Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK (2211 Views)

Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch / Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK by ItalianWine(f): 12:07pm On May 27, 2017
Eric Joyce Send Condoles Message To Aisha Buhari And Family Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK

While Nigerians are yet to be notified of the death of their president, a British former Parliament member Eric Joyce took to Twitter to blow the trumpet, saying President Buhari has passed on in his series of twits as seen above.

Amiss this rumour we as citizens can only pray our President is still hale and hearty.

Source: http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/05/eric-joyce-send-condoles-message-to.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-I_9G9CZFfmE/WSPZNjNDvbI/AAAAAAAAJVs/8DF_o1E3rToWbPFXAxea8xWBkDj_c_4OgCLcB/s1600/eric.png[/img]

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK by Purpletee(f): 12:12pm On May 27, 2017
Ghen Ghen
World war III is about to go down in Nigeria. I Sincerely hope its just rumors.
Buhari please wait lemme finish schooling and collect certificate first, then you can die biko, I can't risk any body going all gangster against me, no b say a. b. u go provide security outside.

1 Like

Re: Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK by mikky4764(f): 12:15pm On May 27, 2017
This same London again, they better be sure of what they're saying this time around else ...
Re: Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK by haykes(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2017
May Be
Re: Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK by arewaboy01(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
white pig
Re: Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK by madone: 12:56pm On May 27, 2017
This Eric dey mad Ni..weti concern am
Re: Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK by greencard: 2:07pm On May 27, 2017
sooner than later truth go show up
Re: Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK by greencard: 2:08pm On May 27, 2017
madone:
This Eric dey mad Ni..weti concern am
your moniker and ur comment tho

just passing sha undecided
Re: Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK by Hades2016(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2017
Nigeria us fvcked grin

Re: Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK by NanaAmofah(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2017
na lie
Re: Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK by madone: 4:12pm On May 27, 2017
greencard:
your moniker and ur comment tho

just passing sha undecided
baah. No problems sir say me well to ir people. Pls anytime u pass again holla at me eh

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA / Eclipse Of A Star: How Adegoke Adelabu Died / 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Reportedly Gives Buhari Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.