Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. (45266 Views)

Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others / 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens / Oreo 8.0 Update Problems: Giude to solve Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Apps issues (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Psalmpy:

Nothing actually

Hmm! you mean ur friend is using it that way?
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by madgoat(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Daviestunech:
how?
angry angry read my post above. I stated the procedure.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by madgoat(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Okay boss, i just did that , but it didnt work, maybe i will need to power it off & power it on again

Wow... Thats serious. My hotspot is working perfectly now and even the fone seems faster.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by Psalmpy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Hmm! you mean ur friend is using it that way?
Sure he's been using it that way .....no be today nah
Guess the isshh started around feb
Abi weytin man go do?
It's a hardware isshh jawe
Someone above me stated that already
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2017
madgoat:

Wow... Thats serious. My hotspot is working perfectly now and even the fone seems faster.

Mine seems like resetting is the only way out

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Psalmpy:

Sure he's been using it that way .....no be today nah
Guess the isshh started around feb
Abi weytin man go do?
It's a hardware isshh jawe
Someone above me stated that already

Nawa oh! no be small thing, i have to fix mine
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by Sparklecakes(f): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2017
I just solved mine. So happy. After I did the app reset,
there was no improvement so I clicked on hot-spot settings, then clicked reset OOB. And my hot-spot now works perfectly. You should try that too. I didn't have to do any factory reset
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Okay boss, i just did that , but it didnt work, turned off my phone & turned it on again still no show
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by AnibabaQuadri(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2017
Sparklecakes:
there was no improvement so I clicked on hot-spot settings, then clicked reset OOB. And my hot-spot now works perfectly. You should try that too. I didn't have to do any factory reset
Where can one locate the hot-spot setting, and find the OOB, am using infinix hot 4lite
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sparklecakes:

I just did that, but it still didnt work
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by madgoat(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sparklecakes:

Oya tell me thanks grin
I was the one that discovered the 'apps reset' to solve the issue grin
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by madgoat(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

I just did that, but it still didnt work

Mehn that ur fone is possessed oh shocked
Everyone's hotspot is now working except yours grin
My fone is blazing so fast now... I have fallen all over inlove with it again.

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by madgoat(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
AnibabaQuadri:

Where can one locate the hot-spot setting, and find the OOB, am using infinix hot 4lite

Have you tried the 'reset app preferences'?
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by AnibabaQuadri(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
madgoat:

Yes I have done that, but still the hot-spot switched off after 10 seconds. Even my Bluetooth connectivity takes time before it open up
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hello please i have an infinix hot note and my Bluetooth takes time to come on and doesn't go off unless i switch of my phone and anytime i turn on my Hotspot it goes off automatically in like 60 seconds pls wht xan i do to fix this

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
kingelemide:
Hello please i have an infinix hot note and my Bluetooth takes time to come on and doesn't go off unless i switch of my phone and anytime i turn on my Hotspot it goes off automatically in like 60 seconds pls wht xan i do to fix this

This is the same case with my phone, also Wi-Fi fails to work well
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
AnibabaQuadri:

Yes I have done that, but still the hot-spot switched off after 10 seconds. Even my Bluetooth connectivity takes time before it open up

Exactly the same problem with mine, please make una help me, my bluetooth, hotspot & wi-fi fails to power on
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
madgoat:

@madgoat, i did that still no show, when i clicked the 'reset app preferences' nothing happened
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
madgoat:

Mehn that ur fone is possessed oh shocked
Everyone's hotspot is now working except yours grin
My fone is blazing so fast now... I have fallen all over inlove with it again.

Lolz, the matter tire me, i wonder why my bluetooth will refuse to power on, when it eventually comes on to go off is a problem, then hotspot will power on & go off after 10seconds, what is actually the cause? have tried all advice & steps still no show.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

This is the same case with my phone, also wi-fi fails to work well
i already fixed it bro. It an app that was causing it. A system app for that matter so i just uninstalled updates and it works now

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by AnibabaQuadri(m): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
kingelemide:
i already fixed it bro. It an app that was causing it. A system app for that matter so i just uninstalled updates and it works now
Pls bro, what is the name of the system app? So that I can Uninstall update, if it will fix this issue !!!
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 04, 2017
AnibabaQuadri:

Pls bro, what is the name of the system app? So that I can Uninstall update, if it will fix this issue !!!
It's Font manager. when i updated it, it became babel font and i could remember it was after the update it started to misbehave to i did what my insticts told me to do and it works fine now.

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by AnibabaQuadri(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2017
kingelemide:
It's Font manager. when i updated it, it became babel font and i could remember it was after the update it started to misbehave to i did what my insticts told me to do and it works fine now.
Tnks alot bro!! !. I really appreciate your your assistance, may God reward you abundantly. Its worked out when I uninstall update for the Babel font
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2017
AnibabaQuadri:

Tnks alot bro!! !. I really appreciate your your assistance, may God reward you abundantly. Its worked out when I uninstall update for the Babel font
Glad i could help out bro. It's just about being observant! smiley
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
kingelemide:

Bro God bless u & everyone who contributed to finding a solution to this problem, I appreciate u all, just did what u said now & it worked like magic. My phone is back to normal,, Am_Happy

Thanks to You all
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
My profound gratitude goes to everyone on this thread who contributed in one way or the other to finding a solution to this issue. Words cant express how grateful I am, may God bless u all abundantly> Amen.

Thanks All!
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by madgoat(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
My profound gratitude goes to everyone on this thread who contributed in one way or the other to finding a solution to this issue. Words cant express how grateful I am, may God bless u all abundantly> Amen.

Thanks All!

Thank God oh... At last grin grin grin
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by madgoat(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
May thunder fire Babel font and other 3rd party apps that wanted to put sand in our garri. It shall not be well with babel font i swear angry

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by kene05(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Really.. Benefited from this thread... Appreciate a lot.. Thanks to y'all..
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2017
madgoat:
May thunder fire Babel font and other 3rd party apps that wanted to put sand in our garri. It shall not be well with babel font i swear angry

hahahahaha.. as in eh! no be small thing, thankGod at last.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2017
kene05:
Really.. Benefited from this thread... Appreciate a lot.. Thanks to y'all..

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by sanyahkod(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2017
This thread has been helpful. I just had a similar problem with my Zero 3.

I followed instructions here regarding the Babel font and my Bluetooth works fine. However, it appears it didn't solve my hotspot issue. My hotspot still won't come on.

Any idea what I should do without doing a factory reset?
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
sanyahkod:
This thread has been helpful. I just had a similar problem with my Zero 3.

I followed instructions here regarding the Babel font and my Bluetooth works fine. However, it appears it didn't solve my hotspot issue. My hotspot still won't come on.

Any idea what I should do without doing a factory reset?
Hi @sanyahkod Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

Need Whatsapp Messenger For Nokia Xpressmusic / Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone / US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49