nigeria so it will be better for all to go back to how we were before 1914. don't go about telling me that obafemi awolowo, nnamdi azikiwe and tafawa balewa were there to represent each region. No! it is never done this are just merely 3 individuals and the mostly came into play during the sham independent they gave to the so called Nigerians and not during the amalgamation. for the avoidance of doubt, this is what a consensus means .... consensus

(noun (plural consensuses)
- A process of decision-making that seeks widespread agreement among group members.
- General agreement among the members of a given group or community, each of which exercises some discretion in decision-making and follow-up action.
- Average projected value, as in the finance term consensus forecast.
) and this is what a nation means..... ( nation

noun (plural nations)
- An historically constituted, stable community of people, formed on the basis of a common language, territory, economic life, ethnicity and/or psychological make-up manifested in a common culture
- (international) A sovereign state.
- (chiefly) An association of students based on their birthplace or ethnicity.
synonyms
- (an association of students) student nation

noun
- (rare) Damnation.

adverb
- (rare) Extremely; very
). I don't just engage people in an argument, but if I will do then I shall go into such arguments with facts and figures. in a country were some religion fanatics and lunatics will kill me because am a Christian, kill me because I urinated beside a building. No! I don't want them in my Country I don't need them. let them take their country Nigeria and let me go back to who I was before 1914 amalgamation. we are pursuing the restoration of Biafra and that we shall get, sooner or later. I and them are not one and we can never be one. it is Biafra or death, one out of the two must happen in this our restoration struggle. the first stanza of the biafra anthem has covered it all ( Land of the risen sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes;
But if the PRICE is DEATH for all we hold dear,
Then let us DIE without a shred of FEAR).may God bless you sir, and all lovers of freedom world wide. shalom.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Baltazarcus(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2017
AlvanT:

It seems u study war. I laid your insights
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Blonchilli(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2017
toofit007:
your argument lacks foundation, just as you have rightly said.... your not Hausa nor Yoruba neither Igbo only God knows who you are, but I will begin to take you serious if you can help me answer this question. Before 1914 (amalgamation) who were you? if your answer is that your were not a "Nigerian", then I will ask you to go back to who you were. Nigeria is not a nation, she was the creation of a man called lord lugard. nation is not the creation of man, it is revolutionary in form. oduduwa republic is a nation (Yoruba), Arewa republic is a nation (Hausa) and Biafra republic is a nation (all people from old eastern region) . you don't force nationhood unto people it is by consensus and if my knowledge I have acquired all this while could serve me right then it is a fact that formation of Nigeria was never through a consensus. I have grown to understand that the centre can not hold again in Nigeria so it will be better for all to go back to how we were before 1914. don't go about telling me that obafemi awolowo, nnamdi azikiwe and tafawa balewa were there to represent each region. No! it is never done this are just merely 3 individuals and the mostly came into play during the sham independent they gave to the so called Nigerians and not during the amalgamation. for the avoidance of doubt, this is what a consensus means .... consensus

- A process of decision-making that seeks widespread agreement among group members.
- General agreement among the members of a given group or community, each of which exercises some discretion in decision-making and follow-up action.

noun (plural nations)
- An historically constituted, stable community of people, formed on the basis of a common language, territory, economic life, ethnicity and/or psychological make-up manifested in a common culture
synonyms

noun
- (rare) Damnation.

adverb
- (rare) Extremely; very
). I don't just engage people in an argument, but if I will do then I shall go into such arguments with facts and figures. in a country were some religion fanatics and lunatics will kill me because am a Christian, kill me because I urinated beside a building. No! I don't want them in my Country I don't need them. let them take their country Nigeria and let me go back to who I was before 1914 amalgamation. we are pursuing the restoration of Biafra and that we shall get, sooner or later. I and them are not one and we can never be one. it is Biafra or death, one out of the two must happen in this our restoration struggle. the first stanza of the biafra anthem has covered it all ( Land of the risen sun, we love and cherish,
Then let us DIE without a shred of FEAR).may God bless you sir, and all lovers of freedom world wide. shalom.
You sounded personal. Like I called you out. And you also misunderstood me. Read again and you will understand what I said. We didn't choose to be Nigerian, we were born into it. You were not born igbo but because your parents are. No nation on earth existed as it is now. Most were colonies. Various race have come and gone and some have spread around the globe. If Biafra wants to go on its own then let them. However this is an age were the international politics works is more complicated than ever before. No wonder the west is moving in the speed of light and we seem to be going back to the stone age. Yes Nigeria is a product of amalgamtion but The United States wasn't a unified country either. And Lord Luggard was able to to that because he represented the power of the British crown. No man can just amalgamate colonies. Azikivwe and co represented their regions and that has been how Nigerian politics have been working for over 60 years, regional politics. If it will prevent bloodshed then let Biafra go. Nobody need to die, not you, not the soldiers who would fight for the sovereignty of Nigeria and Biafra. If it happens then we're not worthy to be free men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by Topmostt: 12:31pm On May 28, 2017
Luvdk:
It means ndi oshi
Ndi ogho mmuo
Ndi mere mere n'ilu nkwamputu n'azu
Ndi ji azu aba uno
Ndi ji efere anyu nsi
Ndi ji aziza ete ofe grin
Hahaha. Really funny

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by toofit007: 12:42pm On May 28, 2017
Blonchilli:

