Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Dose It Take To Open A Club - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Dose It Take To Open A Club (605 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dose It Take To Open A Club by Dclique(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2010
Hey guys! I will love to know what it takes to open a club in Nigeria
Re: What Dose It Take To Open A Club by Dclique(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hey, am talking about a night club.
Re: What Dose It Take To Open A Club by tonyflez(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
as a proffessioner i must tell you the truth about club bussines, it is a very lucrative bus. but you need to have the experience about the running and management of clubs, that is my job till date, you need to consider the location first and the crowd you are expecting, what is the age bracket, then you can start to strategize on how to keep people coming. the lifespam of a club depends on the strategy and how the bus. is
Re: What Dose It Take To Open A Club by Akagood: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2010
Dclique want to go into night club
I have taught man dont really give it a dam taught.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Crude Oil For Sale. / Has Any Of Nairaland Member Recieve Either Pin Or Check From Google Ads? / Oando Business Offer, Make 100m Gross Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.