Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! (8527 Views)

Do You Have Fibroid, Diabetes Or Stroke? Check This / Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech / Has Fibroid At The Age Of 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by gbite(f): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2010
Recently, I had miscarriage of 7 weeks 3days and wen i got to the hospital i was told thru the pelvic scan that i have fibroid,considering the fact that Fibroid seems to run in my family as my two Aunties suffered from it

I'm so scared and confused and I don't know what to do. Although the doctor said that surgery might not be needed yet, I'm afraid it might get bigger and more complicated if nothing is done.

One of my friends suggested using herbal medicine but I'm not sure about that either. Please can the FRIENDS in the house advice me??
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by dgb4(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
wrong section.
pls go the the health corner
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by achug: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2010
my dear sister, my advice for you is to go to the house of God and table your case there is nothing God cannot do. am a winner (LFC, Durumi, Abuja) and I've heard cases and testimonies of fibroid being healed without any medication. The Bible says "He takes away our infirmities, ", it is not ur right to be sick, it is your heritage to be in total health! so go on your kneels and tender the case to The Greatest Doctor who is God. If u trust and believe he can do it definitely he will. I pray for God's quick healing for you in Jesus Name. All the best.

Chichie

1 Like

Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by cpatra(f): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
Go n meet pastor chris or t.b joshua or call me on 08063370447 for direct info. God is not sleeping, wit faith u'll be healed. Don't panic
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by soluworld: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2010
It is simple if only u have the faith that it is simple.for more info on how to cure it send ur phone num.2 solut4myworld@gmail.com so as to discuss better.
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by grandstar(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
Call Mr Kuta on 08034004247. He is quite good and will help you out.
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by COMOCOMO: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Poster: Please put urself 2geda, Fibroid isn't without cure though it involves Major Surgery.
But avoid herbal stuff due to Reproductive implications [b][/b]shocked
It's only Divine to be cured without surgery and again if it could heat u up, eat up nutrients and caused u miscarriage then surgery could take effect except that it has not taken shape & blossomed well.Then surgery could be delayed to avoid regeneration after surgery.

ehyaa,I feel for you.But summon courage & go 4 it & live ur life afterwards.
My Elder 6ta had a Successful ACUTE FIBROID SURGERY 2 months back that scared my Big Bros who is a Dr. with over 25 years of xperience measuring in such.
I could refer u to good Dr's. with good xperience in such cases.
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by fellabrims: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2010
@ Poster. . .

TAKE IT TO THE LORD IN PRAYER

You need FAITH Its the principal thing you need. . .

I would have invited you to a special programme on the 29th of January, 2010 by 10pm. . . Its a Special Nite Vigil tagged "A DAY WITH THE LORD RELOADED". . . If interested come to The Conquerors Assembly, off Shasha road, off Akowonjo Road, Cele bus stop, Egbeda, Lagos.

Take Care, have faith and know that Jesus is the only Healer.

Peace! :-)
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by toskud(f): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2010
@poster, was also diagnosed to have a fribrod in august 2009, d doctor said the only thing dat cld be done was to remove it surgically. i did the surgery in october 2009 and ve since resumed my normal life. if the doctor tells u to remove it surgically, just pray about it and all will be well. I was scared when i was told i will have to undergo a surgery. I prayed about it and thank God today its a testimony.
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by gbite(f): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
Thanks all,am so grateful. I will tell my God about it and i know he will noy forsake me.

Thanks
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by uteh: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2010
Fibroids do not prevent pregnancy. Lots of women with fibroid have chidlren. Since your doctor says its not bad, means you can still get pregnant and have children with it. Find a good doctor who can monitor the fibroid when you are pregnant. Normally its when its very big and in a bad location that doctors recommend surgery. Pray also, there is nothing God can not do. Dont pay attention to those advertising their pastors like products, it is God that heals.
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by ERNESTAK: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2010
fibroid is curable there is a remedy where your body can heal itself with help from ur diet more info contact 08080568763.
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by coolier(f): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
gbite:

