Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? (87411 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 6:48am On May 29, 2017
bossman44:
Hello family! Pls what can i use to clear this blackspots on my face.it is as a result of pimples that i have had and have dried up. i have tried suggestions from. Different people it's npt working the only thing i notice is my face lightning up and not the spots clearing.. Pls if you have ever had spots and you were able to clear it pls tell me what you used. If you haven't used what you are recommending for me. Pls donnot bother.. So i don't end up wasting money''
Pls help move to front page!

Buy Authentic cream. Wash ur face and use at night.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 29, 2017
CocoMilian:

She might be worse off undecided grin
no mind am.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by SirMichael1: 6:50am On May 29, 2017
virtual3xpert:

Any big supermart.

Thank you smiley
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by nnamezie87(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2017
Look for Mosidrol, that cream is scarse but effective. U will d magic. My GF used it and it worked wonders on her black spots.
I can get it for U if U wouldn't mind. Just N400 and U will thank me later
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Oduok(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2017
Your face has become hypersenitive and cannot tolerate lots of chemicals in cosmetic products. Stay off medicated soaps; use mild toilet soaps like lux, joy etc. Maintain hygiene, steam your face regularly. Apply lemon juice daily. Use pears baby oil since your face will react to chemicals in most creams, lotions, and even facial ointments. Be relaxed. Cut down on sun exposures for now. You will be fine. *Not a doctor, but from the angle of a chemical engineer with research interest in cosmetics/cosmetology*

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by oma19(f): 6:57am On May 29, 2017
Hello, Good to share
I will like u a use a herbal serum.
Use fair & brute serum. Don't be scared
Buy it and apply in ur face. Am into cosmetics so I c most of these dark spot and so
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by terry2k(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2017
use damatol for 2week dat thin go commot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by dandollaz: 7:04am On May 29, 2017
Stop touching your face.just endure the scratch and pain it will clear automatically
Use neo medro at nite
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by forghon: 7:06am On May 29, 2017
miracle
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by octopusfreaky(f): 7:08am On May 29, 2017
bossman44, change your diet first. Eat more fruits and vegetables like banana, ugwu leaves, irish potatoes, water leaf etc
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Winneygirl(f): 7:12am On May 29, 2017
bossman44:
Hello family! Pls what can i use to clear this blackspots on my face.it is as a result of pimples that i have had and have dried up. i have tried suggestions from. Different people it's npt working the only thing i notice is my face lightning up and not the spots clearing.. Pls if you have ever had spots and you were able to clear it pls tell me what you used. If you haven't used what you are recommending for me. Pls donnot bother.. So i don't end up wasting money''
Pls help move to front page!

Get a good facial wash, like clean and clear or neutrogena. The wash, not the cleanser.
Then buy St. Ives facial moisturiser. The one with collagen. If you can't find the moisturiser, buy the body lotion(skin renewing). Contains collagen.
Collagen helps in renewing damaged skin cells.
Wash face with the facial wash, then apply the moisturiser on your face, like general lotion.
Do it morning and night before you sleep.
You will notice improvement in your skin.
Always seek out creams or lotions with collagen and elastin.
Someone suggested crusader soap. Bro, run for your life o. Use mild toilet soap to bath.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Preetymi: 7:18am On May 29, 2017
No matter what you use ,if you keep pressing it ,it will always b like that so you just have to take ur hands off ur face ,don't try to press no matter wat and just rub face cream on it .
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by harmless(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2017
I don't think he wants to bleach his skin, abeg no push the guy from frypan to fire ooo

jetroolowole:
You should try Royale Kojic Papaya Soap. If you are in Lagos PM me.

Kojic Papaya Soap is a quality, powerful beauty soap that contains active lightening & nourishing ingredients to help diminish dark spots, get rid of pimples and lighten overall skin tone.

Kojic Papaya Soap is professionally formulated with 2 powerful, effective and active ingredients used widely in the cosmetics world: Kojic Acid and Papaya Extract. This unique combination provides superior skin lightening and nourishment while rejuvenating the skin with each and every use.
>> Effectively lightens the skin by inhibiting melanin formation.
>> Rejuvenates the skin with the help of mild exfoliation.
>> Helps remove pimples by reducing excess oil and killing bacteria.
>> Perfect for whole body skin lightening.
>> Diminishes dark spots caused by excessive pigmentation.
>> Perfect balance of strength to keep your skin safe.

Within the first few days of using Royale Kojic Papaya, you will immediately notice a mild exfoliation of dark and dead skin cells. Use it daily for the next few weeks to achieve a lighter and more flawless skin. If you intend to use this soap to help deal with acne, results are almost
instant.

This soap promises to deliver great results in as early as 4-12 weeks of regular use. You can only expect nothing but a lighter, glowing and even skin tone free from pimples & dark spots.

