Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS (70977 Views)

Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by anonymous20: 12:37am On May 30, 2017
Always sashe gbowo no joke. Cum dey use Sapphire dey cover face. Sapphire na forex ni Sapphire ko

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by bcbones: 1:47am On May 30, 2017
Underline "met with Abdul salam" dats is all i need to understand.

Baba God i wait on my abdulsalam too
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by doe: 5:33am On May 30, 2017
Hmmm. So I go leave well known brands come buy sosorobia with my photo on the box!!

Maybe the 30k na £ or $ or €. Otherwise make the bros talk true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Baasebaa0570(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2017
abe no bobo me no be ordinary perfume
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by diamondvil(f): 7:20am On May 30, 2017
All of u ar very myopic . Wot makes u think is nt possible. I started my business with barely #20000 and from the day one i started dat business, piple started patronising me. It's all abt God, ur faith and ur mindset. If u believe it must take u 38yrs or more to get established, it shall b so for u . Barely one month i started my business, i was shocked at patronage i got because piple were trooping in as if Dat business has been in existence for yrs. God gave me divine speed and i constantly declared dat i will neva have shortage of customers in dat shop and it happened like dat for me. I also made my outlet look like a million dollar shop even wen i spent nothing on it. I just used stickers to brand it. Dats packaging. U dnt hv it, but with faith, ur acting like it's there and dats exactly what happened to dat young man. D shop might b looking very expensive but might nt really be. It's all packaging with faith . And he gave all credit to God, meaning it's God who has brought him ds far. Wen d hand of God is upon woteva ur doing, it prospers . And divine connection from God can bring one customer dat can change the status of ur business in 3 months. Divine speed works, ask God for it and stop doubting. Am a living testimony
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by walexyll(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2017
freshkik:
I think if you read inbetween lines you ll get the true pic
This na my own understanding....he really connected with God and started with the little in his Hand (30k) and God brought people he never expected..that supported him financially and otherwise that boosted his biz ...thats y he owes it up to God, because God was the only one that made it possible
Stop deceiving yourself bro...who just supports u financially without giving something? ML on fleak!

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 8:17am On May 30, 2017
Lol!!! The story get double K-leg.

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by timmydahpeace(f): 8:31am On May 30, 2017
congrats....that's if you don,t do what yahoo guys do......ko ma lor te labe!!!!!!!!
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Metronomy(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2017
To those who doubt and are still doubting. Pls anybody can hit it more than that. If Sapphire scent can do it, if I can do it, then that person in the forum with least expectations can do better. I started with almost nothing too. But watch out for my success story.
Just Vision, Persistence, Push,Consistency and God's favour
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Metronomy(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2017
To those who doubt and are still doubting. Pls anybody can hit it more than that. If Sapphire scent can do it, if I can do it, then that person in the forum with least expectations can do better. I started with almost nothing too. But watch out for my success story.
Just Vision, Persistence, Push,Consistency and God's favour.
Check my signature
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by sfinkzslot(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2017
na the cover story be that what's the koko? tell us!
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by jimmbones: 10:01am On May 30, 2017
Nairaland. this is very possible, I watched the full interview on AIT.
I started this same business in 2013 with 2k and my first profit was 4k. I carried on with it, it helped me pay all my school bills until I went for NYSC.
From his interview, he has passion for scents and that was what propelled him. After his first sales and he saw the demand on his products he went into importation of the scents.
Business is passion and determination. mind you he also went tru some patches in the course of the biz.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by wowdiva: 10:37am On May 30, 2017
Enddystar:
Reading through some comments here I can only see some Nigerian youths displaying laziness. When a young man starts a venture, no one will notice him, no one cares about the years of suffering, trials and failures but when he makes it to the top, it will become so sudden in our eyes; All we see will be either blood money or yahoo yahoo. I am sorry but no apologies to these crop of lazy folks who only think their university/polytechnic 'paper' is all they need to become wealthy in life. I have a friend who made over 25 Million Naira in his one year of doing Network Marketing business, I am sure only a few companies pay up to that to an entry level staff. Some of us have been introduced to different businesses which we said we could not do later we see people making money is the same business maybe at that time, it would have been late. I am not telling you to join MLM but somehow it will be good if we learn to be positive in our thinking, it doesn't cost anything. I have seen youths who started with very small money and today they make millions some did not even start with money just ideas and you are here condemning. When MMM came, millions of Nigerians trooped in due to our usual get rich quick way without the work that accompanies it & by the time mavro went missing, we could not voice it due to shame.

Before Jumia started their business in Nigeria, many of us did not think it would be possible but today we have Konga, Payporte etc even many Nigerians have now seen that they can actually own their own online shop and they are doing very well.
While opinions differ, always try to be positive, it does not only help you appreciate others but makes you a better person for yourself.

Word! You spoke my mind. I started a business in Jan with 130k, I made 1.1m in March, I have started another one with 140k to make 1.7m. I have already made 200,000k
There are legal business one can do that will bring a lot of returns, all you need is determination.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by bukiboy(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2017
freshkik:
I think if you read inbetween lines you ll get the true pic
This na my own understanding....he really connected with God and started with the little in his Hand (30k) and God brought people he never expected..that supported him financially and otherwise that boosted his biz ...thats y he owes it up to God, because God was the only one that made it possible

God is not a magician. Even of all this lies about open heavens and receiving 100% back, press down and shaken together ministries.

