Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (46243 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:41am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

[s]
All your kids will never see joy, may they die prematurely.[/s]

Hey do it for yoruba. It is only 5 and half hours remaining.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 1:41am On May 29, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Please go and sleep.
Don't let an Ugwu exporter waste your precious time.
Ugwu exporters are generally jobless and seek to drag others into it.
A top notch entrepreneur like you should allow them to wallow in delusion.
We will shoot at anything moving.

Its even 8.40pm here and am still going to club tonight. The frustrated fool is one jobless ediot, that think i will leave here for him. See him saying nonsense everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:42am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

[s]Its even 8.40pm here and am still going to club tonight. The frustrated fool is one jobless ediot, that think i will leave here for him. See him saying nonsense everywhere.[/s]

Good Yoruba will be proud.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 1:43am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

Hey do it for yoruba. It is only 5 and half hours remaining.

Stop talking about time and do like a man. Your kids will die prematurely before weekend. Trust me

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 1:43am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

Good Yoruba will be proud.

Cancer is already your portion and that of your family. U never see anything

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:45am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

[s]Stop talking about time and do like a man. Your kids will die prematurely before weekend. Trust me[/s]

riffraff!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:45am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

[s]Cancer is already your portion and that of your family. U never see anything[/s]

I will dismiss u wen am through!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 1:47am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

I will dismiss u wen am through!

Dismiss your mother on her hospital bed, her death is in few hours.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:47am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

[s] Dismiss your mother on her hospital bed, her death is in few hours.[/s]

suck dick
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:48am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Dismiss your mother on her hospital bed, her death is in few hours.

Faggott probably tasty.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:49am On May 29, 2017
5hr remaining 4 u and wen e reach, i fit extend am to 7pm.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 1:50am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

Faggott probably tasty.

Death to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:50am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

u will regret comin to this world.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:51am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Trash, i go see if i fit kill person by purnishment for 24 hrs on nairaland.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:52am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

ur papa!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 1:53am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

u will regret comin to this world.

Lol your father is already regretting it in his grave.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:54am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

[s]Lol your father is already regretting it in his grave[/s].

If i gave birth to a homosexual tribalist thread pusher like u, i will shot him in his sleep.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 1:59am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

You can not even give birth anymore cos your sperm is watery and no woman will marry a bastard like you. If you have kids already, you will use your hand to slaughter them yourself.

cunt!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 2:01am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

cunt!

Your dead mothers pussy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 2:09am On May 29, 2017
Where is the son of a mad w.hore. Ogun kill you and your cursed family.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 2:10am On May 29, 2017
Hammer6: Mad animal making mouth. May you die before your time.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 2:29am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

[s]Hammer6: Mad animal making mouth. May you die before your time.[/s]

TRASH!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 2:30am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:
Where is the son of a mad w.hore. Ogun kill you and your cursed family.

HOMOSEXUAL!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 2:33am On May 29, 2017
They have run, typical Afonja!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Develpeast: 3:03am On May 29, 2017
The igbos that commented on this thread are just kids with little or no responsibility. Dragging more than 40 million people to the gutters because they want them to follow us to achieve biafra. These guys should limit their response on thread about south south people in biafra. I have lived my life in almost all geopolitical zones and it is only those who have really dealt with other tribes that can really talk about the south south joining the struggle or not.

I care less if you join or not, but it should be a rallying point for you to have your say in this country because these men in the north where i am presently are consolidating on their opportunity in power. It is less evident now, until someone else becomes president from the north, that is when you will all understand what i am trying to say.

PS: I work closely with the political class in the north (based on technical issues) and I know what I am saying. No jokes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Develpeast: 3:14am On May 29, 2017
The southerners and to a large extent should be grateful to the igbo tribe. They have tried in keeping the minorities safe in the north especially in Kano. They took them as their own people, that is why the hausa considers them ibo or in their own terms nyamiri. The elite might be able to differentiate the minorities of the south south from the igbos but the illiterates and the fanatics doesn't.
A case in point was in 2012 when the ogoja people were been attacked around badawa axis of kano state, the ogojas and efiks had to run to sabon gari for succor. Why? the hausa cannot attack sabon gari anymore because the igbos have beefed security there for them.

