Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 PM

Broken Heart*** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Broken Heart*** (19626 Views)

Letter To A Broken Heart / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2017
Please this is my first time of doing this and I need u guys to encourage,correct and help me....

This story is purely based on fictional work and the author's imagination so if it seems like something you've seen or read before then its just a coincidence

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2017
"Hello,it's me
I was thinking this distance wouldn't cause a thing
but I think I was wrong
because love doesn't seem to win
with our hearts far away
you're letting someone in
before my eyes your love for me is fading away
what else can I do?
can there be a way?"
This was exactly what my lover wrote to me that night,I was so depressed hearing this from the girl I love with all my heart,they say love is a beautiful thing but it hurts when its gone...the first time I saw her I knew I was in love with her cause the reaction that took place in my body was not ordinary
I'm Peter but most times called Piro by my friends..
How it all started.....
Me:Hey dear I'm Peter***smiling ***
Bae: I'm Sandra
Me:i see you're all alone whatsup
Sandra:**smiling**is it a crime for a girl to sit all alone
Me:I never said it was a crime o..I'm just afraid since I don't wanna receive any hot punch from you're bouncer boyfriend or should I say boyfriends
Sandra:OMG!you're funny..boyfriends?Well I've only one boyfriend and he's the one I'm waiting for now
Me:Chaii!!this girl get mind o she the even tell me say she get boyfriend**I said to myself**
Sandra:why are you quiet?
Me:me quiet?oh I'm the quiet type
Sandra:I see,well nice meeting you(stands up and about to leave)
Me:Hey...you're going without even giving me your number?
Sandra:090********* that's it(she left)
Thompson and Jimmy came and met me(My two Niggas,we met in our 100l second semester..
I forgot to say something..I'm a 200l student of the university of jos so we're course mates)
Thompson: Piro howfa nah I been see u with one fyn sisi like that o
Jimmy:guy no tell me say u don start run her o
Me:guys make unah forget that girl..now now she go d laugh and the next moment she go come the rude
Thompson and Jimmy:Jesu!!!Piro make we run oooo(I turned back and what I saw made me took to my heels

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Heart*** by EvaJael(f): 5:24pm On May 27, 2017
Let's proceed
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
EvaJael:
Let's proceed
Sure...thanks for coming..no be wedding sha
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2017
Unfortunately for us we were not as fast as the guys...There were four guys and to my surprise I saw Sandra and one big guy coming
Thompson: Piro you don put us for trouble oo
Jimmy:No be the sis be that?
Me: ****almost crying**guys nah today be the first day were ah see her o and I just collect number
one of the guys :Unah go shut up there..shebi u wan collect number nah (pointing towards my direction)
Sandrasadpointing at me)Yeah boo that's him
Me:Nooo sister good afternoon...you've seen why I asked if your boo is a bouncer
Sandra's boo:Chill guy don't be afraid jor,my bae here said I should come and thank you for keeping her company while I was away
Me:***felt relief**its not a problem boss,it was how your guys rushed at us that made us felt as if we did something wrong
Jimmy:who be the we?
Thompson:oboyi u d fear o..chairman thank you o...piro meet us for house nah
Me:guys make unah waiiiii(they've already gone)
I later got to know that Sandra's boo is actually a nice guy and his name is Ken and also he's friends laughed at our coward nature and I got to know their names
Sandra:Fear fear Peter see you next time
**We all laughed and went our separate ways
BACK IN THE HOSTEL
Me:guys nah wao to unah o..so if nah kill them wan kill me unah for comot like that?
Thompson: nah we and u commit the crime
Jimmy:**laughing loudly**guys but unah know say we no get mind?see as piro wan cry o
Me:Waaaaka!!u no see say nah the biggest among them come hook me..mtcheeeww wetn unah cook self
Thompson: Nah fried cold water we Cook idiot
Me:chaii I the H o
Jimmy:make we go outside go chop something nah
Me/Thompson: chairmooo your head the
(they are not just my course mates but my room mates also so no surprise)

2 Likes

Re: Broken Heart*** by EvaJael(f): 6:07pm On May 27, 2017
Peterkeys6:
Sure...thanks for coming..no be wedding sha
Lol
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2017
EvaJael:

Lol
please o..since you've been into this before me...correct me if I bleep up o
Re: Broken Heart*** by EvaJael(f): 6:42pm On May 27, 2017
Peterkeys6:
please o..since you've been into this before me...correct me if I bleep up o
I'm recovering from newness here but I'll b glad to help in anyway I can. Lemme start by inviting
Hadampson
Gracile
Ikombe
Jane1234f
Queenitee
Akinwale14
Alexbabybird and others
Let's see how the ride will be
Re: Broken Heart*** by Akinwale14(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2017
EvaJael:

