Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (46397 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2017
Efewestern:

men it was interesting, glad we are nor forgetting our root. hope that your mail is still functioning? ..

as for this thread am done replying anybody.

Yes it is.

As for the thread, ihwo ri debono don con hijack them. Na their way.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Who is in charge of the oil wells in Urhobo land.?

they keep shouting we,who is we?
There are people who hold different views everywhere,it was the OP trying to make it look like they are being forced,thesame him said the author was pleading,no its force.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:43pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

who is we?
This is my problem with you folks,inasmuch as i want to respect your opinion,you cannot be speaking for everyone else!
Why do we hold elections when someone can simply be appointed?

Godisbiafran etc pls ask Urhobos why are they not in charge of their oil if they aren't slaves

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

who is we?
This is my problem with you folks,inasmuch as i want to respect your opinion,you cannot be speaking for everyone else!
Why do we hold elections when someone can simply be appointed?

Like I said, we have a democratically elected union called UPU, the mother union of the Urhobo People. They have already said Urhobo is not a part of Biafra neither is it ever going to be. See www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

The voice of UPU is final! I am only echoing it as much as you lots are echoing that of IPOB.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

There are people who hold different views everywhere,it was the OP trying to make it look like they are being forced,thesame him said the author was pleading,no its force.

Of course, the author pleaded that we sit-at-home. However, he also implied from his very first few lines that Urhobos are already Biafrans! Such misconception is what this thread was devoted to debunking, especially when Urhobos have made it's stand known via its mother union, UPU!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:45pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

It is simple psychological warfare

Remind them that they have no control over their oil , resources and future because they are slaves

When you do that, they will sit up and fight their real enemies

GodisBiafran hammer6 kingzizzy etc take note

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 11:46pm On May 27, 2017
Amarabae:

These guys are wild, undiplomatic, insultive, emotional, illogical etc.
How will you conduct referendum on the land of a people who never asked you for one?

Did anybody ask Urhobo permission before dragging dem into Nigeria.

If anything IPOB has been visible, diplomatic and patient.

Dont mind the tout that started this thread, IPOB have stated endlessly that we will not force anybody into Biafra.

We are also aware that we are extending invitation to groups not formally included by Ojukwu.

Everything will be consensual and by international recognised best practice as we wil have observers.

But shame go kill fratermathy after we exit, they turn Southwest Cameroon that left Nigeria only to be begging joint referendum to follow Biafra.

That is wen he will realise that emotion must not go before logic.

He want to fight people for asking, wen he has not fought the Aboki oil well owners in his backyard.

Is that not foolishness?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:47pm On May 27, 2017
fratermathy:

Of course, the author pleaded that we sit-at-home. However, he also implied from his very first few lines that Urhobos are already Biafrans! Such misconception is what this thread was devoted to debunking, especially when Urhobos have made it's stand known via its mother union, UPU!
upu or not,not everyone is confortable with the status quo,period!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:49pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

Hausa Fulani people control the oil wells of the Urhobos because they are slaves

Slaves have no control over their oil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2017
hammer6:

Did anybody ask Urhobo permission before dragging dem into Nigeria.

If anything IPOB has been visible, diplomatic and patient.

Dont mind the tout that started this thread, IPOB have stated endlessly that we will not force anybody into Biafra.

We are also aware that we are extending invitation to groups not formally included by Ojukwu.

Everything will be consensual and by international recognised best practice as we wil have observers.

But shame go kill fratermathy after we exit, they turn Southwest Cameroon that left Nigeria only to be begging joint referendum to follow Biafra.

That is wen he will realise that emotion must not go before logic.

He want to fight people for asking, wen he has not fought the Aboki oil well owners in his backyard.

Is that not foolishness?
its her kind of reasoning that made women to be relegated to the kitchen.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Notasyouthink: 11:50pm On May 27, 2017
fratermathy:

This post was extracted from the Biafra Herald, which as I recall, has always been the mouthpiece for IPOB propaganda.

I am expecting the internet warriors to come. It wasn't unforeseen when I decided to share their "PLEA" here.
Dude shut your stinking mouth and stop massaging your useless ego it will lead you to nowhere. bia4ra will come with urhobo and isoko as part and parcel of the new country and the funny thing is that, you as a yoruba person cannot stop it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 11:51pm On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Hausa Fulani people control the oil wells of the Urhobos because they are slaves

How can a sensible person open such useless thread?

Yesterday dey post picture of Urhobo women raped and murdered in their farm by Fulani and the coward hide under bed.

Once wen they hear Igbo, dem go run come out like possessed zombies.

Na only where we dey dem dey get mouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

Of course. Personally, I am not very pleased with the status quo. However, I do know that packing everyone to form a splinter nation without a roundtable discussion of terms is not going to cut it. As a people, the Urhobos have better chances in a restructured Nigeria than in an Igbo-dominated, however loosely controlled Biafra. This has always been our stand on this matter.

Just because we are not comfortable with Nigeria doesn't mean that we want Biafra as an exit plan. Many of us uncomfortable with Nigeria even prefer Niger Delta Republic to Biafra.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

you dey mind them?they are just the few vocal minority.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:53pm On May 27, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Dude shut your stinking mouth and stop massaging your useless ego it will lead you to nowhere. bia4ra will come with urhobo and isoko as part and parcel of the new country and the funny thing is that, you as a yoruba person cannot stop it.
hammer6:

How can a sensible person open such useless thread?

