Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

What Is The Difference Between A Prepaid Card, A Credit Card, And A Debit Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Difference Between A Prepaid Card, A Credit Card, And A Debit Card? (626 Views)

The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Which Bank Is Best For International Transaction Using A Debit Card / A Debit Card I Can Use To Shop On Alixpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Prepaid Card, A Credit Card, And A Debit Card? by naijabanking(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2017
Most customers and bankers find it difficult to differentiate this cards but this post has come to your rescue. Unlike a debit card, a prepaid card is not linked to a bank account. Generally, when you use a prepaid card, you are spending funds or the money that you have already loaded onto the card.
See more differences between prepaid cards, credit cards, and debit cards.

(1) (Reply)

p / How Long Does Your MTN 1.5G Sub Last? / I Need Your Advice Please, What Profitable Business Can I Start With #500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.