Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) (1334 Views)

I Can Increase Your Twitter And Instagram Accout Followers To Any Amount You Nid / Can I Use My Nigeria Gmail Accout To Apply For UK Adsesense? / 7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by InfoRetweet(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2017
Coupled with how difficult it is to get Google AdSense approval, the last thing you will ever want is to get banned from AdSense for life as long as that domain name and email is concerned. So how do you go about doing that, which is what we are going to be looking at in this post.

We all know that Google AdSense is the best ad network for publishers, as no other ad network so far has been able to beat them, which is why everyone wants to have and keep an AdSense account for the monetization of their site.

Source: http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/05/how-to-avoid-being-banned-from-google-adsense.html

1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by InfoRetweet(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2017
What would you do if you wake up one mourning and discover that your AdSense account has been banned before your first $100? Many would run mad and even leave blogging or another alternative is to buy one. I could remember sometime ago when i asked a co-blogger why he doesn't use AdSense ads on his blog, thinking he's reply would be that he hasn't gotten approval yet. Only for him to tell me that he doesn't want to get the same heart attack he got last time after been banned.
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by InfoRetweet(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2017
??

Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2017
Go on.
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by ipreach: 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
I am still waiting

Contact me for an affordable and professional blog.

Call/WhatsApp: 0806021-8705
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by InfoRetweet(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Go on.
please don't be offended, go to the source link http://inforetweet.com.ng and read the full post

Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by InfoRetweet(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2017
ipreach:
I am still waiting

Contact me for an affordable and professional blog.

Call/WhatsApp: 0806021-8705
please don't be offended, go to the source link http://inforetweet.com.ng and read the full post
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2017
InfoRetweet:
Okay. I will now. Help me with this. If I go into news and current affairs, copying and editing news from other sites, and acknowledging them, will AdSense still approve my account when I apply?
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by InfoRetweet(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. I will now. Help me with this. If I go into news and current affairs, copying and editing news from other sites, and acknowledging them, will AdSense still approve my account when I apply?
Originally, coping contents is not advisable but for AdSense approval, as long as you say you edit the contents, use another different image at the top of the post and write the first paragraph by your self, then your good to go. But remember, to get AdSense approval and to promote your site, try to write original contents and focus on ranking high on Google and let AdSense approval be by the side. And you will be surprised. Thanks for visiting INFO Retweet

Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2017
InfoRetweet:
Originally, coping contents is not advisable but for AdSense approval, as long as you say you edit the contents, use another different image at the top of the post and write the first paragraph by your self, then your good to go. But remember, to get AdSense approval and to promote your site, try to write original contents and focus on ranking high on Google and let AdSense approval be by the side. And you will be surprised. Thanks for visiting INFO Retweet
Thanks. But can one sell his site if he is not getting anything from it? How difficult is it?
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by InfoRetweet(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks. But can one sell his site if he is not getting anything from it? How difficult is it?
many people won't buy a site if it's not popular and with huge traffic to earn from. If i may ask, what host do you use?
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2017
InfoRetweet:
many people won't buy a site if it's not popular and with huge traffic to earn from. If i may ask, what host do you use?
I don't really know. It was designed by gidi masters.
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by InfoRetweet(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I don't really know. It was designed by gidi masters.
so what's the domain name, let me see if i can coach you on some tricks to get approved

Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2017
InfoRetweet:
so what's the domain name, let me see if i can coach you on some tricks to get approved
www.mortalpoet.com. That's it. Thank you.
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by InfoRetweet(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
www.mortalpoet.com. That's it. Thank you.
nice, you finished from NEKEDE?
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2017
InfoRetweet:
nice, you finished from NEKEDE?
No. FUTO.
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by InfoRetweet(m): 12:07am On May 31, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
No. FUTO.
sorry, yaa. So are you from imo state?
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2017
InfoRetweet:
sorry, yaa. So are you from imo state?
Lol. Yeah. You are a Nekedite?
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by InfoRetweet(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Yeah. You are a Nekedite?
no oo. Am still a jambite
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2017
InfoRetweet:
no oo. Am still a jambite
Lol. That's impressive. If I had built myself like you are doing at my Jambite level I'd probably be in the sky now. Can a site be sold to a person who needs a new one? Is it possible? At a cheaper rate. This site is going to distract me.
Re: How To Avoid Your Adsense Accout Being Banned (2017) by ucmini: 6:07pm On May 31, 2017
ucmini:

I Currently need cash for my project and that's why I'm trying to get what I need with what I have. I can help you design a blog for just a #3,000 within 24 hours.

See examples from my recent projects:

www.dailyschoolgist..com

www.nigeriaschoolsupdate..com

www.mtechcity..com

www.vineck.com

www.asferuwa..com

www.rockstargist.com

And lots more

Wanna Contact Me?

Whatsapp - +2347064272729
Gmail - owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com
SMS ,call - +2347064272729

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page For Sell / Webmasters I Need Your Honest Review On My News Blog / Blog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.