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by stevecantrell: 2:40pm On May 30, 2017
bcbones:
Underline "met with Abdul salam" dats is all i need to understand.

Baba God i wait on my abdulsalam too

Meeting with Abdulsalam is no big deal.

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by chngebeginwthme: 11:05pm On May 30, 2017
Nice one jare Adewale, Some wailing zombie have more than one million Naira they get from the loot of their leaders in 2015 and instead of them to invest it they started wailing and are still wailing till 2015 ..

Will someone like this guy wail about hardship or economy recession?

Common sense is not common..
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by chngebeginwthme: 11:16pm On May 30, 2017
wowdiva:

Word! You spoke my mind. I started a business in Jan with 130k, I made 1.1m in March, I have started another one with 140k to make 1.7m. I have already made 200,000k
There are legal business one can do that will bring a lot of returns, all you need is determination.

God bless you jare, Abeg mind sharing your contact make we do business together..

I have some money just sleeping inside my account for nothing.. hahha
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by chngebeginwthme: 11:18pm On May 30, 2017
Enddystar:
Reading through some comments here I can only see some Nigerian youths displaying laziness. When a young man starts a venture, no one will notice him, no one cares about the years of suffering, trials and failures but when he makes it to the top, it will become so sudden in our eyes; All we see will be either blood money or yahoo yahoo. I am sorry but no apologies to these crop of lazy folks who only think their university/polytechnic 'paper' is all they need to become wealthy in life. I have a friend who made over 25 Million Naira in his one year of doing Network Marketing business, I am sure only a few companies pay up to that to an entry level staff. Some of us have been introduced to different businesses which we said we could not do later we see people making money is the same business maybe at that time, it would have been late. I am not telling you to join MLM but somehow it will be good if we learn to be positive in our thinking, it doesn't cost anything. I have seen youths who started with very small money and today they make millions some did not even start with money just ideas and you are here condemning. When MMM came, millions of Nigerians trooped in due to our usual get rich quick way without the work that accompanies it & by the time mavro went missing, we could not voice it due to shame.

Before Jumia started their business in Nigeria, many of us did not think it would be possible but today we have Konga, Payporte etc even many Nigerians have now seen that they can actually own their own online shop and they are doing very well.
While opinions differ, always try to be positive, it does not only help you appreciate others but makes you a better person for yourself.

God bless you my brother, 80% of those commenting negative have more than that amount in 2015 but they are waiting for Buhari to give them job and today they are blaming Buhari for their woes.. Hatred has made some of them so lazy and thinking everything started and end with Government.. They Blame Buhari for everything..

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by wowdiva: 8:57am On May 31, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

God bless you jare, Abeg mind sharing your contact make we do business together..

I have some money just sleeping inside my account for nothing.. hahha
Oya na, let us do business! I will send you a mail.
My number below
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by chngebeginwthme: 9:33am On May 31, 2017
wowdiva:

Oya na, let us do business! I will send you a mail.
My number below

Okay bro will be expecting..
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Timmylehyn(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
alanka:
This is one of the small business owners that I said need finanance/accounting training. I don't known how he wants me to believe.

This little information that he passed made it clear to me that he does not have background in business discipline and if he does not find help from those that do there may be a big problem that he is not giving attention now.

These are some certain things that he did not put into account

1 he failed to understand that capital of a business is not only the 30000 naira cash but also but all the family furniture, family house, your personal computer, phone, room that put into it are also your capital and they must be given monetary values so, if you add all this your capital may worth 500000 that time you started. You need consultant

2. It is not possible or almost impossible to use 30000 to start a business 2 years ago and to have grown to millions you claim except if you are behind the ponzi schemes we are seeing around, don't spoon fiend me, are you into bunkery... except along the line directly or inderectly you have injected more capital from another source. You need to understand owners equity

3. Abuja and Lagos offices are they assets or expenses? If they are expenses what is your circulating capital/capital ratio? If you know why do you think the business will be financially heathy in the nearest future? You need finacial analyst.

Well...matter how good you are in business the theory can not be denied. Those who went to university to study business related courses and those who just practice business from experince or training can be compared to mechanical engineers and mechanics

so Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Mark Zuckerberg, Evan Spiegel, etc are mechanics?
I was agreeing with your point until you spoilt it with that statement.
I don't have any school biz education. I learnt by reading books, following markets, studying business people around me and overseas. Yet, I know much more than what you just wrote.
If you wanna sell yourself, do so reasonably.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
People will just be lying big lie in the name of "Inspirational story", he should just say God has been good to him FULLSTOP!! Which one is "30k business" in 2015 that now has two branches in Lagos and Abuja, walahi EFCC and ICPC suppose arrest am for questioning!! Even if nah only am dey sell whatever is selling, 30k buisness cannot grow to '3 branches' in '2 years', abeg dont insult the other 'real' hustlers out there abeg........... angry angry

My dear,you undermine the power of God ....even if he had started biz in July 2017 and opened 2 shops it possible...all you need is hardworking,focus,dedication and mist importantly the seal of God
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Dollabiz: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Thank me later
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by bamiistobi: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Survey for Business Owners (incentive within)

Hello smiley
My team is building tools to help grow your business! This 2 minutes survey seeks your insights based on your day to day experience as a store owner/operator. If you have any questions, please reach me- kedoxadesanya@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks.

The survey link: https://forms.gle/6X9gtnjTLdNKY5ao6
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by DESTROTECH(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.