Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Attention Nigeria1 / Becomrich! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Nigeria1 / Becomrich! (565 Views)

Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Nigeria1 / Becomrich! by ziga: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2010
For a while now, i have seen your satellite images. And i think there may be a way to put it all to good use.

i know most nigerians on nairaland want a change in the way things are run in the country, and it is a known fact that  we have been robbed in so many ways by all the governments we ever had.

So, my suggestion is that if your maps are a proof of the falsification of population figures, then a suit can be filed against the population commission and any other organization that was involved in the census.

The old population figures will be rendered invalid by the court, and a new census that will be truly reflective of our numbers be done.

knowing our true number will be a big step in stopping electoral fraud in the near future.

Lawyers in the house and anybody with useful contributions are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

The Recent Politics Of Pastor Bakare, The Placard Carriage And The Bible / Jonathan: Panic Grips Ministers / Jonathan: Panic Grips Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.