Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Please All Naira Landers That Will Mark WAEC This Year Lets Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please All Naira Landers That Will Mark WAEC This Year Lets Meet Here (548 Views)

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out / Advise My Friend Naira Landers Please / General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please All Naira Landers That Will Mark WAEC This Year Lets Meet Here by Abadsheddy(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2017
It so obvious that the training of people that will mark WAEC this year is held today and collection of question papers for marking is starting on Sunday. lets meet here and share idea on how every one is planning to mark his or her own.
Re: Please All Naira Landers That Will Mark WAEC This Year Lets Meet Here by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2017
make una pity waec children with una marking biko :Dmake una pity waec children with una marking biko
Re: Please All Naira Landers That Will Mark WAEC This Year Lets Meet Here by 48noble(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2017
Abadsheddy:
It so obvious that the training of people that will mark WAEC this year is held today and collection of question papers for marking is starting on Sunday. lets meet here and share idea on how every one is planning to mark his or her own.

which subject r u going to mark? Physics
Re: Please All Naira Landers That Will Mark WAEC This Year Lets Meet Here by Abadsheddy(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2017
48noble:

which subject r u going to mark? Physics
yesoo. But from the way I am seeing it, this year waec physics go wahalaooo. marking sample given by WAEC is very strict.
Re: Please All Naira Landers That Will Mark WAEC This Year Lets Meet Here by Abadsheddy(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=oldfoolnigger post=56938643]make una pity waec children with una marking biko :Dmake una pity waec children with una marking biko[/quoteer
Mercy will be given to those who deserve it bro

(1) (Reply)

deleted / My Project Supervisor Want To Kill Me / UTME 2017: Printing Of Rescheduled Exam Slip For July 1st Begins – See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.