Go to sabon gari today, everyone feel safe there because of the presence of the igbos in that area and how they shield others from attack. the other tribes do not know but igbos spend billions on weapons to be able to counter any attack from outsiders.

Can you any southerner stay in Jakara, sharrifai, kurumi, kumbotso, etc? these places are still in the capital but they cannot stay there.

You may want to hate on the igbos all you want but you have not pinpointed anywhere in history where the igbos have been in your wrong side but there has been times where igbos have always been in your receiving end. The igbos just carry the cross for the southerners.

If you are close to these northerners, you will know that they care less about what the avengers are doing in the south. they use the opportunity to increase fuel price in the north because they import it via niger republic at a cheaper rate but sell at a higher price. It is not what I was told but what i know.

If biafra knocks, I advise you to use the opportunity to fight for yourself because the south will be smaller and they might even use it against the south. a lower voice to shout marginalisation.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 6:08am On May 29, 2017
Develpeast:
The igbos that commented on this thread are just kids with little or no responsibility. Dragging more than 40 million people to the gutters because they want them to follow us to achieve biafra. These guys should limit their response on thread about south south people in biafra. I have lived my life in almost all geopolitical zones and it is only those who have really dealt with other tribes that can really talk about the south south joining the struggle or not.

I care less if you join or not, but it should be a rallying point for you to have your say in this country because these men in the north where i am presently are consolidating on their opportunity in power. It is less evident now, until someone else becomes president from the north, that is when you will all understand what i am trying to say.

PS: I work closely with the political class in the north (based on technical issues) and I know what I am saying. No jokes.

You are the kid here and not we

If you don't understand the psychological warfare taking place online then be quiet

The internet is an international platform that can be used to make or mar an ethnic group

All we did, is to push back those who want to create an evil global impression about our people

I know that the idiot who started this nonsense has been humbled and dismantled after being reminded that he has no control over his oil wells and jobs because Hausa Fulani people see his Urhobo people as slave

Take it or leave it, we have pushed the warfront further away from our territory into that of Afonjas

Take your time to understand the warfare and the need to win psychologically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 6:12am On May 29, 2017
Develpeast:
The southerners and to a large extent should be grateful to the igbo tribe. They have tried in keeping the minorities safe in the north especially in Kano. They took them as their own people, that is why the hausa considers them ibo or in their own terms nyamiri. The elite might be able to differentiate the minorities of the south south from the igbos but the illiterates and the fanatics doesn't.
A case in point was in 2012 when the ogoja people were been attacked around badawa axis of kano state, the ogojas and efiks had to run to sabon gari for succor. Why? the hausa cannot attack sabon gari anymore because the igbos have beefed security there for them.

Go to sabon gari today, everyone feel safe there because of the presence of the igbos in that area and how they shield others from attack. the other tribes do not know but igbos spend billions on weapons to be able to counter any attack from outsiders.

Can you any southerner stay in Jakara, sharrifai, kurumi, kumbotso, etc? these places are still in the capital but they cannot stay there.

You may want to hate on the igbos all you want but you have not pinpointed anywhere in history where the igbos have been in your wrong side but there has been times where igbos have always been in your receiving end. The igbos just carry the cross for the southerners.

If you are close to these northerners, you will know that they care less about what the avengers are doing in the south. they use the opportunity to increase fuel price in the north because they import it via niger republic at a cheaper rate but sell at a higher price. It is not what I was told but what i know.

If biafra knocks, I advise you to use the opportunity to fight for yourself because the south will be smaller and they might even use it against the south. a lower voice to shout marginalisation.

This is what you would have said and not telling us that we are kids for protecting our image globally.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Ukalejohn(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2017
This op your brain dey pain u

fratermathy:
I came across this laughable plea from IPOB online and as an Urhobo, I found it laughable and delusional. I'll express my sentiments under the post.

