Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night (50006 Views)

Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by jonhemma11: 10:12am On May 28, 2017
Chairman, Progressive Governors Forum, Owelle Rochas Okorocha,Fayose,Obaseki and others attended the Gala nite in celebration of Lagos at 50. Ag President Yemi Osibanjo, Ambode,Bola Tinubu and many others dignitaries were also present.

Source:http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/osinbajotinubufayoseamboderochasobaseki.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by jonhemma11: 10:12am On May 28, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by jerryunit48: 10:16am On May 28, 2017
Okay , I know someone will come and say he is trying to defect to APC.... make una leave my man alone o

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2017
for the youths who thinks they 're Enemies

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by koladebrainiac(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2017
nice one Lagos state.

Everybody present there has one success one way another tied to Lagos

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 10:33am On May 28, 2017
koladebrainiac:
nice one Lagos state.

Everybody present there has one success one way another tied to Lagos

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nutase: 11:07am On May 28, 2017
Gathering of vultures.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by caprini1: 11:12am On May 28, 2017
Lagos... the country inside a nation .

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by juman(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2017
caprini1:

Lucky state.
Most of its governors are better than ordinary nigerian governors.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by caprini1: 11:34am On May 28, 2017
juman:

Lucky state.
Most of its governors are better than ordinary nigerian governors.

Exactly.....even though I know Nigerian politicians steal,Lagos governors ,still find time to really improve the masses well being.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 11:39am On May 28, 2017
The more reason the west needs to align with the east...

Lagos would be de-mystified in event the country splits... obviously lagos would loose its popularity and value.

Population would reduce drastically... thereby, tax would go to the utmost low, IGR would reduce drastically also as other regions(countries) would seek self independence.
Development would go to the lowest as population has dropped and rents have crashed making it a less viable business.
The remaining populace would move to cheaper towns and cities as the tax generation would be too stringent for the remaining populace.

The springing industry in ogun state would go moribond as no buying populace.

south east (to many businesses with no buying power)
North.. (unneccessary population would bring about extreme poverty)

just the south south might survive but the area would be war torn.

Lets make Nigeria work, lets Restructure in a way everyone benefits and regions open up whatever they have to struggle to sustain rather than taking from A and spliting between ABCD.. it would only make BCD lazy.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by AtlanticBreeze: 11:51am On May 28, 2017
caprini1:
A "country inside a nation" that cant do without oil money from another "country inside a nation." yeye

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by caprini1: 11:54am On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

A "country inside a nation" that cant do without oil money from another "country inside a nation." yeye
Lagos can do without the overrated oil money.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 11:56am On May 28, 2017
caprini1:

Lagos cant... be truthful.. a broken Nigeria would kill lagos in months..

The world is after Nigeria populace, if that goes.. everything goes..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by AtlanticBreeze: 11:56am On May 28, 2017
caprini1:
I laugh in "Lagos can do without the overrated oil money."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 11:59am On May 28, 2017
Esseite:

We won't go into an alliance with Igbos. We want you to do your worst.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

I laugh in "Lagos can do without the overrated oil money."

The oil is owned by the south south so I can't fathom this igbo obsession with Biafra independence and oil.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by AtlanticBreeze: 12:01pm On May 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We won't go into an alliance with Igbos. We want you to do your worst.
I doubt any igbo person will want any sort of alliance with afonjas.. not possible

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by juman(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2017
caprini1:
Exactly.....even though I know Nigerian politicians steal,Lagos governors ,still find time to really improve the masses well being.

They dont like the masses o.

They dont truly represent the interest of the populace.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by caprini1: 12:03pm On May 28, 2017
Esseite:

Ok bro....but do you know that the major income of Benin republic and Togo is their seaport? And those countries are stable economically an structurally....good roads , constant electricity and good security network,so what makes them different from Lagos,that has a mega port for example?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by AtlanticBreeze: 12:03pm On May 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The oil is owned by the south south so I can't fathom this igbo obsession with Biafra independence and oil.
Anambra, Abia and Imo all produce oil, infact Abia and Imo are part of NDDC states.. The fact is that the overrated Lagos and indeed all SW states can't do without "foreign" oil cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Adiola(f): 12:03pm On May 28, 2017
i have never seen a devilish party like APC a party that plays politics of hatred ...he is the mouth piece of opposition does that make him enemy to other governors I hate APC with passion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by AtlanticBreeze: 12:05pm On May 28, 2017
caprini1:
Ok bro....but do you know that the major income of Benin republic and Togo is their seaport? And those countries are stable economically an structurally....good roads , constant electricity and good security network,so what makes them different from Lagos,that has a mega port for example?
Benin and Togo are not even as economically and structurally stable as Lagos, now you beginning to see how Lagos will be like without oil from Niger delta. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 28, 2017
caprini1:

