Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) (41546 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue / D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by 9jaflaver: 4:51pm On May 27, 2017
#Childrensday:- DBanj Smiles As He Strikes A Pose With His Son (Photo)

Dbanj Bangalee D Koko Master smiles at his son “Daniel” before the camera clicked, as he celebrates the first children’s day of his son with him.

Congratulations D’Banj

Photo below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/childrensday-dbanj-smiles-as-he-strikes-a-pose-with-his-son-photo/

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 4:58pm On May 27, 2017
Happy daddy,happy children's day 2 his son

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2017
Wow!
#BangaleeSnr #BangaleeJnr

1000likes if you are truly happy for him & also pray for yours to come

403 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Joshkid(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2017
So cute...

His lowkey kind of relationship is one of the thing I admire about him most unlike those bragging retards!

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 27, 2017
Oshey d banga. Too much love.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by marltech: 5:24pm On May 27, 2017
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by NwaObinkita: 5:24pm On May 27, 2017
angry

I am happy for DBanj...this baby is the best thing this guy has produced in over a decade...

DonJazzy didn't pity for him when stealing his destiny now he is nothing but an unfortunate, washed up, faded, failed musician.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Sexyfali(f): 5:26pm On May 27, 2017
welldone D'banj

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 27, 2017
Happy for u boss man

29 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Synord(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2017
Og..

oga donjazzy, when u go marry ??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by morscino: 5:26pm On May 27, 2017
if dbanj could be dis lowkey abt his relationship, only God knows how many lowkey investments he would have.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by jesus247alive(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
Nice
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2017
Nice1
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by ibkonekt(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2017
Nice
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by bamdly(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2017
is dat d banj or some1 else
cos it dosent resemble bangalee rara
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Pavore9: 5:30pm On May 27, 2017
May the child experience effective parenting.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by cerowo(f): 5:30pm On May 27, 2017
Koko master congrats
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by NwaObinkita: 5:30pm On May 27, 2017
morscino:
if dbanj could be dis lowkey abt his relationship, only God knows how many lowkey investments he would have.

Not one Sir.

Koko garri and the rest all failed.
He does not even have a fish pond

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by ednut1(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Wow!

likes beggar

19 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 27, 2017
Congrat bro
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Elenurazorr(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Wow!

mumu

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 5:32pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Not one Sir.

Koko garri and these rest all failed.
He does not even have a fish pond
Kai! Bros ur mean grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by youngreezy(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

I am happy for DBanj...this baby is the best thing this guy has produced in over a decade...

DonJazzy didn't pity for him when stealing his destiny now he is nothing but an unfortunate, washed up, faded, failed musician.
guy aw far i dey sell sense oo if ya own don expire jst holla me i go evn gve u one for free cuz u rili nid am

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by naturalwaves: 5:32pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

You need to see a Doctor to examine your head. Idiota!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2017
ednut1:
likes beggar

How was your Children's Day celebration?
Hope your parents took you to see Teleturbies cry
Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by MMMscam: 5:33pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

You need to drink koko garri so that your brain can start working again.

8 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by MillionDollars: 5:34pm On May 27, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Wow!

Are you delivering the likes to dbanj after receiving it?
Ayam not understanding
Who has that meme

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 27, 2017
Daniel the third welcome... meanwhile

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2017
Elenurazorr:
mumu

Goat..

I am in my house, come and beat me lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) by emmancipated(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2017
D'banj the man on code. Congratulations man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.