I'm recovering from newness here but I'll b glad to help in anyway I can. Lemme start by inviting
Hadampson
Gracile
Ikombe
Jane1234f
Queenitee
Akinwale14
Alexbabybird and others

Thanks for the mention
Re: Broken Heart*** by Jane1234f(f): 6:47pm On May 27, 2017
EvaJael:

Hadampson
Gracile
Ikombe
Jane1234f
Queenitee
Akinwale14
Alexbabybird and others

thanks for the invite
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2017
We went to a restaurant close by and we ordered for what we wanted each..bills on jimmy...At the restaurant I saw my long time crush eating and laughing with a guy I can't really tell who he was
Thompson: Piro look left yet...isn't that Jojo the girl you've always wanted
Jimmy:I ah been think say nah only me see her o.
.see how she's laughing and throwing herself on the guy
Me:hmmm make I go slap d guy neh or wetin unah want make I do...I said angrily
Thompson:guy relax that girl no be your own just concentrate come get wetn we wan get from school
Jimmy:True talk....we've already started nah to end am now
Jimmy paid for everything and as we were about going out I bumped into a Fair pretty lady and she started apologising before I could say anything even though I was at fault
Girl:I'm very sorry I wasn't concentrating.. I'm so sorry
Me:its okay..what's your na...
she didn't even wait for me to complete my question before she hurried out.
Jimmy:Guy your day today just get as e be
Me:oboyi me sef tire o..
Thompson: guys a beg make we go now o we gatz go rest before we read..
and so we all matched to our room..
Next day in school I and my guys went late for lectures because we did T.D.B
Jide:guys howfah nah why unah late like this?
**jide is our course rep and a chronic womanizer**
Thompson: oboyi nah those your babes come see us yesterday night nah
Jide: Pirooooo the main guy I hope say nah lie Thompson the lie
Me: if u like no believe nah
Immediately three of our female coursmates that jide is crushing on them came and hugged us only to shake him...jide gave this kind of"make e no be wetin I the think"look
Tasha:guys what happened you guys were not in class today
Esther:I'm suspecting them o
Lizzy:no me I trust them nah
Jimmy:we're here and you're still talking about us like this
Me:unah fit sell us o
Jide: see you all in the next class
Jimmy:Wait where Thompson............
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2017
EvaJael:

Hadampson
Gracile
Ikombe
Jane1234f
Queenitee
Akinwale14
Alexbabybird and others

Yes o
Re: Broken Heart*** by Akinwale14(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2017
Nice story
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2017
Akinwale14:
Nice story
Thanks boss
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2017
CONTINUATION******
Me:Nah so rapture take come?
Lizzy:**laughing hard**this rapture strong o..
Thompson came back laughing
Jimmy:guy where you come lost go nah
Thompson: I follow unah course rep enter class o,chaii im people from village the follow am
Me: oboyi talk wetn happen nah
Thompson:I go take free fanta and cake nah
Lizzy:you're wicked o and you didn't even call us
Tasha:I'm very sure say nah package u won run for am o.
Thompson: Correct baeeee take N60 buy sweet come make we share...
Me:Mtchewww Tom Tom u the kol.......before I could complete my statement we saw students running and shouting"Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"they no the tell blind man say rain the fall nah... we took to our heels...

All I could remember was that I jumped over the sign board in the faculty of law and I saw myself in a class I can't even remember where its located ....I thought I was the only one there until I heard Lizzy's voice
Lizzy: Piro what happened because someone was shouting we just ran
Me:You're asking me..u for wait ask the people were the shout nah
....Suddenly we started hearing foot steps and the door flew opened..lo and behold it was them...
Re: Broken Heart*** by queenitee(f): 8:00pm On May 27, 2017
EvaJael:

Hadampson
Gracile
Ikombe
Jane1234f
Queenitee
Akinwale14
Alexbabybird and others

Honey love, I'm here thanks
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2017
pls guys I'll continue tomorrow and I need ur comments please
Re: Broken Heart*** by Akinwale14(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2017
Peterkeys6:
pls guys I'll continue tomorrow and I need ur comments please
We are waiting,nice story
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2017
Akinwale14:
We are waiting,nice story
alright boss
Re: Broken Heart*** by Hadampson(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2017
EvaJael:

Hadampson
Gracile
Ikombe
Jane1234f
Queenitee
Akinwale14
Alexbabybird and others

Story Againshockedshockedshocked
Okay o.. mere looking at d title, i knw i wnt be disappointed.. Let see hw diz one goes buh nur without my 2 body-guards... stepheegee12 and alamiendagash

Evajael eku ojojumo o.. thanks 4 d mentioning of my monikergringrin

peterkeys6 ride on... i dey ur back like hunch_back
Re: Broken Heart*** by Hadampson(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
Peterkeys6, you are trying buh there are something that u need to work on..
1) You need to spell words correctly, do not misuse words. I noticed in all ur posts, you spell 'dey' as 'the'
'wey' as 'were' . That is somewhat embarassing. There are many other words you didn't spell correctly. You might want to take time go through ur posts and correct them.

