Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (65901 Views)

Why Every Girl Asking For Licking And Sucking Their Puna During Sex These Days? / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by stilldoingokay(f): 8:46pm On May 28, 2017
aribisala0:
I laff at hygiene with all the dirty smelly Naiija girls out there.appointing themselves as judges of manners and hygiene .
Who remembers Mark Zuckerberg'so shoes from his Lagos visit?
I guess Adams Oshiomhole must smile quite frequently

smelly dirty naija girls. that is not fair even though you comment by force
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 28, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew, gays look for those in guys, Girls look at his pocket and zipper area to see if it's bulging...
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by aribisala0(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2017
stilldoingokay:

smelly dirty naija girls. that is not fair even though you comment by force
pls don't annoying, I sorried. No joke sha..
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Odogwuskido(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2017
No 11 though.... I don't smile and I don't give a shit about what them hoes think
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by kings20(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2017
said who
just bone wella
don't talk or smile too much
whenever u chat em up
they would be more receptive

Gals plenty for this world abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by ol2012: 8:55pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:
Ermmm... You forgot to add the size of his...ermmm ermm lipsrsealed

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Madam what are you scared of. Call the name and stop keeping us guessing.

BTW how una currency biz?
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by XINZ: 9:01pm On May 28, 2017
glowryhaa:
Hello Mr XINZ

Pleasant evening ma'am, how does one get to reach you outside NL?
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by DanseMacabre(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2017
2shure:
Naija gal no dey gif a fuc abt english. Your damn manners and shiiit bro.
Who gives a fuc abt your dress combo
It can be black green white
All na swagg.
Rem dah song by 2chainz.
I be fresh as hell if them feds watching
Stop giving us this weak ass foreign edited article on tricks or tips on how to date your fuckin campus crush bich shiit.
If u nor geh owo.
Baba no level.
Unless u wannabe wasting call cards.data and shiit searchin for the right bich.
Falz d bad guy said all dem fine gals af joined gang.
I said dah niggi crazy.
Waz he talking abt bad gang ..smoking cig and shiiit.
I was trippin 4 one fine gal at gra
Only for me to get to know she was a bich.
Fuc.
Opo

And she fresh dey drive range.
Sugar daddy shiiits
Bich

rotfl. hope say the bich know say the thing pain you like this.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Kingxway: 9:08pm On May 28, 2017
stilldoingokay:

the difference is the spelling
lol... So op used it to complete the list

I'm getting well dressed and fantastically groomed. Hope you will notice it first when I say hi to you?

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by IJOBA2: 9:09pm On May 28, 2017
yinkeys:

Is celibacy really possible once you've had your share of the apple ?
YES GAUTAMA SIDDHARTHA PRACTICED IT
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:

lady f .... Welcome back to nairaland... You travelled to where there is no network or you were banned??
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 28, 2017
1,2,3,4,...,13cha! Hmmm... For ndi nwere oge
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 28, 2017
technicallyrich:
A girl in nigeria don't have choice once you are rich and popular but if you want finish work be handsome,rich and popular and women will beg to be your 10th baby mama.
I hate discussing women because they only have sense when you are poor,but once you are rich like me they will beg to sleep with u and be your slave.

you just said the whole TRUTH... therefore

THREAD CLOSED
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by bizhop01: 9:16pm On May 28, 2017
The Guy's Pocket
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Kingxway: 9:18pm On May 28, 2017
GindoX:

Oya, Come here! Translate wetin the wise Chinese man said to English
Em... em... he said that...

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by kuchikau1: 9:24pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:

Lol... i didn't say that grin
see how mumu boys dey make u feel like queen elizabeth. Wen u are justanother girl that menstuate.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by legalvoice(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2017
technicallyrich:
A girl in nigeria don't have choice once you are rich and popular but if you want finish work be handsome,rich and popular and women will beg to be your 10th baby mama.
I hate discussing women because they only have sense when you are poor,but once you are rich like me they will beg to sleep with u and be your slave.

That's all lies bro...
Not all girls are like that.
Maybe,you just painted a true picture of who you are character wise.I take it you just told us a story about yourself.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 28, 2017
technicallyrich:
Hahahahaha. You sound like a player.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 28, 2017
legalvoice:

That's all lies bro...
Not all girls are like that.
Maybe,you just painted a true picture of who you are character wise.I take it you just told us a story about yourself.
Shut up! grin Money is very important when it comes to women.

1 Like

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by pwettyesther(f): 9:31pm On May 28, 2017
XINZ:
That No.12 though....

