Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

- Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (824 Views)

Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration / NDDC Scholarship 2017 / LAUTECH Calls Off 8 Months Strike, Resumes On The 27th Of January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by NiRfreak(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2017
Re: by NeeKlaus: 7:32am On May 28, 2017
Calm down. You rush too much. Life is not all about haste.

What you should be praying for now is that they would deem you worthy of writing their exam(shortlisting you) cause it's not all about the application.

Let them invite you for the aptitude test before you think about exam date. Na wa! undecided
Re: by NiRfreak(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Calm down. You rush too much. Life is not all about haste.

What you should be praying for now is that they would deem you worthy of writing their exam(shortlisting you) cause it's not all about the application.

Let them invite you for the aptitude test before you think about exam date. Na wa! undecided
It would have been too late to prepare by then now.....I guess the list usually come out days before exam. When I'm to write a landmark exam, I take it serious o..lol
Re: by NeeKlaus: 10:04am On May 28, 2017
NiRfreak:
It would have been too late to prepare by then now.....I guess the list usually come out days before exam. When I'm to write a landmark exam, I take it serious o..lol
No, you will have up to 2 weeks grace to prepare as is conventional. Calm down, bruh.grin
Re: by NiRfreak(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2017
NeeKlaus:

No, you will have up to 2 weeks grace to prepare as is conventional. Calm down, bruh.grin
hmmm.....OK o....I no one fail o
Re: by NiRfreak(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2017
Oya now.... make una help me now

(1) (Reply)

Neco Questions/answers Daily Subscription / Tecno W1 Review - Price And Specification. / A Gloryland College Student Emerges As Lagos Best Student In WASSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.