2) You also need to do away with shorthand typing , it's so annoying and can be additive and it can affect ur literacy work. Make sure you type sentences in full.

3) Learn to paragraph ur story and before you post, proof read ur work first

4) And lastly, punctuate accordingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2017
I was damn afraid and Lizzy was holding me tight....you know nah, to school for north nah war***
I saw two figures approaching us and when I sensed that they've seen us I just went on my kneels and began begging....
Me:please oo I'm too young to die, am not a Christian o....
Then I heard Thompson and Jimmy laughing out loudly and I felt like killing those guys...Lizzy that was shaking like wetn see ghost now also came out laughing....
Thompson:Piro the coward see as you the fear o haba ***still laughing**
Jimmy:Piro you the deny Jesus again o the first one were you deny am for bible never do you fah***We started laughing **
Lizzy:guys but what really happened? why were those students shouting run?
Thompson and Jimmy started another round of laughing...
Me:unah don the mad o..tell us wetin happen
Jimmy:okay shey unah know Tolu nah that guy were the contest for SUG President?
Me:nah him the run?
Thompson: Yeye wetin go make am run**laughing **
Jimmy:Nigerians no go ever stop use question answer question... well him win the election naen him guys the shout we won won won oo
I couldn't control the laughter again and I bursted it
Me:Jesu!naen me I come hear run oo
Jimmy:we won follow you run before we come hear them well and before we call you back I see Lizzy for your Front and you the follow her like usain bolt enter here o....
Lizzy:ha!my mum warned me before I comot from hux o say if you hear run make u take off
Me:hahahaha a beg make we the go before real riot go start.....***Off we went****

Wow!ThankGod its Saturday and I was all alone in my room,Jimmy and Thompson went to spend the weekend at uncle Wole's house(Jimmy's uncle)I was suppose to go with them too but I have a whole lot of laundry to do..
***this gbedu is a problemmmmm-**that was my phone ringing...

Me:Who come the worry me with strange number this morning Nah...
(I reluctantly picked the call and waited for the caller to speak first)
Caller:hey peter(female voice)
Me:Hello,morning
Caller:How was your night?
Me:Fine
Caller: Don't tell me you didn't save my number
Me:sincerely speaking I didn't o
Caller:Hmm this is Jenny,I met you in school the other day and talk to you about putting me through in physics and chemistry
Me:oh am really sorry dear I was in a hurry then
Jenny:its okay.I actually called to asked if you'll be chanced today so that you may come over to my place around 2pm
Me:***smiling ***sure.....just text me your address
Jenny:Right away..bye
Just 2mins later I saw her message and what followed the address made me smile
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Peterkeys6, you are trying buh there are something that u need to work on..
1) You need to spell words correctly, do not misuse words. I noticed in all ur posts, you spell 'dey' as 'the'
'wey' as 'were' . That is somewhat embarassing. There are many other words you didn't spell correctly. You might want to take time go through ur posts and correct them.

2) You also need to do away with shorthand typing , it's so annoying and can be additive and it can affect ur literacy work. Make sure you type sentences in full.

3) Learn to paragraph ur story and before you post, proof read ur work first

4) And lastly, punctuate accordingly
thanks boss...I'll do that
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
Looking at my time it was already 1:45pm and I was all set for the tutorial with my physics and chemistry notes and off I went..........
Time check 2:10pm and here I was standing before a giant red gate and was contemplating if the address was correct or not,fortunately Jenny called and I told her that I was at the gate........I waited for like 5mins before the gate opened.This bae is damn pretty,she's got it all..I was brought back to reality by her melodious voice"a penny for your thought" she said and I just smiled.She hugged me and I felt the reaction
Wow!you really live here?I asked surprised at the beauty and bigness of the house and she just nodded positively and told me to sit,she stood in the opposite direction and that was when I saw her real beauty.Fair in complexion,average height,she's got this killer shape and she was on a simple handless top and a bum short...."What are you starring at?"she asked and I simply told her I was starring at her unexplainable beauty..She Gave me that kind of smile that will make you want to kiss her lips..."opps!forgive me dear let me get you something"she said and rushed out of the parlour.
She came back holding a tray and kept it on the stool close to me and when she removed the top cover from the plastic plate,the sweet aroma that welcomed me was something else and immediately, I became hungry."Dear I prepared this for you"she said,smiling.
I couldn't wait any longer and I devoured the plate of fried rice and chicken..This girl can cook for Africa ehh I teased her and we laughed.
So back to business, tell me what you're finding difficult in both subjects.She happily told me and I started explaining to her,I could tell she was getting it.
We were on it for about an hour before her phone rang and she picked.my phone also rang at that instance and I picked.
When I was done and I dropped my phone,I saw her face and it wasn't the same as that smiling face I saw before her call and I asked her what the problem was,she tried talking but all I saw were tears dropping from her eyes and I immediately shifted close to her and held her close and allowed her cry and at that instance her door flew opened and the person standing right before me was the least person I expected to see...

