Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop (53781 Views)

Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Mcreloaded(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2017
No need for all this long story let's remove the fact that its happening to a man of God, The fact that she can evict a family man with children and gave them 24 hours to move out is the height of wickedness and she has been destroying lives a long time ago before now I hope someday she will truely know God. Once a slay queen always a skay queen
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Bhoomzhiee(f): 12:33pm On May 28, 2017
E tire me ooooo
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Xtfield(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2017
highrise07:

http://punchng.com/ambodes-wife-committed-sacrilege-and-should-apologise-african-church-bishop/
Mrs. Fasola was truly an embodiment of humility. Like husband, like Wife, I am tempted to say.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 28, 2017
Afonjas and recognition. useless people.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 28, 2017
Super story
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by ashjay001(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2017
ivolt:
I really pity that PDP pastor, he thinks he can win a politician in
ego war, he should found his own church or go for politics proper.
I learnt he has a pile load of queries on his name for various
offences and has been deliberately disrespecting the governor
and his wife.
Now that he got what he asked for, he is now playing the victim
card to get support and spear-heading smear campaigns.

Hi co-pastor is even issuing subtle political threats.

Well, whatever he could have done, he didnt deserve to get a 24hrs quit notice!
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by gnykelly(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2017
nurusystem:
Apostle Paul said in 1 corinthia 14:34-35
NIV:Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
NIV:If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

this one na old skool...
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by idylnoble(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2017
Nutase:
Mrs Bolanle Jezebel Ambode

Jezebel!!! grin grin grin
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 28, 2017
absolute power corrupts absolutely
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by saintaustine(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2017
People tend to forget, that POWER don't last forever. According to Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen in his message, WE PLAY BY A DIFFERENT SET OF RULES. He said ''Political Power works dangerously''.
he is absolutely correct.
At the end, you start regretting your
decision
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by enemyofprogress: 1:51pm On May 28, 2017
I hope madam is not planning to bring a pastor from Redeemed Christian Church? Ko le werk.

I hate religion but I love God
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by MistadeRegal(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2017
MrRichy:
op do you expect me to read this long epistle ? shocked

Thank you.
You just read my mind.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by enemyofprogress: 1:53pm On May 28, 2017
Xtfield:
Mrs. Fasola was truly an embodiment of humility. Like husband, like Wife, I am tempted to say.
Ambode na woman wrapper, if man too like to dey use mouth lick pu^ssy na so their life dey be
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by slivertongue: 1:55pm On May 28, 2017
post=56945910:

From my findings, her point of annoyance was that she was not recognised. She was not duly recognised and I asked that at what point was she expecting that recognition? I was told that Venerable Taiwo mounted the pulpit to deliver
the sermon, she expected him to recognise and welcome her to the service.

We understand that Mrs. Ambode is also a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, let her go and ask the RCCG Pastor,

As a church, we are demanding apology from the governor and the government of Lagos State.

we are very much at home with Dame
Abimbola Fashola than with Mrs. Bolanle
Ambode. Mrs. Fashola is a mother, very
humble, knowledgeable and mature. She has a way of dealing with men, women, young, old, men of God of different cadres and she knows how to appreciate people. Many of these attributes are somehow lacking in Mrs Ambode. Maybe this is because of her tender age; she needs to acquire more experience/
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by gare2510(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2017
And nairaland is the best place to resolve church issues, no talking and praying about it like brethren. What happens to if you not received dust ur feet and leave. Social media bullying. Sit back and let God's will be done.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Slurity(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2017
THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IS THAT WE THINK EVERYONE THAT GOES TO CHURCH IS A CHRISTIAN. I HAVE NOT MET ANY RCCG MEMBER THAT IS A TRUE CHRISTIAN.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Emassive(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2017
latsy:
SMH for this pastor, he is trying to blackmail Ambode using votes
when we don't even know of he voted in the first place.
The churches these days are nothing but a political campaign ground
and enjoys the proceeds of corruption.

Oga keep quiet.... Don't they vote ? Christian or muslim
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by cytell56: 2:24pm On May 28, 2017
AfonjAbokiZombie:
Afonjas and recognition. useless people.

You wey no get head talk less say you want get sense. Oloosho!!!
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by latsy: 2:26pm On May 28, 2017
Emassive:

Oga keep quiet.... Don't they vote ? Christian or muslim
Many people vote but using your religious block vote as a threat
is nothing but blackmail, you probably won't understand.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by buchilino(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
True. And I think the Lagos state government has been silent too because there's no defence for what Ambode and his wife have done.

A church leader is not a civil servant that should be fired whenever you want and for such flimsy reason as not collecting annointing first.

Who do these people really think they are. Don't they know they are mere dust.

DER WILL BE ALOT OF SURPRISES ON D JUDGMENT DAY.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Richydos(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2017
Jeffboi:
Do we even need her apology?? She should face the consequences rubbish
Wt consequences
Lemme guess... Send her packing from d govt house, her husband's house or?
Lolz
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 28, 2017
gawu1:

I recommend the best for you because you have reasoned like human being. The story here is from one side. Instead of passing judgement, as most are already doing, it's more civilize to hear from the other side first. Then we can balance our reasoning over the issue.
Amen and you too.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by solelymade: 2:47pm On May 28, 2017
slivertongue:

Dat part was epic and I thought should have been handled with tact and discretion by the Bishop, if not censured
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by smileyoo: 3:14pm On May 28, 2017
whatever wrong the pastor may 've committed, its still dehumanising to quit him & his family within 24 hrs. its highly ungodly. its time humans starts behaving as people that 'll be judged by God, at the end of time, not minding your position.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by milky3(f): 3:30pm On May 28, 2017
is she not suppose to be a public servant as claimed, as a matter of humility she shd be d one anointed last, and if at all she want to claim d first to be attended to there is a way she shd go about it without bringing in pride
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Myself2(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2017
Mrs Bolanle Ambode, what has happened to you ? Et tu Brutus ?
I hope she becomes humble enough to right these wrongs dos I've heard a bit of certain things she did before the husband became governor and they were quite noble and kind
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by flakeStar: 4:37pm On May 28, 2017
He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad!!
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by Bgorgeous: 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
She should apologize I support. She is not above no body it's the house of God for crying out loud
Re: Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop by samjey: 4:43pm On May 28, 2017
I still dey observe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2019 / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.