Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! (9569 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by foxe(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2017
Happy sunday fellas grin shocked cool cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by walls01: 9:59am On May 28, 2017
why do man laugh and ridicule things he don't understand or know. many say God don't exist yet can not say how the universe came into existence, many laugh at what people believe yet do not tell us what they believe. many condemn others ideas whereas they have no idea.

God never created anyone to act against him he only created man with free will, anyone that act foolishly without considering the consequence of his actions will bear his foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by magnificent007: 9:59am On May 28, 2017
Humblebloke:
call me when it moves a little higher.... to the shoulder
the truth is if heaven is real nobody will make it from planet earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by happney65: 10:01am On May 28, 2017
snrman:
because they know your comment is going to b insulting

Insulting right?While Tribal Warlords have a field day insulting People of other Races and tribes while Seun and he's Mod's look the other way...Hypocrisy at its Peak

3 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Lexusgs430: 10:02am On May 28, 2017
Which hand? We don dey hear the same torry since 1950........
The day an individual dies, that's simply when their world ends.....
If people think say one collective rapture go happen, I would show you a flying pig......

2 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by FearFactor1: 10:02am On May 28, 2017
snrman:
because they know your comment is going to b insulting

And all those insulting posts on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by kullozone(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

... and you worry why your life is stagnant.
Blasphemy is a serious thing
D'you know him? Naso religion go dey make una misyarn anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by FearFactor1: 10:03am On May 28, 2017
kings09:
And Seun is aware of dis. Christianity is easily attacked bt same nonsense cant be tried wit islam.

It's pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Nobody: 10:05am On May 28, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

... and you worry why your life is stagnant.

Blasphemy is a serious thing

Blasphemy is not a serious thing. Galilei Galileo was excommunicated because he pointed his telescope to the skies and discovered the earth revolves round the Sun. The church shouted heresy, blasphemy because it is contrary to what is written in the 'holy' book

Fast forward to this day, the church has apologize for their actions now that they know better. Stop your blasphemy propaganda, it ain't gonna work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by RealDannie(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2017
Still at hand

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by chiraqDemon(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2017
FearFactor1:
Even on Nairaland there is sentimentality and tribalism.

Why should I have to swear before I post on an Islamic thread meanwhile any body can post on a Christian thread.

Mods should take note.
I even creared a full thread on this and received no explanation or answer.
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Nobody: 10:09am On May 28, 2017
onyenze123:
This kingdom has always been at hand since the days of John the Baptist, 2000 years ago.

The Gods are already here with us. They missed the Trumpet.

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Benekruku(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2017
Na today!

Always been at hand since I was in the womb! The thing no dey move?

2 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Nobody: 10:11am On May 28, 2017
FearFactor1:
Even on Nairaland there is sentimentality and tribalism.

Why should I have to swear before I post on an Islamic thread meanwhile any body can post on a Christian thread.

Mods should take note.
that was to cage the loose bigots on the spree whose joy is to insult Muslims and Islam.
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Mujtahida: 10:12am On May 28, 2017
But wait ooo Seun what kind of policy makes Muslim /Islamic threads to be sacrosanct, with some form of vetting before one gets to comment on such threads but for threads on Christianity its an all comers affair? Are Christians not human beings too like Muslims? Or Christians are from Neptune ni?

No, no no!!

For the record I detest Christianity (not Christians, I was one before) and all religions for that matter but let fairness be the benchmark. If Muslim/Islamic threads have a protective wall around them, so should threads on Christianity.
Cheers

8 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by obonujoker(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2017
Zoharariel:
The illiterates of this age are not the ones who cannot read nor write or learn. But the ones who cannot unlearn all the false things they've been taught as true.

The kingdom of God only exist in the imaginations of your thieving Pastors & GOs.

Religion is only a tool concocted by the elites to control & keep their followers in perpetual ignorance.

