Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) (17198 Views)

Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by fanficgirl(f): 9:13am On May 29, 2017
ovieokodhi:
At all non of them reach you, you just resemble Linda ikeji
Is that a compliment or insult undecided
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by fanficgirl(f): 9:17am On May 29, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Abeg my hear word; Women are sexual objects, so why shouldn't they be sexualized??
If u like his the truth and masquerade it under whatever guise ; the truth remains...

WOMEN ARE SEXUAL OBJECTS .

(That's same reason why men pay them just to fork them).

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by smellingmenses: 9:22am On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
This is a very stupid comment. Your Brain needs to be checked.
Tell women to quit dancing nekkid in all them music videos
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by OgahBohz: 9:23am On May 29, 2017
FieryJustice:
I will still cheat joor grin
I am a proud cheater
ur head dey jor ....
cheaten is my hobby
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by ademasta(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2017
FieryJustice:
I will still cheat joor
grin

I am a proud cheater
You are bad man grin
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by AlvanT(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2017
Amarabae:
Stop sexualising women, show some respect.
why must a girl body instead of brain be your attracted point?
I hate guys who behave that way, its an insult to me as a lady.
I've coded followed your post for 3 days now,makes sense...do you have a sister or friend just like you since you're taken?
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by ilevic(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2017
Priscy01:
She Fine reach me?

You fine pass dem jor. you are a wife material from you look. but those one a just good for...
Can you be my friend?
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by ovieokodhi(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2017
It a compliment sweetie Linda is my idol
fanficgirl:

Is that a compliment or insult undecided
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by raphy(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2017
Munae:
Men are never satisfied.

they have uncontentious spirits controlling their destinies.
Who told you so?didn't ya dad satisfied with ya mum before he make ya mum get pregny for you?not all men are cheat.deary..so knw why ya saying .I don't mean to be rude OK.be a good girl.
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Ochinex(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2017
fanficgirl:

Lol thank you, and sure

Owk... I will notify your Mail... By the time you see this, check your mail, you'll see my notification...wink
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by MayhorE(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2017
. . .
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by shinarlaura(f): 10:38am On May 29, 2017
shocked shocked shocked the first lady is damn cute
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 29, 2017
shinarlaura:
shocked shocked shocked the first lady is damn cute

You are better looking
Why ?

More natural wink
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by shinarlaura(f): 10:53am On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

You are better looking
Why ?

More natural wink

Thank you
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Yeligray(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2017
FieryJustice:
I will still cheat joor grin
I am a proud cheater
it is in the blood.
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by newslifeop: 11:04am On May 29, 2017
Haha
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by luckyz4rea(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2017
Kemperor:
If i cheat on her then it is spiritual....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUj-_n3jStv/

You'll not know how dishonest you are until you are tempted!

You'll not know how used and disliking what you have, i.e (Phone) is until you see a new and better version of it.

Every human being is got the tendency by nature never to be satisfied with whatever they have no matter how lofty the thing is.
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2017
charijee:
I'm seeing different faces

The mere fact that you showcased different ladies means you'll never be satisfied with either of them

Hian! Chari-somethin! grin grin grin grin
but the thing be say i go still cheat because she no get open teeth!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by charijee(f): 12:17pm On May 29, 2017
judgedredd22:

Hian! Chari-somethin! grin grin grin grin
but the thing be say i go still cheat because she no get open teeth!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Monitoring spirit! grin.....but why are you tormenting me like this? ......pls disclose your identity na.......okay, just whisper it in my ear grin
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by naijajobx: 12:20pm On May 29, 2017
ha
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:
[s] Men would always be men..they can never change..even if the most beautiful and curvy woman is ryte beside them..u will still see their eyes moving and checking other ladies backside and boobs...
[/s] And you think I'm like that?

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2017
charijee:
Monitoring spirit! grin.....but why are you tormenting me like this? ......pls disclose your identity na.......okay, just whisper it in my ear grin

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2017
When you have this kind of a lady and you still cheat on her with a lady with flat butt and chest cheesy

Isn't that a mystery?
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by charijee(f): 12:26pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56986535][/quote]You won't keep me waiting for too long, right?
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by GinaMartins(f): 12:29pm On May 29, 2017
N wat if she cheats first?
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2017
lereinter:

abeg what do this girls use that make them ve
thin waist

flat tummy

big yansh

hope its safe....
Could be:
- Good DNA
- Good diet
- Good surgeon
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2017
charijee:
You won't keep me waiting for too long, right?

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 29, 2017
grin you all still gon cheat... Let her be curvy, nerdy whatever undecided number one tho... She's looking so beautiful.. Nd damn the waist to hip ratio.. Skin color she's perfect
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by charijee(f): 12:33pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56986778][/quote]

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=charijee post=56986875][/quote]

Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
This is a very stupid comment. Your Brain needs to be checked.

OK ma; thank you...

But that doesn't change the truth as rightly stated by me...

Women are only used for sex... U can see my signature..
Re: Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 29, 2017
PaulKillerman:

OK ma; thank you...

But that doesn't change the truth as rightly stated by me...

Women are only used for sex... U can see my signature..
Including your mum and your sister na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional? / See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS / The Best Sex Position To Get Any Girl Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.