Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,722 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? (14723 Views)

Talking About 'Asa' / I Need Why Me Lyrics From D Banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by olofofo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2010
In light of the recent separation of 9ice from his wife and the release of his new album called tradition:

I will like to speculate the reasons for the separation is all in track no 9 called once bitten, twice shy.

on close scruttiny of the song,, i felt that the lyrics were too personal to be a work of fiction, it goes,

things we do for love,
no one can imagine,
what u did to me last time was by the way,

ohun oju ori ki bokan je ( what the eye does not see does not spoil the mind)
ojukoro ju okukoro ( what one see, one sees)

I saw you with my two naked eyes,
giving my friend nodding
while the door was ajar
i wAs shocked was so paralysed
looking at you two like mumu
you showing him your tatoo,
u thought i was a fool ,

folks should give it a listen and let us know what they really think.
maybe at some point 9ice will come out and tell us what is really going on.

we love Him too much for any woman to treat him that way!
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by twinskenny(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2010
Olofofo maybe u are right
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by Pamperme: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
According to an unnamed source, they separated because of her behaviour which may include the above. But if it is solely because of the lyrics then i feel may be 9ice was insecure in the marriage.
Whatever their reason(s) are. i really still dont think they should have broken up, at least 9ice knew all these before he married her or was it because of her money then that he continued and now that he has made it, he sees faults in her.
I dunno sha! but i love the pair together. they should try and work it out naw!
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by olofofo(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
@pamperme

abeg go hear that song finish. the guy said plenty things. for him to have overlooked many things show how mature he is.
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by roleski: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
speculations, did 9ice himself tell you it was about his wife. In my previous post I stated that 9ice and Paye are surrounded by enemies posing as friends and this once again confirms my observation. First its abby george, now its a song. The gist was obviously started by someone, I am convinced nigerians living in naija are not articulate at all. I beseech you, when coming up with such stories, make sure you know for a fact you are correct because if you tarnish a persons image without fact, God may have someone tarnish yours. Lets all be careful how we comment on this 9ice and Payne issue because a part of me tells me its spiritual warfare and no one wants to get in it. Marraige is an institution the devil attacks and all your comments i helping the devil achieve his goal. My pastor always says, watch how you judge others because yo may be next.
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by olofofo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
roleski:

speculations, did 9ice himself tell you it was about his wife. In my previous post I stated that 9ice and Paye are surrounded by enemies posing as friends and this once again confirms my observation. First its abby george, now its a song. The gist was obviously started by someone, I am convinced nigerians living in naija are not articulate at all. I beseech you, when coming up with such stories, make sure you know for a fact you are correct because if you tarnish a persons image without fact, God may have someone tarnish yours. Lets all be careful how we comment on this 9ice and Payne issue because a part of me tells me its spiritual warfare and no one wants to get in it. Marraige is an institution the devilo the attacks and all your comments i helping the devil achieve his goal. My pastor always says, watch how you judge others because yo may be next.

oga plenty grammar, go and listen to the song and come back and air your opinion based on what you hear.
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by ofokaofoki: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2010
olofofo:

oga plenty grammar, go and listen to the song and come back and air your opinion based on what you hear.

[size=28pt]LMFAO[/size]
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by bjmighty(m): 12:57am On Jan 17, 2010
olofofo:

Hehe hehe hehe hehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by rapjunkie(m): 4:14am On Jan 17, 2010
the song has nothing to do with 9ice's relationship with toni. . . . . . its just a song
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by twinskenny(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2010
maybe we should all listen careful, I reason with Olofofo,

"im in love with u, but u are not in love with me" etc

there is something there,
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by olofofo(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2010
even my wife thinks the lyrics are too personal to be coincindental

it's like saying the beautiful song he did about his growing up called my beginning is a work of fiction as well,
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by twinskenny(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2010
Right
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by tosinaded(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2010
i agree with poster jare!!!
it has to be a real story, cos the lyrics are just to real!!!

wut i cant say, is if the lyrics are personal
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by rapjunkie(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

i agree with poster jare!!!
it has to be a real story, cos the lyrics are just to real!!!

wut i cant say, is if the lyrics are personal

so everything a musician says in a song is real?. . . . . . . . . . . . . .its just a coincidence. . . . . people write about falling in love, falling out of love all the time. doesnt mean its real cool
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by tosinaded(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2010
young man stories are real doesnt mean it happened to u
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by ofokaofoki: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2010
GO AND LISTEN TO 9ICE BOKINIYEN grin grin HOW CAN A MARRIED MAN BE TELLING YOUNG GIRLS TO BOKINI YEN JEKIN WO RAN,., THE ONLY IRAN HE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT IS TONY PAYNE PUNANA. grin grin
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by twinskenny(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
ofokaofoki:

GO AND LISTEN TO 9ICE BOKINIYEN grin grin HOW CAN A MARRIED MAN BE TELLING YOUNG GIRLS TO BOKINI YEN JEKIN WO RAN,., THE ONLY IRAN HE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT IS TONY PAYNE PUNANA. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by olofofo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
ofokaofoki:

no be wetin people wan hear be that?
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by twinskenny(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
na so jare na the thing wey dey wan hear
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by gidson12(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2010
when i heard that song, my mind went straight to their relationship, i was even discussing it with a friend 2 days ago, mehn if the song was really about payne or pain watever her name is, that means the girl really do my guy strong thing oooo grin

listen to this lyrics
'you are the pain that i endure, but you dey see yourself as a business venture'

mehn i feel 9ice pain here no be small, the guy really passed through a lot

listen to this too
'in the struggle you surport me you comfort me even though ur ways are not so pure, ur crooked ways is driving me insane, but who are mine to complain'[i][/i]

this music is no fiction, its a heart cry
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by tosinaded(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2010
i feel his pain jare
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by charlesopp(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
no pain no gain no pain no gain!
av listen to the song ova nd ova again, the song is all abt payne
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by jejelolatu(f): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
No payne no gain!
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by akinsadeez(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2010
I think it was problem of locatn dat causd d problems.9ice is based in nigeria while his wife is based in US.It was always bound to fail.anyways dey only seperated,dey ddnt divorce.dey can still piece their marriage 2geda again.
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by mbulela: 6:04am On Jan 22, 2010
make person post the entire track for us (with translation).
so we can draw conclusions for ourselves.
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by mbulela: 4:00am On Jan 23, 2010
guy stop spamming this thread. pls.
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by twinskenny(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2010
the track is very touching
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by gidson12(m): 1:51am On Jan 27, 2010
so 9ice is a free man now
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by twinskenny(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2010
yes very free
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by Genuflect(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2010
Na wa o
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by olofofo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
jejelolatu:

No payne no gain!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? by twinskenny(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2010
no payne no gain, dats funny grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label / Oliver Neils Song Baby Girl / Davido - Fall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.