Although the doctor said that surgery might not be needed yet,

Why not just listen to your doctor for the time being.
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by spoilt(f): 2:38am On Feb 09, 2010
Pls dont go herbal. Find a good doctor.
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by whiteroses(f): 2:41am On Feb 09, 2010
add cranberry and prune juice to your diet, if you had been drinking either of the two they might not have grown that much, if you start drinking it now at least any further growth will be stopped. all ladies should add cranberry juice to their diet man
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 09, 2010
whiteroses:

add cranberry and prune juice to your diet, if you had been drinking either of the two they might not have grown that much, if you start drinking it now at least any further growth will be stopped. all ladies should add cranberry to their diet man

to do what? dissolve the fibroids? cheesy you people are truly hilarious.
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by spoilt(f): 2:44am On Feb 09, 2010
Cranberry for UTIs, yeah. Fibroids? Dunno about that.
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by TOPE20001(f): 2:44am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

to do what? dissolve the fibroids?  cheesy you people are truly hilarious.

Buahahahahahahaha . . . i hear cranberry juice is good but it wont dissolve the fibroids grin cheesy
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by whiteroses(f): 3:05am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

to do what? dissolve the fibroids? cheesy you people are truly hilarious.
ignorance is bliss  cry cranberry will not fuel the growth, her immune system needs it to reduce estrogen growth, if  two people has fibroids, the one that has weaker immune system will suffer and miscarriage while fibroids keep growing. same as STI if two peole has syphillis, the one with the weaker immune system will have rash visible on their coochie lol a lot of girls take cranberry to improve health generally, no need to be indulging in your ignorance tongue
http://www.healthherbs.com/conditionitem.php?id=114
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 09, 2010
whiteroses:

ignorance is bliss  cry cranberry will not fuel the growth, her immune system needs it to reduce estrogen grwoth, if  two people has fibroids, the one that has weaker immune system will suffer and miscarriage. same as STI if two peole have syphillis, the one with the weaker immune system will have rash visible on their coochie lol a lot of girls take cranberry to improve health generally, no need to be indulging in your ignorance tongue
http://www.healthherbs.com/conditionitem.php?id=114

you accused us of ignorance then proceeded to reference a herbal website? grin

Estrogens have also been fingered as a cause for breast cancer but we know that is infact not entirely true. The growth of benign tumors has nothing to do with the weakness of of your immune system.
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by agathamari(f): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2010
Fibroids are common, benign growths of womb (uterine) muscle. They are present in around 1/4-5 of white women and 1/2 black women. They are most common toward the end of the reproductive years. They exist sometimes singly, but most often are multiple and range in size from microscopic to filling the whole of the lower abdomen.
from - http://www.womens-health.co.uk/fibroids.asp

also check:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000914.htm#Treatment
http://www.fibroidsecondopinion.com/
http://www.ehow.com/about_5456231_fibroid-treatment.html?ref=Track2&utm_source=ask
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/uterine-fibroids/ds00078/dsection=treatments-and-drugs
http://www.fibroids.com/
http://www.gynalternatives.com/fibroids.htm
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by fasa2020(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2010
@Poster

Pls DO NOT TRY HERBAL STUFFY, THEY LOOKS, TASTES AND ACTS BADLY
Instead Find a way to cure it naturally by watching what you eats and activities you partake in. Feel free to read about all these at www.stopfibroid.com
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by kennyrite: 12:14am On Jan 28, 2011
[center]NO DRUG, NO OPERATION METHOD![/center]
My sister, please don't waste more time and money. A lot of women have received their healing from fibroid, and tumors through divine, miraculous and prophetic approach, all within 39 days!

To see things yourself, I would advise you to visit http:///fibroid-cure, or http://prophetic-cure..com. You'll be glad you did.

Please, don't be selfish, tell your family members as well.