What makes a seaport function... its populace, the moment you loose population.. the revenue drops drastically..

For togo and benin- its our importation of vehicles and diverting of oil vessels that grew their seaport.. ask them how they are feeling now..

For lagos decending to the level of togo and benin, thats a very low low.

Lagos has developed so much that in event Nigeria splits, the south west alone cant afford to maintain Lagos. The tax would be over bearing...

London had to export education, medical, finished produce and join EU thereby making their visa's friendly just to import populace to grow IGR.

Usa has a population of over 300m and dont need extra population, they have gotten population of different diverse groups and nations long before Nigeria was created.

Africa has nothing to give the global world except population.

If we loose it, we loose all... united we stand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by caprini1: 12:17pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Benin and Togo are not even as economically and structurally stable as Lagos, now you beginning to see how Lagos will be like without oil from Niger delta. Lol
But both countries are content with what they have an have stability.....if Lagos were a country outside Nigeria,i am very sure the currency might be the CFA ,making trading and price control easy just like in Benin and Togo.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Stop all these talk and take the oil away (it the jaws will agree). I as a Yoruba man have not seen raw crude with my naked eye before. What is my business with oil? Abeg let's focus on actualising Biafra for the Igbos.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 28, 2017
Was PYO bending to greet Rochas, his follower? Chai....yoruba behaviour don enta hm blood. Wat ipob cannot do, afonja did grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by caprini1: 12:20pm On May 28, 2017
Esseite:

What makes a seaport function... its populace, the moment you loose population.. the revenue drops drastically..

For togo and benin- its our importation of vehicles and diverting of oil vessels that grew their seaport.. ask them how they are feeling now..

For lagos decends to the level of togo and benin, thats a very low low.

Lagos has developed so much that in event Nigeria splits, the south west alone cant afford to maintain Lagos. The tax would be over bearing...

London had to export education, medical, finished produce and join EU just to import populace to grow IGR.

Nice and educative write up.....you know , sometimes I used to think our government,deliberately banned some goods ,so that neighbouring countries can import them and make some revenues for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 28, 2017
Esseite:

For lagos decending to the level of togo and benin, thats a very low low.

London had to export education, medical, finished produce and join EU thereby making their visa's friendly just to import populace to grow IGR.

Usa has a population of over 300m and dont need extra population, they have gotten population of different diverse groups and nations long before Nigeria was created.

Whether Nigeria remain or dissolves, both Yoruba and igbo will maintain their current positions. Igbos would never develop if they don't develop the east. What is igbo business with Lagos and southwest sef? We want Biafra to be actualised. The igbos won't rise beyond their 4th class citizenship status of Nigeria remains and the cries will only get louder. I don't want my children growing up with crying ninnies all his life in Nigeria so it is best we let the Igbos go. Let Yoruba handle their patrimony (Lagos) anyhow they want in the event of Nigeria's Balkanization. We are tired of igbos.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by AtlanticBreeze: 12:30pm On May 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop all these talk and take the oil away (it the jaws will agree). I as a Yoruba man have not seen raw crude with my naked eye before. What is my business with oil? Abeg let's focus on actualising Biafra for the Igbos.
Will Lagos agree for the oil to be taken away, the last time obasanjo seized oil money from Lagos, tinubu threatened fire and brimstones
Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by loopmongoat: 12:52pm On May 28, 2017
Politics without bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Will Lagos agree for the oil to be taken away, the last time obasanjo seized oil money from Lagos, tinubu threatened fire and brimstones

But Lagos survived solely on its internally generated revenue to survive and has continued on that path ever since even to the admiration of the Federal Government. The fact is we can all do good on our own if the country is restructured.

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.