My issues with this delusional plea include:

1. The writer couldn't even spell Urhobo well. What he spelt was Uhrobo, not Urhobo. I have met several Igbos lash on others who dared to omit the "g" in Igbo and spelt as Ibo. The fact that someone or a group that supposedly means us well do not even know how to spell the name of our ethnicity is definitely laughable.

2. Urhobos/Isokos HAVE NEVER been a part of Biafra at any point. In 1967, Urhobo/Isokoland was in Nigeria's Mid-West State (previously in the Western Region) and anyone who knows the history of the war well enough knows that the Mid-West was never part of Ojukwu's short-lived Biafra. In fact, the Biafran troops massacred a lot of Mid-Westerners, including Urhobo/Isokos, when they invaded Benin (only Igbos were spared).

3. In the current resurgence for Biafra, Urhobo/Isokos have always maintained their stand. Our apex socio-cultural unions, UPU and IDU, have stated emphatically that we do not want Biafra. We are not Biafrans. We do not want to be Biafrans! This cannot be overemphasised. Apart from our apex groups, many of us have rejected the Biafran cause in the numerous Urhobo-Isoko groups on the social media.

4. Urhobo/Isokos have never been sympathetic to the Igbo cause in any way. In fact, quite the opposite, we have maintained our independence and tilted more towards the West. The average Urhobo man is more at home with a Yoruba than with an Igbo. This doesn't mean we hate Igbos but we simply have more sympathy with our Edoid/Yoruboid kins. This explains the presence of many itinerant and settler Urhobos in Yorubaland, as opposed to Igboland where Urhobo/Isokos hardly venture to. How then can we share a country with people we have no historical, political or cultural ties with? Any Urhobo/Isoko that may be sympathetic to the Biafran cause does so at the personal level and represents his own interest. The voice of Urhobo/Isoko collective interest has been made known already.

5. Urhobos WILL NOT sit at home and do nothing because IPOB asked us to or because Igbos are doing so. It will NEVER happen, today or anytime soon. Such a plea is useless and antithetical to the Biafran cause. Biafrans should aim for an Igboid country and leave Edoid/Yoruboid groups out of it. Urhobo/Isoko is Edoid. Itsekiri is Yoruboid. Even the Western Ijaws which have always been with us tilt more towards the West than anywhere else. How can you want so many dissimilar groups in your "utopia"? Won't it amount to creating another Nigeria when you "drag" uninterested groups to your cause?

I need not tell the writer, IPOB and any Igbo who cares to hear what the answer to this plea would be. The response is not farfetched. Ihwo r'Urhobo guoni Biafra a! Urhobo people are not Biafrans! We may be fed up with Nigeria but we can never leave the devil for the deep blue sea. Igbo is a majority ethnic group in Nigeria and as such contributes to the plights faced by minorities such as Urhobo/Isoko. The Igbo should not absolve itself from the "parasite" status! As far as minorities are concerned, all majority ethnic groups are a threat. Some are much more than some. In this case, Igbos have never done anything for Urhobo/Isokos to trust its motives. IPOB should stop adding us to its agenda or else it'll attract more insults to itself and the Igbo ethnicity. A word is enough for the wise!

Ihwo r'Urhobo v'Isoko, ke mavor owa mlo ota na vwa? Oshe phiyor? Biko vwa me ji tota kparemu me tare na!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by OAUTemitayo: 7:57am On May 29, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

You are the kid here and not we

If you don't understand the psychological warfare taking place online then be quiet

The internet is an international platform that can be used to make or mar an ethnic group

All we did, is to push back those who want to create an evil global impression about our people

I know that the idiot who started this nonsense has been humbled and dismantled after being reminded that he has no control over his oil wells and jobs because Hausa Fulani people see his Urhobo people as slave

Take it or leave it, we have pushed the warfront further away from our territory into that of Afonjas

Take your time to understand the warfare and the need to win psychologically
You pushed the warfront into our territory yet you are begging to be left alone?
Yeye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2017
40 Something pages of Insults cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.