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart*** by EvaJael(f): 8:04pm On May 28, 2017
Hadampson said my mind but I'd like to add one more thing. I think you should avoid excessive use of ellipsis in your work. I'm still observing from my corner. Thumbs up
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2017
EvaJael:
Hadampson said my mind but I'd like to add one more thing. I think you should avoid excessive use of ellipsis in your work. I'm still observing from my corner. Thumbs up
Noted ma..thanks
Re: Broken Heart*** by queenitee(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
Who's that o?
Re: Broken Heart*** by Alexbabybird(f): 9:03pm On May 28, 2017
EvaJael:

Alexbabybird and others

thanks for the iv. I hope not to be dissapointed
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2017
Rose!!!!What are you doing here?**I never knew I was shouting**(Rose was the first and last girl I've ever dated for real,we met about 4years ago and I fell in love with her.We were going along well before I discovered she was a lesbian and I confronted her about it and told her to stop it or I'll end the relationship with her.She promised to stop and I trusted her on that until one day I wanted paying her a surprise visit at home so I just entered without knocking and I caught her red handed with my mothers friend Mrs Johnson and that was when I knew she was the one that initiated Rose into an all girls lesbian cult).
what the bleep are you doing here?Rose asked with bloodshot eyes..I know I still have little feelings for her but I won't let her use that against me.
Jenny was just watching the both of us,confused.
Jane don't tell me this fool here has been the one stopping you from granting my request.
I couldn't take more than this so I went closer to her and dragged her to the room properly...Rose you're calling me a fool?even after knowing your wrong ways I still kept it to myself.The Rose I know was that gentle,kind hearted and soft girl so tell me what happened to that Rose...
"That Rose disappeared the day you decided to let me go instead of you helping me out you left me to face everything alone and now this is the outcome"she yelled at me and i was not able to say a word..
And as for you Jane,you just have 2weeks to decide or else..(she turned to leave)
Or else what?you'll kill me or tarnish my dad's image?haven't you done more than enough already?**Jenny spoke for the very first time since Rose came...
Rose turned back and I could see her clearly pointing a gun at Jenny..
Rose please drop thaaaaaa****pummmmmmm***that was the gun shot and she left immediately.
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2017
Alexbabybird:
thanks for the iv. I hope not to be dissapointed
sure you won't be disappointed
Re: Broken Heart*** by Shakyroh320(f): 9:31am On May 29, 2017
u have a good starting,kip it up but please amend the pigin english well,please for pigin na they not the,but enjoying the story sha,kip it coming.
Re: Broken Heart*** by Peterkeys6(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2017
I couldn't stop wondering how Rose changed,what if the bullet caught one of us?it was the innocent teddy bear on Jenny's TV that she shot...
"What am I going to do now?"jenny asked.
Jenny just calm down,I'm sure she was angry and I really need you to tell me everything is that okay?I asked her..
Yes"She replied without looking at my face and so I left her house...

At home,I was in my room and was recalling everything that happened earlier that day before my phone screen came up and I saw a message from Jenny"I'm very sorry for everything that happened today,I didn't know you and Rose knew each other.I feel like I've known you for years already and I really wish we could be good friends"...I managed to smile because of her last statement..Just a day with jenny and its as if we've been friends for long but what in the world was Rose trying to do?persuading that innocent girl to join her deadly gang?God knows I wont let that happen and maybe that's the reason why we became friends,to protect her from Rose and her gang and I'm so going to do that.I can't watch her go to her grave.....It was at this moment that I realized something was familiar about Jenny but I can't point it out..

I woke up and when I checked my time it was already 7:30am on Sunday morning and I was already late for mass so I decided to just clean up,eat and read since I couldn't read yesterday
I finished reading and solving my assignments around 12:00pm and so I decided to login to my Facebook account since its been a while and I was bored...I saw about 50notifications,25 friend requests and 14 messages but among all these,the one that caught my attention was the request from Jenny Peters and so I immediately accepted the request and lucky enough she was online so I check her profile picture and other pictures to be sure its really the jenny Peter's I know and so I checked and I saw her pretty face smiling at me..
Me:hey Jenny,how you doing?
Jenny:I'm fine dear.so it's just today you saw and accepted my request ko big man
Me:Its not like that o,its been a while since i logged in
Jenny:Alright that's not a problem... Peter I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday.
Me:it's okay dear i understand...
i could feel someone's presence in my room and it was at that pointed i remembered that i didn't lock the door...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GOOD GUY AT 23 / The Burial(Fears and Fierce) / Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.