Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. (45288 Views)

Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others / 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens / Oreo 8.0 Update Problems: Giude to solve Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Apps issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by sanyahkod(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @sanyahkod Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

Thank you. It eventually worked. I simply rebooted my phone later after the babel ish and hotspot started working fine.

Thanks all.

I may however need carlcare services soon though. I have little issue with my touchpad. Some parts of my screen aren't working. I get to successfully punch the screen or type when I rotate the screen. Some say calibration problem.

I reside in Abeokuta. Any ideas how much will get it fixed?
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
sanyahkod:

Thank you. It eventually worked. I simply rebooted my phone later after the babel ish and hotspot started working fine.

Thanks all.

I may however need carlcare services soon though. I have little issue with my touchpad. Some parts of my screen aren't working. I get to successfully punch the screen or type when I rotate the screen. Some say calibration problem.

I reside in Abeokuta. Any ideas how much will get it fixed?
Yes @sanyahod Which phone are you referring to now, the X552? You may get it touch with our Hotline Reps to verify the price. See contact below: 08138615848, 09096015561 & 09098834535.
You'll need to visit any of our Lagos branches to fix the phone.
LAGOS – HQ
HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
LAGOS – IKEJA
HOTLINE: 09036003533
ADDRESS: DIGITAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, NO. 20, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by sanyahkod(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Yes @sanyahod Which phone are you referring to now, the X552? You may get it touch with our Hotline Reps to verify the price. See contact below: 08138615848, 09096015561 & 09098834535.
LAGOS – HQ
LAGOS – IKEJA
ADDRESS: DIGITAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, NO. 20, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.

Yea it's X552. Thanks
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2017
God will bless you people o, had the same issue with my camon c9, carlcare say make i drop phone for two weeks, i just stumbled on this thread and to God be the glory, it's working fine now both Bluetooth and hotspot
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by Achillesdam500(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Just simply Uninstall babel fonts and restart your phone Op.. That's the issue it has
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by kels2much(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
Good_day friends, please I need your kind assistance.
Recently, at exactly one year of usage my Infinix Note 2 bluetooth, wi-fi & hotspot stopped turning on, sometimes when I press the hotspot it will turn on but go off immediately, but the bluetooth & wi-fi would delay to come on when I power it on, but den takes time to go off when it eventually comes on. Please what is the problem and how do I solve, any1 with a solution to it should please help me.. Thanks, as I await your kind assistance.
Do you have Babel font installed. If you do uninstall it fast because is the genesis of the problem
After doing that just restart your phone. Everything will be fine when done.
I almost spent 26k in Carlcare trying to fix this problem with my phone. It cost me my pictures and some contacts.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:
God will bless you people o, had the same issue with my camon c9, carlcare say make i drop phone for two weeks, i just stumbled on this thread and to God be the glory, it's working fine now both Bluetooth and hotspot

Good to hear is working again.. God bless you too!

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Achillesdam500:
Just simply Uninstall babel fonts and restart your phone Op.. That's the issue it has
Boss you are on point.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
kels2much:

Do you have Babel font installed. If you do uninstall it fast because is the genesis of the problem
After doing that just restart your phone. Everything will be fine when done.
I almost spent 26k in Carlcare trying to fix this problem with my phone. It cost me my pictures and some contacts.

Bro, you are there, the surest route.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

LAGOS – HQ
LAGOS – IKEJA

Kudos for your contribution.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Many thanks to all that contributed immensely to the solution of the problem tagged on this thread. May God reward u all. amen!
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by uloho7209: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thank you guys, I just stumble On this thread, I've been able to solve my hotspot issue. God bless you all
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by Qu3sT(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
I've even given up on trying to fix my phone and I stumbled upon this thread. Thanks guys.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Qu3sT:
I've even given up on trying to fix my phone and I stumbled upon this thread. Thanks guys.

You welcome
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Qu3sT:
you welcome
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by segunlive: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Hey guys I read through the tread and everyone seems to have solved their issues but I'm having the same issue and tried all the steps yet not working. The babel app is not showing on my app list and Google Play it's showing but can't uninstall except update
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2017
segunlive:
Hey guys I read through the tread and everyone seems to have solved their issues but I'm having the same issue and tried all the steps yet not working. The babel app is not showing on my app list and Google Play it's showing but can't uninstall except update

what is the particular fault with your phone?
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by kola1930: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
You are not alone. I found out these solutions the 1st time it happened with my bluetooth not turning on. After a week of resolving the challenge, the issue is back, now affecting my bluetooth, hotspot and wireless. I tried all solutions stated above to no avail. Factory reset my phone, still to no avail. Just returning from carlcare office, the solution is that i should pay 32,000 to replace the board. I just collect my phone put for pocket, run... Na to sell am remain
segunlive:
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
kola1930:
You are not alone. I found out these solutions the 1st time it happened with my bluetooth not turning on. After a week of resolving the challenge, the issue is back, now affecting my bluetooth, hotspot and wireless. I tried all solutions stated above to no avail. Factory reset my phone, still to no avail. Just returning from carlcare office, the solution is that i should pay 32,000 to replace the board. I just collect my phone put for pocket, run... Na to sell am remain
Hmmm! what is the problem now.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by AK481(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
May the Good lord bless all of you.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by DerrickOfficial(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @SPOILT9JAOLOSHO Have you tried to reset the phone? Please try that. If the problem still persists, It's likely that the phone's Board needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
please my hot S all of a sudden started charging slowly, I am still using the follow come charger....what do you think is the problem or how can I stop this
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
DerrickOfficial:
please my hot S all of a sudden started charging slowly, I am still using the follow come charger....what do you think is the problem or how can I stop this
That phone sef, make i no talk.
It could be that the flash charger feature has stopped working, get another original same charger & try it, if it persists, visit any CarlCare outlet nearest to you.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by stevewheezy(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2017
So many people complain about this same thing. So many!!!
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2017
stevewheezy:
So many people complain about this same thing. So many!!!
You mean the topic?
well in that case this is a front page material. It is a very informative topic.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by moonfc: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2017
Thanks you to you guys, my phone that had been giving me headache now works perfectly.
I even had to leave my hot-spot on to type this reply and gentlemen, I am happy to let for know it is still on... Rare!
Wonderful! You guys are wonderful!
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by Wittysoft: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thank you guy for your effort and been a careful observant, I had the same problem too but now after I had do away with that bull shit babel of a thing, my phone's Bluetooth and hotspot began working perfectly.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by sanyahkod(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Testimonies still flying in after a couple of years and more will still come for many years to come.

Tiri gbosa for this thread.....!!!
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by MoyosBlog123: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bin battling with my hot4 ish for over 6months now.
Just found this thread and followed ur steps and it worked.
Thanks so much I appreciate. smiley
kingelemide:
It's Font manager. when i updated it, it became babel font and i could remember it was after the update it started to misbehave to i did what my insticts told me to do and it works fine now.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by stevewheezy(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

You mean the topic?
well in that case this is a front page material. It is a very informative topic.

I mean about the BT and WIfi
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by dunamis321(f): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wow! I couldn't help but return to say thank you. I have been having the same issue for months, I came online to check and stumbled on this thread. After trying all the suggestions, I finally uninstalled Babel Font updates after which I restarted my phone. Its working perfectly now. Thanks so much.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by stevewheezy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Most times it happens after you have updated the OS
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. by miztarLucky(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Already reset my phone before I came across this thread and it didn't solve it for me
Please any idea as to how I can resolve this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Whatsapp Messenger For Nokia Xpressmusic / Airtel 1GB For N200 Valid For 7days / US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.