Yesterday dey post picture of Urhobo women raped and murdered in their farm by Fulani and the coward hide under bed.

Once wen they hear Igbo, dem go run come out like possessed zombies.

Na only where we dey dem dey get mouth.
Notasyouthink:

You guys are talking to slaves whose oil wells and farmlands are controlled by Hausa Fulani people

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 11:53pm On May 27, 2017
vayne:

its her kind of reasoning that made women to be relegated to the kitchen.

No my brother, IPOB is fighting on two front, she want Igbo only country. Can u blame her?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2017
Notasyouthink:

So it is now by force, okwaya?

Biafra will come with Urhobo and Isoko whether they like it or not? Are you God?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:55pm On May 27, 2017
fratermathy:

Of course. Personally, I am not very pleased with the status quo. However, I do know that packing everyone to form a splinter nation without a roundtable discussion of terms is not going to cut it. As a people, the Urhobos have better chances in a restructured Nigeria than in an Igbo-dominated, however loosely controlled Biafra. This has always been our stand on this matter.

Just because we are not comfortable with Nigeria doesn't mean that we want Biafra as an exit plan. Many of us uncomfortable with Nigeria even prefer Niger Delta Republic to Biafra.

Go and take back the oil wells controlled by your Hausa Fulani masters

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

You guys are talking to slaves whose oil wells and farmlands are controlled by Hausa Fulani people

Thanks once again for calling us slaves! Your sentiment has been noted.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 11:56pm On May 27, 2017
fratermathy:

[s]I doubt if the person you are talking to will ever listen to you. He has been radicalised. But now you see why some of us come on strong on issues like this[/s].

Thrash. This manipulative lying Yoruba muslim - that you speak Urhobo does not make you Urhobo

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:57pm On May 27, 2017
fratermathy:

Thanks once again for calling us slaves! Your sentiment has been noted.

It is not a sentiment but a fact that Hausa Fulani people control your oil wells because you guys are slaves

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 11:59pm On May 27, 2017
Amarabae:

You just nailed it! Fire them!
They are behaving like Psychos, they may start committing suicide if these Minority ethnic groups don't join their biafra.
There is fire on the mountain, dear

Woman! Stop insulting Igbo men. If you cannot support us fully stay off the thread. These people are not Urhobos they are afonjas!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by 9jakool: 12:03am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I guess you guys never learn from history. You cannot force your identity on others. You tried during the Midwest invasion, until you got served at Ore. Delta and Edo state were never part of your declared Biafra.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 12:03am On May 28, 2017
Amarabae:

These guys are wild, undiplomatic, insultive, emotional, illogical etc.
How will you conduct referendum on the land of a people who never asked you for one?

Woman! STOP this nonsense. Behave yourself. If you have nothing good to say - keep shut! You are sounding like a bloody afonja!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Woman! Stop insulting Igbo men. If you cannot support us fully stay off the thread. These people are not Urhobos they are afonjas!

If asserting my independence and saying I don't want to be in the same country with your likes makes me an afonja then so be it, I am an afonja! A proud one at that. I'd rather be an afonja than be an IPOB youth filled with with so much pain and bitterness.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Notasyouthink: 12:05am On May 28, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
we know from onset that all these unity begging Igbos re attach by force.
because of oyel, delta and Edo states was never under eastern region so why disturbing them

What is your problem this yoruba lad?? Are from urhobo or isoko??

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 12:08am On May 28, 2017
vayne:

The OP is a Yoruba muslim. He has been exposed already. He thinks because he speaks small Urhobo we will be fooled.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:08am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

If asserting my independence and saying I don't want to be in the same country with your likes makes me an afonja then so be it, I am an afonja! A proud one at that. I'd rather be an afonja than be an IPOB youth filled with with so much pain and bitterness.

Afonja woman if i may add.

Wat are u worried about? Dat some of ur people might be dreaming of Biafra?

If not wat is all this noise about?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 12:09am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

[s]Like I said, we have a democratically elected union called UPU, the mother union of the Urhobo People. They have already said Urhobo is not a part of Biafra neither is it ever going to be. See www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/
The voice of UPU is final! I am only echoing it as much as you lots are echoing that of IPOB[/s].

absolute thrash from the pit of hell. Afonja muslim show some self respect you are NOT Urhobo - it doesn't matter is you speak the language fluently.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 12:11am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

If Urhobos aren't slaves, why are their oil wells under the control of their Hausa Fulani masters

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by 9jakool: 12:14am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

If Urhobos aren't slaves, why are their oil wells under the control of their Hausa Fulani masters

If Igbos aren't slaves, why are their oil wells under the control of their Hausa Fulani masters.

Logic my friend, use it when you speak.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by GodIsBiafran: 12:14am On May 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:

Thank you for noticing that this guy is Yoruba. I have always suspected him. And now I am very sure. He is not even hiding it anymore. These are his words below:

fratermathy:

I am an afonja! A proud one at that. I'd rather be an afonja than be an IPOB youth filled with with so much pain and bitterness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo / Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa / Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.