You sounded personal. Like I called you out. And you also misunderstood me. Read again and you will understand what I said. We didn't choose to be Nigerian, we were born into it. You were not born igbo but because your parents are. No nation on earth existed as it is now. Most were colonies. Various race have come and gone and some have spread around the globe. If Biafra wants to go on its own then let them. However this is an age were the international politics works is more complicated than ever before. No wonder the west is moving in the speed of light and we seem to be going back to the stone age. Yes Nigeria is a product of amalgamtion but The United States wasn't a unified country either. And Lord Luggard was able to to that because he represented the power of the British crown. No man can just amalgamate colonies. Azikivwe and co represented their regions and that has been how Nigerian politics have been working for over 60 years, regional politics. If it will prevent bloodshed then let Biafra go. Nobody need to die, not you, not the soldiers who would fight for the sovereignty of Nigeria and Biafra. If it happens then we're not worthy to be free men
OK, I think I get you more clearly now, may your days be long.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by AlvanT(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2017
Baltazarcus:

It seems u study war. I laid your insights
Heil Hitler! lol.I'm a lover of peace thus I study war,history,foreign affairs and a bit of politics.I have undiluted love for the military and weapons be it the primitive clubs used by the early warriors/babarians to arrows,swords,crossbows,catapults,etc used in the middle ages to rifles,tanks,artillery,machine guns,etc invented last century to modern ICBMS and futuristic laser guns used in Star Wars and Star Trek franchises.Any projectile "triggers" me no pun intended.BTW,you know Germans had what it took to win the World War II right?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by sapele914(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
aribisala0:
Shameless. Jewishness is inherited through mothers which is in direct contradiction to the concept of umunna. You do not inherit Jewishness through your father bur rather your mother
Help me advise these misguided Follow Follow MUMUS. The oyibos claiming to be the Jews of Israel are oppressing the Palestine and claiming their land,all in the name of twisting religion and history and kanu and these lot are claiming the oppressors religion whilst claiming they are been oppressed in Nigeria,what an irony.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by sapele914(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Just plenty portor portor to rub on ur bellies

After Biafra what next?

Indi ara
They will ask for Abuja next because the airport there is named after the Great Nnamdi Azikiwe of Africa then Lagos after that because of the port and the ipob's niche for importation of sub standard goods. Give them an inch they take a yard,give them a yard they take a mile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos by sapele914(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2017
toofit007:

noun (plural nations)
synonyms

noun
- (rare) Damnation.

adverb
- (rare) Extremely; very
Misinformed stiff necked educated illiterate TOOFIT007,the scripture says educate a Fool that he may not die in his folly,why not go back to the Trans Atlantic slave Era or before 1885 when the scramble and partition for Africa by the Europeans began?

The Bight of Biafra (also known as the Bight of Bonny) is a bight off the West African coast, in the easternmost part of the Gulf of Guinea.

Bight of Biafra
Bight of Bonny
Golfe du Biafra

Gulf of Guinea:
Coordinates 2°50′N 8°0′E
River sources Niger
Ocean/sea sources Gulf of Guinea
Atlantic Ocean
Basin countries Nigeria, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon
Max. length 300 km (190 mi)
Max. width 600 km (370 mi)
Islands Bioko.

The Bight of Biafra extends east of the Bight of Benin from the River Delta of the Niger in the north until it reaches Cape Lopez in Gabon. Besides the Niger River, other rivers reaching the bay are the Cross River, Wouri River, Calabar River, Ndian, Wouri, Sanaga, Nyong River, Ntem, Mbia, Mbini, Muni and Komo River.

The main islands in the Bay are Bioko and Príncipe; other important islands are Ilhéu Bom Bom, Ilhéu Caroço, Elobey Grande and Elobey Chico. Countries located at the Bight of Biafra are Nigeria (eastern coast), Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea (Bioko Island and Rio Muni), and Gabon (northern coast).

On 30 June 1849, Britain established a colonial protectorate over the Bight of Biafra, under the authority of the British Consuls of the Bight of Benin:

May 1852 - 1853 Louis Fraser
1853 - April 1859 Benjamin Campbell
April 1859 - 1860 George Brand
1860 - January 1861 Henry Hand
January 1861 - May 1861 Henry Grant Foote
May 1861 - 6 August 1861 William McCoskry (acting)

On 6 August 1861, Biafra protectorate and the neighboring Benin protectorate (under its own British consuls) became a united British protectorate Bights of Biafra and Benin, again under British consuls:

1861 - December 1864 Richard Francis Burton
December 1864 - 1873 Charles Livingstone
1873 - 1878 George Hartley
1878 - 13 September 1879 David Hopkins
13 September 1879 - 5 June 1885 Edward Hyde Hewett.

From 16 July 1884, it merged into the British protectorate over Brass, Bonny, Opobo, Aboh and Old Calabar (excluding Lagos Colony), which was confirmed on 5 June 1885, and named Oil Rivers Protectorate, where, on August 1891, effective consular administration was established, headed by a consul general (on 5 June 1885, the aforementoned former consul Edward Hyde Hewett became the first).

The area would, in different steps, merge further via the 12 May 1893 Niger Coast Protectorate, 1 January 1900 (renamed Southern Nigeria Protectorate into which, on 16 February 1906, Lagos was incorporated), on 28 February 1906 made into the Colony and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria. From 1 January 1914, it was part of Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria.

The bight was renamed within independent Nigeria in 1972, when after the Biafran War, the Nigerian government wanted to remove the name of the term Biafra considered secessionist.

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere / Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.