Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Modesty In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Modesty In Islam (490 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / Ten Types Of Modesty. / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modesty In Islam by Alennsar(f): 3:51pm On May 28, 2017
HIJAB SLAY QUEENS! I was scanning through a group post, the subject of debate was: "Who is more beautiful between hijab slay queens and bikini slay queens ?" Many non-muslims commented in favour of the girls on bikini while ridiculing the hijab. Some apologetic muslims commented by terming the hijab as a form of extremism. A christian lady said: "Hijab or no hijab, I believe concealing one's unclothedness is just in line with common sense, the sensitive parts of the body are called "privates" because its not meant for all eyes to see, but today, they have become public treasury, I conceal myself to a large extent and I envy women who conceal themselves, if gold was on the surface of the earth, we wouldn't value it at all." I was touched and marvelled by the words of that christian girl, infact it had the highest likes and it marked the end of the debate as no one could refute her, not even the gullible muslims there. Its a matter of shame that some of our fashionista sisters have smeared the image of hijab till it has now become 'one' of the items of modern day fashion and competition. Pencil hijab, mallam hijab and the likes are alien to islam, islam doesn't need updates, adjustments, renewals or rebranding, because islam is not an application. Its an eyesore for you to die as a slay queen, then your slay friends would spread your slay pictures all over the slay internet wishing you a slay RIP that would be of no benefit to you in your slay grave. - Aboo Banaat.(copied).

it is not for sistera alone Wat about our brothers too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modesty In Islam by Mofpearl: 4:07pm On May 28, 2017
Jazakallahu Khyran

1 Like

Re: Modesty In Islam by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Modesty In Islam by Heavance(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
I just wonder why there is no restriction for people before commenting on the christian topic, there shouldn't be a bias concept, seriously, it will only bring more bashing....
To the topic, I really don't know why some Muslim girls get intimidated by this bikini of a thing, the hijab is not for you to look attractive, it is for modesty sake.
Those using bikini do that to show off their body.....
Moreover, when I went through pictures of other Arab countries, I realized they make use of scarf which is so good on them, very attractive I may say.

(1) (Reply)

Rebels Film Execution Of 11 Syrian Soldiers, As Obama Continues Anti-assad .... / French Court Fines Mother For 3-year-old's "Jihad...i Am A Bomb" T-shirt / A Poem On The Current Economic Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.