Congrats in advance!
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by toyemz(f): 1:31am On Feb 02, 2011
there is this tablet from holland and Barret that flushes out fibroids
loads of ladies have used it
i will find out the name and post it
and yes it is herbal and organic
thanks
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by Doctor7(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2011
MY TEN YEARS FIBROID ROLLED AWAY
With Kedi Reishi and Golden Hypha
My Name is Mrs Betha Emeka Kalu and I hail from Arochukwu in Abia State. I am 37 years old. I married my husband about ten years ago and almost immediately after the wedding, it became difficult for me to conceive and have a child. After one year and no hope we started visiting praying ministries and healing homes as well as drinking all sorts of local concoctions just to have a solutions
When solution came, we started going to various hospitals and clinics for diagnosis and cure. After eight years, we were advised to visit University of Nigeria Teaching hospital (UNTH) Enugu. After several test/diagnosis in Enugu we were told the course of my infertility was fibroid. I also noticed that the growth caused my tommy to bulge and at this point, the doctors advised me to undergo surgery to remove the fibroid which I did, but to my greatest surprise, the surgery did not help me against the prediction of my doctors. After 3 months of the surgery, I noticed that lumps of blood was coming out from my private part, initially it was occasional but as time went on, it became a daily affair i.e 24hrs a day and 30 days in a month. In addition to the continuous bleeding, I noticed that my tommy was bulging out the more like that of a pregnant woman. I took all sorts of medicines both local and orthodox just to solve the problem to no avail and as a business woman, my business started suffering as I could not go out again. At this point it became clear that I was going to die as I saw death staring at me in the face. One morning early 2009, I prayed to God to show me the medicine that will heal me of the fibroid if he still want me to live but if it was over for me so be it, Around 12 noon that same day, my younger maternal cousin by name Eucahria Ehirim (a nurse) who lives in Onitsha came into my house saying she came to see how I was doing. I pointedly told her it was hopeless as she could see. She started talking about some Chinese medicines called Kedi which helped a lot of people in that situation. I instantly told her off since I had taken a lot of supplements from other companies that dug hole in my pocket all to no avail. Surprisingly she insisted and went ahead to convince me met that this was no ordinary supplement. She also gave me a bottle each of Kedi Reishi and Kedi Golden Hypha and told me to start taking 3 capsules each but with warm water morning and evening.
Within 15 days of taking, I noticed that the indefinite abdominal pains had given way and the issue of blood was also gradually giving way. I personally travelled to Onitsha and met one Kedi consultant who gave me an expert advise on how to go about the herbal medicines. This I did and under 3 months the issue of blood stopped completely and when I continued for another 3 months my tommy came back to its normal size. And to crown it all, I now have a bouncing baby boy. I have started my business again and I am now preaching Kedi everywhere I go and almost all my friends, family members, kinsmen and women who knew my condition have all registered as members. The Efficacy of Kedi is unequalled. Thank god for bringing kedi to Nigeria as I have given it to people with other ailments and got instant result. Thanks.
The Photograph of Mrs kalu and her testimony is published on our current magazine. KEDI is real, get cured and join the spread the news. We dispatch products worldwide.
If you are not in Lagos you simply order and you get the products delivered to you. To order call 08033977731 or send mail to doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com

1 Like

Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by agiboma(f): 6:29am On May 11, 2011
op you need to have your doctor look at your problem further because your fibroids can lead to miscarriges in the future was the fibroid the cause of this miscariage? Fiborids can be treated with medication and laser treatments i am not sure which ones are available in Nigeria. Fibroids also can shrink in size and go away altoghether.

Wish you all the best
Re: They Said I Have Fibroid. Help! by Olynkem: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Hi Poster, you are not alone in this...

I strongly believe in the words of the Hippocrates "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food' and I also believe that doctors of tomorrow will not give drugs.

I implore you to visit the link below for valuable information that would help you overcome the Fibroid challenge. You will find an article on Fibroid treatment by Dr Fadeyi published in Nigeria Tribune.

http://infertilityspecialoffer..com/

All the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Remove Your Teeth / US-based Nigerian Dr. Discovers Drug for Killer Sickle Cell Disease / FG, Health Workers Fail To Reach Agreement As Strike Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.