Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,606 members, 7,781,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 05:27 AM

Can A Girl Like The Way A Guy Look But Don't Want To Date Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Like The Way A Guy Look But Don't Want To Date Him (671 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes / Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Like The Way A Guy Look But Don't Want To Date Him by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
Pleases I need answer to this question. What are the signs that a girl likes the way a guy looks but don't like the guy?
Re: Can A Girl Like The Way A Guy Look But Don't Want To Date Him by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
A girl can like your appearance but don't want to date you maybe because of the following:
1. She's dating
2. She doesn't see the qualities she want in you.
3. She isn't ready for it and many more...
She admiring you doesn't mean she wanna date, dating is a more serious relationship that's beyond the physical appearance.
Some ladies date because of looks, that's the major reason for breakup and promiscuity.. If don't wanna date you then you've two options.

1. Let her go
2. Try to win her.

So the ball is in your court.

I remain prezo from Romanticpie - Discover Real Happiness
Re: Can A Girl Like The Way A Guy Look But Don't Want To Date Him by ikp120(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2017
nijaomegacode:
Pleases I need answer to this question. What are the signs that a girl likes the way a guy looks but don't like the guy?
Dating someone goes way beyond their looks. A guy can be good looking but irritating.
Re: Can A Girl Like The Way A Guy Look But Don't Want To Date Him by Me77: 11:28pm On May 27, 2017
A girl likes the way you look but she don't wanna date you,? is that possible?
hmm.. maybe possibly or not, this is what I think... she might be intimidated by your appearance and felt insecure that she can't keep you all to herself if you eventually fall for her, she will mentally build wall some space between you and her but will always find a way to compliment you and how charming you are.. and what ever.
such kinda girls are insecure with self-esteem issues. don't waste your time on them.
Re: Can A Girl Like The Way A Guy Look But Don't Want To Date Him by Nobody: 12:23am On May 28, 2017
[color=#770077]Yeah it's very possible
Re: Can A Girl Like The Way A Guy Look But Don't Want To Date Him by Nobody: 12:52am On May 28, 2017
Women dont date men for looks but for feelings.

She's just not getting the vibe.

If you have power symbols u wont be asking this question. Good looks are not a power symbol, infact it makes men seem and act subservient when they are evaluated in terms of competition for power and resources.

See Lara and Oshiomole or Ojukwu and Bianca for details. Power or money is what you.want. can always pay fkr a hollywood makeover if u still feel

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians,how Market From The Bafana's / Meet Facebook User Who Said Boborisky I's His Role Model!!! / HOW TO BE A SHARP BABE IN THE GAME on The Talk With Ajeboh You Tube Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.