Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) (38319 Views)

Grandchildren Present Birthday Cake To Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Takeit2017(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari, now convalescing in London loves children and he is known to create special time for them despite his busy schedule as Nigeria’s leader.

On this occasion of Children’s Day, Bayo Omoboriowo, the president’s official photographer makes available images of the special moments President Buhari had shared with the kids at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

See photos below/here:>>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/childrens-day-special-buharis.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44

6 Likes

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by daamazing(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2017
Who sent the photographer to share this old pics ehn? Give us recent ones.

71 Likes

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
His grand children

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Articul8(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
Papa tete...oyoyooo!
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
We don't want past pictures, give us present ones

52 Likes

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
my presido , the great man , the hero of anti corruption

The man that makes the rich hide their stolen wealth

The man that is so diplomatic igbos are shouting biafra after 16 years of silence

The man that is respected worldwide

Unbribeable , intelligent , honest

A man of true integrity

I celebrate you boss

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by merit455(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
Is he in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Ussy4real(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
May God Strengthen you Mr President

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
I wish to go back to kid's age, no job nothing to worry about just cry when u ar hungry.

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

4 Likes

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Alisegun(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
Come i no understand again o... he dey Naija Ni?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ngcXx-j04
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
When he was still alive and fleshy

17 Likes

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by stainlessnature: 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
Get well soon PMB

9 Likes

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by olea20(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
baba ti dagba
;Dbaba ti dagba
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by MARKone(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
Bob Marley sang, "once a man twice a child". Buhari is in his second stage as a child. Happy children's day bubu, get well soon. grin

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by NwaObinkita: 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
I am not shocked;
Buhari loves children

That is why Nnamdi KANU calls him a pedophile.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by demarc001: 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
In absential.

They had to go look for past pictures to present us something. Asin ehn at all at all na him bad pass.

5 Likes

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Marthynx10(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
God bless our lovely president!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by NwaObinkita: 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
RIP sir.

The whole of Daura misses you

While the rest of Nigeria is rejoicing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by tomdon(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
Old pictures
How will he leave his work and be jollifying in UK??
Whoever is this man's boss should fire him asap

4 Likes

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by RapportNaija(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
Abuja koor, Ikoyi ni! Where is our President See pictures self, and it made FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by ademega(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
The head of those children would give Buhari quick recovery. We miss u Mr president everywhere in Nigeria. Even IPOD no fit pretend again ;before anything happens for this country they immediately without thinking twice would mention your name either related to your matter or that of the country at large. We love u

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Rebuke: 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
Eaaya,

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
Hmm
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by XINZ: 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
Convalescing?

I thought he's "Hale and Hearty" gringrin
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
Abeg who go help me with that orubebe pic . WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
Abeg who go help me with that orubebe pic . WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by awa(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2017
Na lie joooor

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2017
Great. I really wish you could just take a bow and retire to enjoy the rest of your life.

This pictures just got me emotional... I wish you quick recovery Mr. President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2017
So much hatred for this man in the land
Don't know why........
I love and respect you Sir !!
Get well!

8 Likes

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2017
this is last years pictures, they should stop deceiving Nigeria...
Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 27, 2017
Buhari has never Loved Children.

He stood by while Fulani herdsmen massacred children in Agatu and Southern Kaduna

He allowed the army to kill and bury children during the Shi'ite massacre in Zaria.

I pray those children spirit torment him daily on his Sick bed in London

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 27, 2017
Even Hitler, Pol Pot and Stalin snapped with kids so I'm not buying this window dressing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari / Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.