Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public (84615 Views)

Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) / Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) / Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by awa(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
No wonder BH Boys are complaining
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Mbok which kind prostitutes dey dress like deeper life members like this ?
where are the short dresses
where are the lap dances ?
op whr ?

Lmao iwod ufonno
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by KingGBsky(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
brunofarad:
After looking at the things we do now, God may be tempted to apologize to SODOM AND GOMORRAH grin

The difference between then and now is JESUS.
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by Jabioro: 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
brunofarad:
After looking at the things we do now, God may be tempted to apologize to SODOM AND GOMORRAH grin
He is putting all necessary machinery in motion already.. Sodom and Gomorrah is a child played in the past.. We have beat HIM to that..
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by udison(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2017
Seems like deeper life retreat....
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by iluvpomo(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2017
The OP is a he-göat for sure grin
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2017
Fresca:

Lmao iwod ufonno

lols. ntro ke ado now... nkitteh Mme Mfonnn aboi_Ikpa I suppose small fresh laps nangha.. no be these akann_anwan

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by begwong: 7:42pm On May 28, 2017
And they will be claiming sharia dey there. The kind atrocious gross acts in most of this Ab0ki states no get part 2 walahi.
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by adecz: 7:56pm On May 28, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Where are the prostitutes ?

You see pictures from Muslim Jigawa
with women, dancing bumper to bumper,
rubbing their backsides on men's dicks
in public & you are asking where are the
prostitutes?? angry

You must be pretty slow brained.
Maybe you expect the prostitutes to
carry placards reading 'See Us prostitutes'...
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2017
adecz:

You see pictures from Muslim Jigawa
with women, dancing bumper to bumper,
rubbing their backsides on men's dicks
in public & you are asking where are the
prostitutes?? angry

You must be pretty slow brained.
Maybe you expect the prostitutes to
carry placards reading 'See Us prostitutes'...
Why are you pained nigga ?
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by OgaJonah(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2017
This is not Jigawa, it is ANAMBRA. grin grin grin
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by banmee(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2017
Who else thinks Seun should fire all his mods?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by DanseMacabre(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2017
takenadoh:
The OP no even check this post before moving to FP

So na OP dey move post to FP

Nwanne nawa to you o.
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by lilreese: 8:12pm On May 28, 2017
lolz
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 28, 2017
Toluabigr8:
hausa sef dey do pros........i wonder how dem go dy scream wen you dey hammer
Wayoo Allah !!!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by Ayofaks(f): 8:23pm On May 28, 2017
Jigawa...peaceful and friendly state...i miss Gumel...Sa'ad shopping mall...fond memories smiley smiley
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by genieluv(f): 8:50pm On May 28, 2017
Very funny. Prostitutes indeed smiley
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by subtlemee(f): 9:13pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Mbok which kind prostitutes dey dress like deeper life members like this ?
where are the short dresses
where are the lap dances ?
op whr ?

Eyen ukang nnyin
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by 2shure: 9:30pm On May 28, 2017
Byt he time the kids reach adulthood
They have been used to a life of crime.
Drugs.
Cultism
Terrorism
Prostitution
I mean kids learn fast.
U smoke infront of them
Some day they lite up a cigarette
I mean irs just like kids growing up in ajegunle.
The average kid is a street thug
Or a petty thief
Igbo seller
Armed and dangerous
Where also they have endless street gangs
Cultists
Robbers.
O fuc seems here gonma soon be bombed.
No need jus call boko boys
To bomb that spot and watch things change.
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by charlesucheh(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2017
If those people I just saw on that pics is what you said depicts prostitution and gambler rendezvous, then i'll want to say that it is one of the. Modest town and district in the whole of Nigeria! Abeg! Na so prostitutes dey dress? Was expecting to see pictures of almost Un clad females and males showing off!
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by charlesucheh(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
If those people I just saw on that pics is what you said depicts prostitution and gambling rendezvous, then i'll want to say that it is one of the Modest town and district in the whole of Nigeria! Abeg! Na so prostitutes dey dress? Was expecting to see pictures of almost Un clad females and males showing off!
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by giftyechi: 10:34pm On May 28, 2017
very local
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by matiandu(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2017
Lalasticlala,is that u in jagawa?
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by HMZi: 10:39pm On May 28, 2017
Jigawa na kokosinbe place...
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by kechywillz(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
Na dem claim holy pass
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by Sleekdude4u(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2017
JiGaWa must go!!!
grin grin
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by Respect55(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2017
U r 100 percent correct. I served as Kore, a 15-minute-drive from gujungu. I visited there a couple of times to pick food stuffs and u need to see the soddom and gomorrah of our time. TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by biztip: 1:09am On May 29, 2017
person fit catch Ebola from this dirty environment o
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by Rexnegro(m): 1:14am On May 29, 2017
brunofarad:
hahahahahahah lwkmdh
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by Supreme43(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2017
Respect55:
U r 100 percent correct. I served as Kore, a 15-minute-drive from gujungu. I visited there a couple of times to pick food stuffs and u need to see the soddom and gomorrah of our time. TUFIAKWA!!!

So it's true! God help us!
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by Edum13656: 7:32am On May 29, 2017
itsJude:
jigawa here i come

First bus

Tom, If jerry catch u ehhh
Re: Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public by Edum13656: 7:33am On May 29, 2017
this kind prostitutes can't even raise dick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers / Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.