>> Compatible to almost every skin type and ethnicity (except sensitive skin)
>> Mild citrus scent and fragrance perfect for a refreshing shower.
>> Elegant packaging that you can use as a soap dish.
>> It doesn’t melt easily and lasts longer than most kojic acid soaps in the market.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by harmless(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2017
Are there still pple like this, how old are u. Your body dey itch to write something stupid...it might be a problem...better check it
condomuser:
Just one hot slap will clear everything

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by koolguy88(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2017
use Neo Medrol. Make sure you shave off the beards on your face before applying it, morning and evening for 1 week.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by harmless(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2017
Can we see b4 and after....

Talk2Bella:

buy

drink

use it in your face

just know that it works for me doesn't mean it would for u
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by lovethchioma(f): 7:34am On May 29, 2017
mrkels:

Honestly can't remember o, was in js2 then while she was in ss1 .

But I know it was a doctor that fixed it up . They really tried honestly as she even became cuter and her skin color became lighter .
Alright no problem
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by geezville(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2017
Honest advise man...I think you should listen to your body. You are likely reacting to something and would need to identify that first, otherwise applying creams, lotions etc could exacerbate the issue. These are different hypotheses: Check your diet, it could be something you're eating; change the soap/creams you use; you may need to stop sharing certain personal items; frequently wash your bedsheets/pillow cases.
Personally, I frequently wash my face with hot water morning and night to open up and clean up facial pores, then rinse. Afterwards I immerse my face in ice cold water for a couple of seconds several times. These are just ideas - may or may not work for you. I'm generally opposed to applying all sorts of chemicals from creams and soaps, hence, the above suggestions.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by wickedworld: 7:38am On May 29, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Crush aspirin tablets, mix with water to form paste and put on your face. Wash off after 15minutes.

2. Squeeze juice out of fresh lemon, apply on your face. Then wash off after 15minutes.

For more aggressive treatment, do a TCA 25% chemical peel. Your facial skin will start peeling off within 1 week and will appear disgusting to behold. But after one week, you will have a baby face.

There you have it.

Pls where can I get the TCA peel ? Needs it badly
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by queenfav(f): 7:38am On May 29, 2017
Get k brothers Glutathione face soap for dark spots.. It works.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by bartho77(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2017
Apply Shea butter every night before going to bed, it works wonders, use dudu osun for bathing.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 29, 2017
SirMichael1:

Hi, please where can I buy turmeric powder in Nigeria?

Market, stalls selling spices or order from Jumia
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by SirMichael1: 7:45am On May 29, 2017
Dexter247:

Market, stalls selling spices or order from Jumia

Jumia is too cost
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by vhatpweetygurl(f): 7:51am On May 29, 2017
Try Ferodan capsules
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by mhizzsomi(f): 7:51am On May 29, 2017
my sister... mine was worse then two days ago I started using ELIZABETH ARDEN "GREEN TEA COLOUR BLEND SOAP".
just two days OHHHHH and Ppl are already asking what cream are you using? did you change you cream or soap.. did you see a dermatologist?...its an awesome soap
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by brightgreat(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2017
Aswear you be cos

grin wink
PapaNnamdi:
Jaysuu
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Boll2010: 7:54am On May 29, 2017
Acne, pimples or whatever, they all start from inside, my experience made me understand no amount of facial creams will solve it, what is happening is that you are responding to an allergy, and such allergy only happen from what you consume, from this week, start eating what you eat, now observer what is different or excess in your diet that increases the break out of pimples, once you identify it cut it off, avoid it totally, now observe again if this works then you've been able to know the cause.

It can range from oil intake, there are different types of oil, veg oil, sunflower oil, groundnut oil, soya oil, eat the one that doesn't increase it, if you scared of that, consume Palmoil instead,

Avoid any food that contains nut, groundnut, cashew nut or whatever nut, like a cornflakes called good morning is made with groundnut, so what I imply is, check ingredients of what you eat to check if they don't contain what you react to, remember for every reaction there is something triggering it, and what is triggering it is what we consume, treat your face from within not from the outside alone,

Wash your face and forget all these chemical creams and rub Vaseline on your precious face, or don't you see babies that are only rubbed Vaseline and have a smooth face? And it's very cheap and readily available, and you are scared of buying a fake product. Thank you,
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by micflo28(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2017
use calamine lotion and dusting powder. its cream reaction
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Reib28: 7:59am On May 29, 2017
Use herbal facial kit, which contain, facial scrub, pimple dryer, facial glow cream, face cleaner. It very good, it will clear n fade the dark spot quick.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by georginho10(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2017
acneaway facial cream is the perfect for this job. I am still using it and my face is clear and free from spot

Re: What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 29, 2017
Jst use white toothpaste. Kip it on for at least 30 mins b4 rinsin off. Some people add some baking soda too but toothpaste alone works for me. Though it's not a permanent cure it gets rid of d spots after regular application for at least a week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' / Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.