OP, so you're saying I won't score a chic with my one pack? embarassed

Lol... So far the pocket is packed grin grin grin
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Kingxway: 9:33pm On May 28, 2017
misano:

Dressing is about what U wear I mean your fashion sense. Grooming is about how D hairs in ur body are kempt, how clean ur cloths are, how regular do U take ur bath etc. A guy might have good dressing but his hair might look unkempt, finger nails might be dirty.
mctowel01:

Being well dressed is simply not dressing like Kcee. multicolor. Being well groomed is having a classic appearance, good haircut, nails, ironed shirts... etc... my opinion tho
Oh! I see.

But how person go spend all his savings to get well dressed and groomed just to be noticed by ladies. Isn't that a waste of time and resources?
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by charlesucheh(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2017
importexpert:
Let us have a look at some of the basic things a girl will look for in a guy whenever they see him. these are common factors that can disqualify dangote and qualify me grin!!! They are as follows:

1. Whether the guy is hot: The very first thing that every girl actually notices in a guy is how much hot the guy is. When you ask any girl, they can never ever deny this fact.

2. The way of his dressing: Without any doubt, this is the next thing that each and every girl will definitely notice. They will observe you and will be eager to understand the way of your dressing.

3. Manners: This is one of the things that every girl notices in a guy. She observes the manners that the guy possesses. Sober and nice manners will obviously attract more and more girls towards a guy.

4. Grooming: Well, the most interesting fact is that women are generally more attracted to a well groomed guy rather than a shabby guy. And this is one of the things that every woman notices in a guy she comes across.

5.Confidence: It is the confidence level in a guy that strongly attracts a woman just like a magnet does. One of the most attractive characteristics of a man is his confidence level.

6.His company: This is another thing that a girl will observe when she sees a man. If he is with a girl, they will think he is taken and if he is with a group he is really social cheesy.

7. How A Guy smells: Many factors may qualify you but this factor will surely cripple you when you smell bad. use your roll on, body spray and have a perfume that smells nice. for me it is a combo of "bleu de chanel and paco Rabnne Invictus". cheesy

8. Personal hygiene: Hygiene is the most important fact that actually is a major factor that every girl will watch out for. always have your teeth thoroughly brushed cool

9. Footwear: The girls generally also observe the type of footwear the guy wears. After all, your shoe will say a lot. A shabby footwear will definitely have a very bad impression on the ladies.

10. How good you listen: Every girl actually notices how good a listener her guy is. All girls actually want their men to listen to them properly and not just hear what they say. my fiancee is a kind of person that takes 30 minutes to deliver 2minutes gist grin. even when it is not interesting bro na listening i dey oh grin. Often those gist are just too important to ladies no matter how irrelevant they may seem to u cheesy

11. Frequency of smile: Girls generally also look out to observe how often the guy smiles. Smile is a good indication of the personality of the guy.

12. Flat stomach: Girls generally love those 6 packs or 8 packs and generally observe whether a guy has a flat tummy.

THe last but not the least

13. The Guy's Pocket: a lot of people opened this thread to see this at number 1, the post is not in serial order or according to first observed so calm down grin. ladies add much relevance to the state of a guy's pocket. bro if you drive benz and i drive ferrari she is willing to upgrade because ferrari provides more comfort. so hustle harder bro grin . ladies abi i lie?
behold the almighty NO 13 conquers all!

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by legalvoice(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2017
DeeTus:
Shut up! grin Money is very important when it comes to women.

Please be civil...
You can make your point without insult...
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2017
THE GUY'S POCKET SHOULD BE NO1 ON THAT LIST. cool
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by XINZ: 9:46pm On May 28, 2017
pwettyesther:

Lol... So far the pocket is packed grin grin grin

I still get small hope smiley
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by FieryJustice(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
yinkeys:

Is celibacy really possible once you've had your share of the apple ?

it is
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by laydoh(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2017
y r u guys only talking of 9ja baes ,it is everywhere. girls will always be girls here and there. it in dia genetic makeup, God purposely put it there
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by mzhorlah(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2017
that number 2 is important to me grin cnt be seen with someone that lacks a dress sense
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by lincs25(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2017
Story, story,! If your pocket is naira loaded, these people are good to go with you.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by bellenornor(f): 10:04pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:

The size of his John Thomas.

1 Like

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Finestbae1(f): 10:07pm On May 28, 2017
All 13 things are wrong, sorry to say! angry
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.