Open the link below & you'll discover that the Gods you worship every Sunday morning & Friday afternoon are nothing but extraterrestrials from a planet called Nibiru - who died thousands of years ago.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/sitchinbooks_enki.htm

Its not only Nibiru, it's Kabiru... you better stop deceiving thyself

4 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Life4Varnity: 10:15am On May 28, 2017
Lord count me worthy in your kingdom. Amen
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Mujtahida: 10:16am On May 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Long story. Who repentance epp? Bia which kyn odd topics just dey grace FP since morning? These mods brain don boot so?
You dey here again? It's like we think alike ooo

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Niyi53(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2017
"If the first Messiah could come without the manifestation of a single wonder, although a host of such wonders had been promised, why cannot the second Messiah make his entrance into the world in the ordinary way, and why should we make ourselves fools in the eyes of all sensible men by looking in vain to the clouds, and thus ourselves remain in the clouds? Let us turn our eyes in the right direction that we may may walk in the light and see the true Messiah"

http://www.reviewofreligions.org/date/1903/10/
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Nobody: 10:18am On May 28, 2017
kings09:
And Seun is aware of dis. Christianity is easily attacked bt same nonsense cant be tried wit islam.
i can see a lot of posters making reference to Sunday school bla bla bla.. Are they Muslims too? Ur fellow xtians have been d ones passing insults in this thread and yet u guys have been trying to make it look like they r Muslims. Bro it is called hypocracy
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by sample042(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2017
Lol, it has always bn at hand...
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Nobody: 10:20am On May 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

The Gods are already here with us. They missed the Trumpet.

lol grin
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Nobody: 10:24am On May 28, 2017
Going by the numerous comments read above, atheists will be laughing.... People gradually liberating themselves from the chain of religion & God

3 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by banmee(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2017
Ignorance is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Nobody: 10:29am On May 28, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
2 thousand years, it's still at hand. Perhaps it will take another 2billion years before it gets to the elbow.

certified candidate of hell Bro cheesy

See finishing
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by latsy: 10:29am On May 28, 2017
Repent from what exactly ?
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by sample042(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2017
kullozone:

lol
What's hell
Is it a place where people sit for WAEC?

No bruh, I think some of my IPOB folks says... "Hell is Nigeria". They r wrong but I sure knw da hell is in Africa especially d sub Saharan African countries". Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by latsy: 10:36am On May 28, 2017
godsluvee:
Preach on smiley smiley

I love God so much. Please father lemme see you daily in my neighbour.....
When does he normally come to your neighborhood ?
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by kingjomezy(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2017
Zoharariel:
The illiterates of this age are not the ones who cannot read nor write or learn. But the ones who cannot unlearn all the false things they've been taught as true.

The kingdom of God only exist in the imaginations of your thieving Pastors & GOs.

Religion is only a tool concocted by the elites to control & keep their followers in perpetual ignorance.

Open the link below & you'll discover that the Gods you worship every Sunday morning & Friday afternoon are nothing but extraterrestrials from a planet called Nibiru - who died thousands of years ago.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/sitchinbooks_enki.htm

so u believe that shit...ur imagination is even worse than ours...Nibiru my ass..

4 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by LushGreenz: 10:58am On May 28, 2017
The Kingdom Of God only comes after the Sun and Moon are darkened (The Great Day Of The Lord). In other words, the Son Of Man cometh only AFTER the Tribulation(But those days shall be shortened for the Elects' sake). So that at the appearance of the Lord the wicked flee and hide themselves from His presence. Then shall the righteous both dead and alive be caught up to Him in the clouds. After these things shall the WRATH of GOD be poured on the inhabitants of the earth.

Christians want to make Heaven but are not prepared for the TRIBULATION(wrath of the Serpent). But that day(Day Of The Lord/rapture if you like) will NOT come EXCEPT the Man of Sin (Antichrist) be revealed!!

Folks better start reading their Bibles and deducting the events occurring all around the world in correlation with the Bible. And most importantly pray for strength and perseverance to not deny Christ nor take the mark of the beast once the killing spree of Christians starts.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Wolfbrother(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by kingjomezy(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2017
Wolfbrother:

lol ..u cast oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Speaks On ‘Frequent Kidnappings’ In Nigeria / Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! / Why So Much Noise About Giving Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.