Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School (44453 Views)

Checkout These Adorable Family Photos Of Mercy JOhnson With Their Career Path / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by zoho23(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2017
To celebrate Children's Day,Mercy Johnson shared;lovely photos taken at her kids school.She wrote
I am a mom,a proud mom cus my kids make me understand d word "Sacrifice" immeasurably.
How else can I define cuteness
Happy Children's day

See Photos below>>>>>http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/makeup-free-mercy-johnson-shares-lovely.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-yGYTuZe3vss/WSnd9jIFV9I/AAAAAAADpVI/PMfpiovJ0hUnDEWZAMPNu5xYahTGNDcNwCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-iFYJ0ynlOdg/WSneFfn8tTI/AAAAAAADpVM/eIJLZr7-TzYqzRc2AnZfkW9cqKp61VdXACLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 27, 2017
Some peeps argue that you can't conclude on a celeb's true happiness from social media pics. True.
But even an air-brain will see that this woman is happy and ecstatic about life.

Mama Purity, I tap into ur blessing.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2017
computergeek:
Some peeps argue that you can't conclude on a celeb's true happiness from social media pics. True.
But even an air-brain will see that this woman is happy and ecstatic about life.

lie small small biko, with camera around why wouldnt she smile and form happy?

Ur lie is as lame as efe music career

Be a fan but abeg dont give us lies biko

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 27, 2017
itsJude:

lie small small biko, with camera around why wouldnt she smile and form happy?

Ur lie is as lame as efe music career

Be a fan but abeg dont give us lies biko
So this ur comment actually made a bit of sense to you? Chai!!!

5 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
computergeek:
So this ur comment actually made a bit of sense to you? Chai!!!
from ur previous comment its obvious ur phone screen is low grade or bad , i didnt expect u to understand what i wrote

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Evablizin(f): 11:13pm On May 27, 2017
Happy children's day 2 dem,i cn even giv dem a ride to any where d r going 2 celebrate children's day

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by NwaObinkita: 10:15am On May 28, 2017
Na wa..

When will this girl's marriage even break up sef?

We are tired of waiting.
Karma seems to have forgotten her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2017
Women especially ladies nowadays are nothing but nincompoop excluding the few real ones out there... everytime they ugly asss isn't painting thier face they always rant about it like being natural is an achievement...

The hair is fake
The eyelashes,brows,pupils is fake
The boobs is packaged
The ass is either silicon or pad
Accent fake
Brain empty

Shoutout to the few ones who still keeps it real,the rest of you can...... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by RealDannie(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2017
Gimme a sec #brb

1 Like

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 10:18am On May 28, 2017
Is this what we'll be doing this Sunday?
Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by midehi2(f): 10:18am On May 28, 2017
which school do they attend sef
Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by midehi2(f): 10:19am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

We are tired of waiting. Karma seems to have forgotten her.
you are rejected IJN..Amen

14 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by darlenese(f): 10:20am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

We are tired of waiting.

After this one go say he brain dey he head

6 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by RotrMezie: 10:20am On May 28, 2017
My Crush ... My Special Interest

In my next life, I will get moni first before anoda Osagie sees you

and Note: You won't act film cos I don't want those little Nollywood boys to touch u anyhow
Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 10:21am On May 28, 2017
Cute kids.
Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 10:25am On May 28, 2017
Who's business?
Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by boiz2men(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2017
see how big and irregular in shape she has become...

my advice to men.. please dont marry gals who have big yansh... u will hate them after 5 years or less of marriage... except if u plan to chop outside.. as for faithful men like me who wouldnt cheat on our wives... please marry a slim girl with shape.. forget yansh and booobs.... u will hate them later

big yansh and big breeez gals are only good for dating and show off

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 10:29am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

We are tired of waiting.
stop saying this so you actually wanted her marriage to break abi.it is people like you will tie a knot in one month it become disaster

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by banmee(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2017
computergeek:

Suurrreee. That is what happy people do right? Take pictures and put it on social media so that they can get the approval of unknown individuals they have never met before. Ok. If that is your definition of happiness then i feel really sorry for you.

5 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Amosjaj(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2017
I still smell make up, only those with spiritual insights will see this.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Benekruku(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2017
Her husband is due for a second wife

Roselyn Meurer is his only way forward

[img]https://4.bp..com/-kdtxIvUIaPk/WHg6_gTuYOI/AAAAAAABrWI/cJf08tEL_Ss8MlhcXr6DRSGDVav9PT4KwCLcB/s1600/Rosaline%2BMeurer%2Bvacation%2Btonto%2Bdikeh%2Bhusband.jpg[/img]
Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by ROBO1722: 10:37am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

We are tired of waiting.

Haba, this is ungodly. How can you being offering such a wicked prayer.

Can you wish yourself, sisters or brothers this? There is GOD ooooh!

6 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Kennitrust(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

We are tired of waiting.
sharrap

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by mostHandsome01: 10:54am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

We are tired of waiting.

ahh this guy is evil ooo,

you were the same person praying on the other thread of Iheanacho saying u wish he should be found with a disease or sickness so he can be sent back to enugu

you need help fa!!!

8 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by PAnaceA7(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2017
Cant you all see NwaObinkita is a bloody troll....Just IGNORE the bagger otherwise you encourage him more by hitting his mention.

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 11:16am On May 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
[b]Women especially ladies [/b]nowadays are nothing but nincompoop excluding the few real ones out there... everytime they ugly asss isn't painting thier face they always rant about it like being natural is an achievement...

The hair is fake
The eyelashes,brows,pupils is fake
The boobs is packaged
The ass is either silicon or pad
Accent fake
Brain empty

Shoutout to the few ones who still keeps it real,the rest of you can...... lipsrsealed

Tautology. I think you are describing city girls. I am sure these girls were repelled by ur English, that's why you are ranting
Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 11:22am On May 28, 2017
Who is that woman? This is the Mercy Johnson I know...

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2017
computergeek:

I also tap into it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2017
BoboYekini:
Who is that woman?
This is the Mercy Johnson I know...
Lmao. It's called 'packaging' grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by LordOfNaira: 11:44am On May 28, 2017
godsluvee:
I also tap into it grin grin
You and computergeek should be careful what you tap into!!!

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School by ChukaLupin(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

We are tired of waiting. Karma seems to have forgotten her.
Your name suits you...SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) / Debbie Collins Slammed For Bleaching By Instagram User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.