Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos (24107 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Accuses Obaseki Of Appointing Cultists As Aides / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / The New Law For Ekiti Cultists As Fayose Signs Anti-cultism Bill Into Law (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2017
EVILFOREST:

I pray you visit BAYELSA....
In BAYELSA cultists attack dogs, goats, fishes and ants not to talk of humans..
They RAPE and use machetes.

Theirs is different from University cult groups.
Theirs have a symbiotic relationship with AGBEROS.
98% of the cultists there are not educated.
So, it will be unwise to marry such with the type u find among undergraduates.

People rarely sleep well in Bayelsa, because of .
1) Window shopping.
2) Cultists.
3) HIV

I'm not in full support of all you said, but the menace of cultism in 'The Glory of All Lands' cannot be overstated. Those boys carry ruggedity for head like okpa. If no be Icelanders today na Greenlanders tomorrow.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by Benekruku(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2017
Abiye001:
Niggas dont just pull d fvcking trigga if u aint an opposition who has done somtn wrong in the past.

T.R.I.P!

You very wrong..... Sometimes, He just could be the most vulnerable meat to make-up scores. Not all that were fallen were active. The most vulnerables mostly make up the points. The actives always very good with logistics and intels.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
UncleJudax:

How does "Window shopping" affect sleep?
You will not understand...
WINDOW SHOPPING.... means they tear window nets at night to steal through the windows from tenants...
Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by oceanized25(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
EVILFOREST:

1) Window shopping.
2) Cultists.
3) HIV
bro bayelsa does not have a high percentage of people living with HIV o,get your facts right, am a bayelsan,don't come here and spoil my state for people n me abeg angry
Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by vioment: 7:10pm On May 28, 2017
Actions and consequences. Am ready for that day my actions catch up with me; I have repented from those ignorant actions i took in the past and I will work against those treasonous organizations.

Nigeria in power sector - rubbish;
Nigeria in education - rubbish;
Nigeria's economy dynamism - rubbish;
Nigeria in security - rubbish;
Nigeria in government affairs- rubbish;
Nigeria in various critical and non critical infrastructure - rubbish;
Nigeria in organised agriculture - rubbish;
Nigeria in manufacturing - rubbish;
Nigeria in national respect - rubbish.

Am afraid to say Nigeria is rubbish. Even poor European countries have better infrastructure than Nigeria.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by Alitair(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2017
bitcoinvin:

keggite sweet pass,no matter what.
To all am karid,its written in the book of the bookosis that going by the wages of kush is abomination before pregnancy.
Days be long to all keg memebers all over the galaxy.
cant forget my chef,chef du fucklift,a very hyper karid chef.

Even u kegites sef, i dont have anything good to say lemme just kuku close ma mawt.

*set of drunks with a common goal.... To drink and get drunk
Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 28, 2017
Benekruku:

You very wrong..... Sometimes, He just could be the most vulnerable meat to make-up scores. Not all that were fallen were active. The most vulnerables mostly make up the points. The actives always very good with logistics and intels.

ok baba! Dats yur point.
Dont say am fvcking wrong cuz, u may d wrong man here.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by brojoshua: 9:45pm On May 28, 2017
When a nation can not deal with and destroy evil like corruption, injustice, cultism, looting and the likes, then such evil will be dealing with them and destroying them
Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by thorrvik55(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2017
EVILFOREST:

1) Window shopping.
2) Cultists.
3) HIV

I'm 100% sure dat u don't know d meaning of window shopping. Wot has window shopping got to do with sleeping.

Just so u knw there is no state dat is not filled with cultists. I'm a bayelsan (born and brought up) and evritin u typed there is absolute rubbish. please try to make use of ur brain b4 posting trash next time
Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by UncleJudax(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2017
EVILFOREST:

You will not understand...
WINDOW SHOPPING.... means they tear window nets at night to steal through the windows from tenants...
Oh. You mean like window break-in? That's a totally different thing.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by KHALIFORNIA(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2017
they killed not your soul bro, but your body they did.......# go well#
Re: Young Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists As Family Mourns. Photos by stevedre: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2017
danthamccoy:

Several innocent people have lost their lives to cultists for various reasons. This is one of the reasons I absolutely hate cultists and cultism. Once one loses his life to them, guilty or innocent, whatever good reputation he has will forever be questioned. People automatically brand you a cultist.

You are right. A friend of mine was almost shot in PH for wearing a tommy hilfiger footwear. They said he wore the colors of a rival gang so they thought he came to spy or carry out an attack, it was like a joke until the first slap landed on his face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. / Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock / IG Removes Kogi CP Over Escape Of Six Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.